Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:34:56 PM

Paid marketing from professional marketers is very good. This promises to bring the project to a whole new level. I think it will be very cool!
Because any business should be handled by professionals. When marketing will be a professional marketing company, I think that you will immediately feel it. so how about HubrisOne project will speak at each corner.
There is no need to talk about a quality project at every corner. the team needs to attract only the target audience of investors and the community.
You can talk about quality when the project is completely ready, only then you can draw conclusions
But we can also evaluate team work and try to forecasts chances to succeed..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:37:08 PM

Paid marketing from professional marketers is very good. This promises to bring the project to a whole new level. I think it will be very cool!
Because any business should be handled by professionals. When marketing will be a professional marketing company, I think that you will immediately feel it. so how about HubrisOne project will speak at each corner.
There is no need to talk about a quality project at every corner. the team needs to attract only the target audience of investors and the community.
You can talk about quality when the project is completely ready, only then you can draw conclusions
But we can also evaluate team work and try to forecasts chances to succeed..
While project is only on it’s first stages of development it is pretty to early to make some conclusions. I believe HubrisOne has a potential but we will see it lat
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:43:09 AM

Hi,

TS: 1 billion and Price: $0.01 till February 1st.

Warm regards,
Utku
The price is not very big. You can even say that affordable. Investors love to buy tokens that have a low initial price. There is such a trend.
We want every one would be able to have HBRS, that's the main reason behind choosing the price of tokens.

Regards
Utku
Low price for a token is good because everyone can try your product personally, and if everything goes well, then actively trade

the price is relatively cheap in their current exchange, but their 100M tokens are barely touched. any countermeasures to attack this bear market?

Hi there,

First of all, we have structured a five month ICO as a primary measure. Long time scale will enable us to implement various marketing tools. We don't want tokens to be sold out immediately by handing them over to a small group of people like whales or dolphins. We want our tokens to be distributed to as many different wallets as it can be. We don't want speculators to take control of our token price. Therefore, we wanted an organic and slow token sale round.

I felt the need to explain that the success of our business does not depend on token sale. Any fund raised from token sale is welcome but, we will launch our business with equity sale which will start soon and sustain it with the premium membership as explained in our whitepaper.

Bear market is really frustrating for everyone in the crypto-space. Frankly, it helped us to structure our business model which would be bear market resistance.

I hope these answers your concerns.

Warm regards,
Utku

thanks for that long explanation. so reading between the lines, this platform will gonna go thru no matter how much you raised from this public sale via exchanges? actually, that sounds great! this is good news even for small time investors. most of the projects launched here relied on their ico funds. and thats the reason why most of them failed to implement their platform.
and by any chance, are you going to disclose the equity sale results?

So in essence, what you are saying is that this project will move on with the necessary development even though softcap is not achieved? Does it means you intend to carry on with personal funds or find another source of funds? Otherwise, shortage of funds can create a problem developing your project except the amount of funds needed never really requires the amount that was asked.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:26:16 AM

Hi,

Warm regards,
Utku
The price is not very big. You can even say that affordable. Investors love to buy tokens that have a low initial price. There is such a trend.
We want every one would be able to have HBRS, that's the main reason behind choosing the price of tokens.

Regards
Utku
Low price for a token is good because everyone can try your product personally, and if everything goes well, then actively trade

the price is relatively cheap in their current exchange, but their 100M tokens are barely touched. any countermeasures to attack this bear market?

Hi there,

First of all, we have structured a five month ICO as a primary measure. Long time scale will enable us to implement various marketing tools. We don't want tokens to be sold out immediately by handing them over to a small group of people like whales or dolphins. We want our tokens to be distributed to as many different wallets as it can be. We don't want speculators to take control of our token price. Therefore, we wanted an organic and slow token sale round.

I felt the need to explain that the success of our business does not depend on token sale. Any fund raised from token sale is welcome but, we will launch our business with equity sale which will start soon and sustain it with the premium membership as explained in our whitepaper.

Bear market is really frustrating for everyone in the crypto-space. Frankly, it helped us to structure our business model which would be bear market resistance.

Warm regards,
Utku

thanks for that long explanation. so reading between the lines, this platform will gonna go thru no matter how much you raised from this public sale via exchanges? actually, that sounds great! this is good news even for small time investors. most of the projects launched here relied on their ico funds. and thats the reason why most of them failed to implement their platform.

So in essence, what you are saying is that this project will move on with the necessary development even though softcap is not achieved? Does it means you intend to carry on with personal funds or find another source of funds? Otherwise, shortage of funds can create a problem developing your project except the amount of funds needed never really requires the amount that was asked.
we look forward to the next work from the team, what has become the plan of the team must have been carefully thought out for this project, hopefully this project in the future can be developed to success and provides many benefits for all
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

The price is really very good. Almost any investor can invest in this project. Even a beginner. I think that a soft cap will be assembled without problems.
Even with these hard times this project  is good for investing. I also believe devs will manage to collect soft cap or even more
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:19:04 AM

Do you cooperate with funds or investment angels? Or do you rely only on community support?
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:32:30 PM

The price is really very good. Almost any investor can invest in this project. Even a beginner. I think that a soft cap will be assembled without problems.
Even with these hard times this project  is good for investing. I also believe devs will manage to collect soft cap or even more

If anyone on the forum says "this project  is good for investing" then it is paid advertising and this should not believe. Before investing here, anyone must pay attention to the Trust of the topic starter.
Notin2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:40:04 AM

If anyone on the forum says "this project  is good for investing" then it is paid advertising and this should not believe. Before investing here, anyone must pay attention to the Trust of the topic starter.

As an investor into any project, it is very paramount to do a thorough DYOR before thinking of putting money in a project, whether the @op has positive or negative trust, doing research and background check is always important, but as a hunter, you can always improvise and take chances, besides you have nothing to lose other than time spent.
Between i have been in the telegram chat of this project, and i see how engaged the founder and co-founder are with the community, at least their identities are known with details even though that's not a guarantee.
Utku KG

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:04:53 PM

Hi,

Warm regards,
Utku

Regards
Utku

Hi there,

Warm regards,
Utku

Hi Amore,

You are welcome.

You are right, our business strategy does not depend on token sale or cryptocurrency prices neither. Once the equity sale starts, it will be live on the platform which everyone would be able to monitor.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Utku
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:07:18 AM

I hope Hubrisone can be registered in the big market and hopefully the development of this project will be better. I always monitor the progress of this project from the telegram and I want to see the latest information on what they can provide.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Leftneck

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

I hope Hubrisone can be registered in the big market and hopefully the development of this project will be better. I always monitor the progress of this project from the telegram and I want to see the latest information on what they can provide.
My hope is also the same with you. Hopefully Hubrisone can be registered in the big market. I am sure that the team will strive for the most important thing. We will continue to support the team and follow its development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:14:31 PM

the project is still going on for a long time, the ICO will be finished on May-June 2019,
of course there will be some time for the token to be sold out

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:05:31 AM

the project is still going on for a long time, the ICO will be finished on May-June 2019,

They need to tap private investors on their equity seed round as selling their tokens to the public is not very much of a hit, based from the current exchange. The project has already good foundation so just selling the platform to potential investors is their one major hurdle.
Notin2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:01:00 PM

They need to tap private investors on their equity seed round as selling their tokens to the public is not very much of a hit, based from the current exchange. The project has already good foundation so just selling the platform to potential investors is their one major hurdle.

if they have good offer from private funding will be much better considering the hardship ico's are going through to raise funds, i think many project now will just opt for private funding, public funding is a pain, it is no longer business as usual, things are changing, investors are getting wiser i would say Grin
NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:55:03 AM

if they have good offer from private funding will be much better considering the hardship ico's are going through to raise funds, i think many project now will just opt for private funding, public funding is a pain, it is no longer business as usual, things are changing, investors are getting wiser i would say Grin
we entrust all of the teams involved here will immediately give good news to all participants and investors who join here, all need good hard work from the team, hopefully all will give satisfactory results.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:18:15 PM

just want to congratulate the hbrs team for selling about 75% of their tokens (am i right with the figure???) ! from 100M down to about 25M tokens at the moment.

correct me if i'm wrong..  Wink

hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 5235

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:52:48 PM

just want to congratulate the hbrs team for selling about 75% of their tokens (am i right with the figure???) ! from 100M down to about 25M tokens at the moment.

correct me if i'm wrong..  Wink

You are wrong. Because the token sale has not ended and as far as I know the money raised will be announced after the token sale. More tokens will be likely added to these 25 million tokens.
Also note that the total supply is not 100 million. That's 1 billion. So, if only 25 million tokens are available for buying, it means that 97.5 % of the hard cap has been reached. I am sure that's not true.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:21:55 PM

Many unwanted things have happened this year and the end of last year. Some projects that don't finally have a good side. Will this project end with a bad thing too?
What is certain is that we all also do not know what will happen in the future, but after all we have to hope for the best for this project so let's see what happens later
IvanH1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:13:31 AM

Read full release here: https://blog.hubrisone.com/2019/02/03/hubrisone-launches-private-seed-round-on-seedrs/

HubrisOne Launches Private Seed Round on Seedrs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 3rd February 2019

HubrisOne Technologies, the company behind HubrisOne’s fast-growing all in-one fiat-cryptocurrency current account has just announced their new private seed round which is live on Seedrs. With over 14,000 users on their waiting list within 4 weeks, HubrisOne is opening the doors for cryptocurrency investors and traditional investors to own shares in their rapidly growing business, the minimum investment is £10.80.

This unique opportunity to own equity and become a full legal shareholder is a first in the cryptocurrency industry. The private round is limited to a small number of shares before the public seed round is opened to the general public.

Interested investors can buy shares directly from the Seedrs platform here, www.seedrs.com/hubrisone1

About HubrisOne:

HubrisOne is transforming and disrupting a $600billion industry by changing the way people manage their cryptocurrency assets, manage their current bank accounts, send cross-border payments and more, all within a few taps.

Google Play App Download: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2EmPqPE

Apple iOS link: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw

Note: Each investor that invests through the Seedrs platform is protected and receives full investor protection rights.

Links:

Invest via Seedrs: www.seedrs.com/hubrisone1

Telegram: https://t.me/hubrisoneofficial

IOS Download: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw 

Android Download: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2EmPqPE 

Leave a Reply
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:46:24 AM

Many unwanted things have happened this year and the end of last year. Some projects that don't finally have a good side. Will this project end with a bad thing too?
What is certain is that we all also do not know what will happen in the future, but after all we have to hope for the best for this project so let's see what happens later
of course I will continue to follow the good news from the Hubrisone project because of my hope that this project can achieve the desired success and to achieve all that, it definitely takes a long time, and what needs to be done here is to provide support for the hubrisone project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: