Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53649 times)
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:02:43 AM

It is possible that newcomers to the market do not listen to what experienced market participants say.... That's OK... in the life of the living, we see the same thing.
You are partly right, but I do not understand why this is said and how it relates to the project. But in any case, I am sure that this is one of the best projects of late.
Yes, now rarely see a working draft. I think the team has shown itself very well even now and investors will have to appreciate it.
It is certain that investors must respect the performance of the team itself because if the team doesn't work well I don't think the project will develop like this so we must respect it anyway
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:36:11 AM

It is possible that newcomers to the market do not listen to what experienced market participants say.... That's OK... in the life of the living, we see the same thing.
You are partly right, but I do not understand why this is said and how it relates to the project. But in any case, I am sure that this is one of the best projects of late.
Yes, now rarely see a working draft. I think the team has shown itself very well even now and investors will have to appreciate it.
It is certain that investors must respect the performance of the team itself because if the team doesn't work well I don't think the project will develop like this so we must respect it anyway
Especially since the team will receive its pool of tokens and they will be as interested as possible. in that the price of the token grows throughout the entire life of the project.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

I'm going to keep tokens for more than a year and I hope this project will allow me to multiply my capital tenfold.
I believe that buying tokens should not be sold at the first pump ... you need to wait at least a year or two and then you can sell them for a completely different amount.
Yes, it is more correct to keep tokens for a long time here you are right. But in this case, you need to be sure that the company will provide services for a long time.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:58:33 AM

Yes, right, I think all that is inseparable from a good team performance, of course, so inevitably we have to appreciate its performance because even though we only appreciate it, it's definitely very important for the team
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:16:17 PM

I'm going to keep tokens for more than a year and I hope this project will allow me to multiply my capital tenfold.
I believe that buying tokens should not be sold at the first pump ... you need to wait at least a year or two and then you can sell them for a completely different amount.
Yes, it is more correct to keep tokens for a long time here you are right. But in this case, you need to be sure that the company will provide services for a long time.
Honestly, don’t really prefer to keep tokens for long term perspective. It is usually depends on token itself. If I am completely sure in it’s reliability, than may be..
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

Is not a fact. The market situation is difficult to predict. I believe that it is correct to take profits in parts. And on the first pump too. And then buy tokens again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:53:08 PM

Is not a fact. The market situation is difficult to predict. I believe that it is correct to take profits in parts. And on the first pump too. And then buy tokens again.
of course, it is never known whether the price will rise, or even jump down, and then up again, it is better to sell at 25 -30 percent, that would not risk a lot
ripzombie

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:44:52 PM

I think that now it is rather risky investing big sums in crypt, but long term investments is a good way. Of course if you completely sure in a project
ripzombie

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:28:21 AM

of course, it is never known whether the price will rise, or even jump down, and then up again, it is better to sell at 25 -30 percent, that would not risk a lot

I fully agree with you that you should not take risks, especially in a falling market. It is better to save and sell in stages. We immediately see who has experience in this direction.
I think that it is a right strategy. Only if project good enough it deserves investing. There are only a few of such projects nowadays.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:31:41 AM

I think that now it is rather risky investing big sums in crypt, but long term investments is a good way. Of course if you completely sure in a project
I'm going to keep tokens for over a year. I think this will be very good money to make it. Because even now I see excellent team results.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:34:31 AM

I fully agree with you that you should not take risks, especially in a falling market. It is better to save and sell in stages. We immediately see who has experience in this direction.
I think that it is a right strategy. Only if project good enough it deserves investing. There are only a few of such projects nowadays.
I have several projects in my portfolio for a long term. Now I look at this. Principle, now is a good time to buy more coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:37:10 AM

Yes, now there are very few worthwhile projects, but this is one of the best judging by the work of the team.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:29:36 AM

How is the team going to make money? Will it be a percentage of transactions or will it be any subscription fee? Just the success of investors will also depend on the earnings of the company.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:01:39 AM

Yes, now there are very few worthwhile projects, but this is one of the best judging by the work of the team.
Indeed it was all thanks to the team's hard work and without the team's hard work this project might not be like this so somehow we have to applaud the team that has given the best
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:11:32 AM

Great project. I think that he can very quickly become popular all over the world. But for this you will have to conduct a powerful marketing company.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:00:24 PM

Great project. I think that he can very quickly become popular all over the world. But for this you will have to conduct a powerful marketing company.
I think after the launch of the project it will be possible to conduct direct negotiations with business partners. But I think even now the project looks very promising.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

now there are a lot of similar projects,and which of them will become popular,sometimes it is very difficult to determine,but this project has great potential
ripzombie

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:17:57 PM

I think after the launch of the project it will be possible to conduct direct negotiations with business partners. But I think even now the project looks very promising.

It’s too early to talk about prospects and luck, now the market is very unstable and fragile, I think it’s worth waiting with conclusions.
All I hear is just - “we need to wait a bit” and something similar to that. We don’t know what will happen in crypt even in the nearest future, so all is left is just hope and wait?? It’s weird
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:58:37 PM

Thank you for support!
ripzombie

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:46:42 PM

I also count on it. I think that the price of tokens will grow many times. After all, the platform may well become world-famous!
I think that this project can become not just popular but a super famous platform. I count on the fact that the platform will actually be used throughout the world.
I have seen similar platforms, but they don’t have such features. I believe it can really reach the top..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: