Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:11:33 PM

Adimin
Hello when is the distribution date tokens and what is the value?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pricasde

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

I would like to wish the team to achieve their goals and make a revolution in the world of banking system
Phileste

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:01:42 PM

[It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
I think that the changes are already underway. For many years, the process of merging has been going on and for ordinary users it passes unnoticed. We live in a very interesting time. the world is changing before our eyes!
It is logical, of course, changes within the system itself occur, updates come out, make the system work better.
the system is improving, but the price of assets is falling, unfortunately. This project can positively affect the entire market.
Due to the fall in assets will there be a growth in the market? I understand everything correctly?
candlicul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:37:46 PM

[It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
I think that the changes are already underway. For many years, the process of merging has been going on and for ordinary users it passes unnoticed. We live in a very interesting time. the world is changing before our eyes!
It is logical, of course, changes within the system itself occur, updates come out, make the system work better.
the system is improving, but the price of assets is falling, unfortunately. This project can positively affect the entire market.
Due to the fall in assets will there be a growth in the market? I understand everything correctly?
I also believe that HubrisOne project can positively influence the entire market.
This project can bring large investors to the cryptocurrency market.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:44:54 PM

I like the idea of integrating cryptocurrency with fiat money. I hope that this project will be successful.
dapp1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:59:26 PM

I think this partnership is unlikely. because if Visa or Mastercard want to work with cryptocurrency - they can create their own project.
To create your own project you need to have certain technologies and a certain infrastructure. All this is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, Visa is unlikely to make its own cryptocurrency.
Visa is easier for them to take everything from the cryptocurrency market, than to do their own development
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:14:17 PM

I think this partnership is unlikely. because if Visa or Mastercard want to work with cryptocurrency - they can create their own project.
To create your own project you need to have certain technologies and a certain infrastructure. All this is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, Visa is unlikely to make its own cryptocurrency.
Visa is easier for them to take everything from the cryptocurrency market, than to do their own development
perhaps you are right, this project can create a really high-quality product. he may even become a competitor for the Visa in the future.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:50:48 PM

Hi,

I hope my question won't bother anyone : i registered a few months ago for an airdrop with HubrisOne and i had to choose a username & password. Since this i don't know where i can input that in order to log in. I asked a week ago on telegram and was answered this feature should appear this week. Can anybody help ? Ty  Smiley

Sevreki

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:39:21 PM

perhaps you are right, this project can create a really high-quality product. he may even become a competitor for the Visa in the future.
To become a competitor for a visa, you need to finance the project very well and promote it in the market, then there will be a chance
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:59:26 PM

Hi,

I hope my question won't bother anyone : i registered a few months ago for an airdrop with HubrisOne and i had to choose a username & password. Since this i don't know where i can input that in order to log in. I asked a week ago on telegram and was answered this feature should appear this week. Can anybody help ? Ty  Smiley

Try asking the administration question again, maybe even write a private message here on the forum as an option
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:03:37 PM

maybe even write a private message here on the forum as an option

Yep , that's an idea... ty for your answer !
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:25:11 PM

Another "All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account". Such projects like HubrisOne issued annually XX amount. None of them could be successful. Also, I think the project team is very limited financially, there are no publications in the Tier-1 media and this team already has experience of a failed ICO launch, I hope they learned a lesson...
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:58:23 PM

Well, I also think, if the messenger does not respond, then you can send private messages on the forum, the main thing is to get a response later)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:12:52 PM

Well, I also think, if the messenger does not respond, then you can send private messages on the forum, the main thing is to get a response later)
I have never even thought about it, but it is so simple )) I mean of course it is better to send private messages here to get response even with delays
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:14:44 PM

To become a competitor for a visa, you need to finance the project very well and promote it in the market, then there will be a chance
It seems for me like market is almost dead. There are some good projects, but most of investors just gone.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

Another "All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account". Such projects like HubrisOne issued annually XX amount. None of them could be successful. Also, I think the project team is very limited financially, there are no publications in the Tier-1 media and this team already has experience of a failed ICO launch, I hope they learned a lesson...

Yeah, they actually limited in funds now, but they definitely do their best to succeed. So personally I am not doubting about it
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:51:29 PM

Yeah, they actually limited in funds now, but they definitely do their best to succeed. So personally I am not doubting about it
To be honest now almost all projects suffers from luck of finance, but devs  still find the way to reach the goals
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:58:54 PM

I have never even thought about it, but it is so simple )) I mean of course it is better to send private messages here to get response even with delays
Personally I usually start from forum if devs are active in a topic and only then I go to Telegram or Discord
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:06:41 AM

To be honest now almost all projects suffers from luck of finance, but devs  still find the way to reach the goals
all who join and are involved here must remain optimistic that this project will definitely be successful and develop for its future, with enthusiasm and cohesiveness will definitely be successful.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:26:10 AM

we have to think positively about this project, I see the HBRS volume is still low, maybe because they haven't reached the GOAL, I'm sure HBRS can succeed

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: