Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:27:08 PM

ICO postponed. Perhaps the correct option. But Dewber has a good chance to collect the required amount - however, it all depends on the correctness of the marketing campaign.

Now in such a market it is possible and properly postponed, you should not risk such projects, you need to rethink everything.
at this time, many projects have made such a decision,and it also seems to me correct, many investors have now stopped their work, so it is better to wait for the market recovery

Or adapt to these trends and continue to evolve. Here it is already necessary to push off from the means of the Founder of the project.

Agree. Of course, it is clear that investors are not in a hurry to invest now. Nevertheless, it is not known how long this bear market will continue. And it can really be worthwhile for projects to adapt to the conditions that are now

those projects that will be able to survive and continue development in such a difficult time, such projects will achieve great heights in the future
Well, I like that the guys already have a demo version that is running before the start of sales. I think it's cool for investors. But so far I do not know how the development will continue.
well, the demo version is a small indicator of the level of development of the project, I would like more news about the developers
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:19:45 PM

ICO postponed. Perhaps the correct option. But Dewber has a good chance to collect the required amount - however, it all depends on the correctness of the marketing campaign.

Now in such a market it is possible and properly postponed, you should not risk such projects, you need to rethink everything.
at this time, many projects have made such a decision,and it also seems to me correct, many investors have now stopped their work, so it is better to wait for the market recovery

Or adapt to these trends and continue to evolve. Here it is already necessary to push off from the means of the Founder of the project.

Agree. Of course, it is clear that investors are not in a hurry to invest now. Nevertheless, it is not known how long this bear market will continue. And it can really be worthwhile for projects to adapt to the conditions that are now

those projects that will be able to survive and continue development in such a difficult time, such projects will achieve great heights in the future
Well, I like that the guys already have a demo version that is running before the start of sales. I think it's cool for investors. But so far I do not know how the development will continue.
well, the demo version is a small indicator of the level of development of the project, I would like more news about the developers
Not many projects are entering the market with a product demo. I believe that a strong plus.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:41:29 AM

Not many projects are entering the market with a product demo. I believe that a strong plus.
This is exactly a friend. Now you rarely see standing projects as there are a lot of scammers on the market. And that is why it is worth carefully choosing projects.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:55:49 AM

This is exactly a friend. Now you rarely see standing projects as there are a lot of scammers on the market. And that is why it is worth carefully choosing projects.
Yes, now the team has done a great job, but in this market, in fact, there is a lot of competition. Similar projects already exist, although they do not use decentralization technology. I would like to understand how the developers plan to take the lead in this market.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:21:14 AM

Hi guys. When does the sales round start and what discounts will be available? I have already decided to support the project, but I would like to understand how to buy tokens as profitably as possible.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:33:51 AM

Hi guys. When does the sales round start and what discounts will be available? I have already decided to support the project, but I would like to understand how to buy tokens as profitably as possible.
Have sales already started? I heard sales rounds were postponed. Tell me when can I buy these tokens and what discounts can I get?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:40:17 AM

Have sales already started? I heard sales rounds were postponed. Tell me when can I buy these tokens and what discounts can I get?
By the way, why was the sales round postponed if there was a problem asking for an explanation because I personally did not know what was happening and we better wait for more information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:42:56 AM

By the way, why was the sales round postponed if there was a problem asking for an explanation because I personally did not know what was happening and we better wait for more information
Most likely this was due to the market situation. I think it would be logical to start a sales round when the market turns around. But this is my personal opinion.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:02:46 PM

wonderful project. I think now there are very few worthy projects. Therefore it is worth paying attention to the loyalty program which will be connected with the real business. So the demand for tokens will be high.
tor9

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:36:48 PM

Most likely this was due to the market situation. I think it would be logical to start a sales round when the market turns around. But this is my personal opinion.
now a lot of projects are moving their fees and sales, so there is no need to be surprised, as many investors have stopped their work due to the fall of the market
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:39:11 PM

I think that postponement is a sensible decision. In the current market fees are bad. Better to wait.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
snos-boss

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:57:24 AM

I think that postponement is a sensible decision. In the current market fees are bad. Better to wait.
Do you already know when sales will be launched? And what will be the minimum amount of investment? I am seriously considering the purchase of these tokens.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:19:57 AM

Do you already know when sales will be launched? And what will be the minimum amount of investment? I am seriously considering the purchase of these tokens.

maybe you can get all information you want on their telegram channel, because team seems to be less active in answering questions here
it seems that there are quite a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project, even though sales are still postponed

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:28:26 AM

maybe you can get all information you want on their telegram channel, because team seems to be less active in answering questions here
it seems that there are quite a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project, even though sales are still postponed
And what will it be connected with? I think that if sales are postponed for a long time, then the activity of investors will be less, I think so.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:22:39 AM

And with which projects does the project already have agreements? I would like to understand that this will be claimed immediately after the launch.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:59:21 AM

And with which projects does the project already have agreements? I would like to understand that this will be claimed immediately after the launch.
It’s too early to talk about the launch. I think for the project you need to collect a soft cap. But judging by what the team has done now, there will be no problems with it.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:29:35 AM

as I understand now we can see how this will all work in practice? Is the demo version available only for mobile devices or also for PC?
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:11:13 PM

It’s too early to talk about the launch. I think for the project you need to collect a soft cap. But judging by what the team has done now, there will be no problems with it.

It is early to draw conclusions regarding fees, the market greatly influences investors.
Yes, now investors are not actively investing in projects. But I like that these guys have a demo version even before the start of sales. I think the team showed its best.
tor9

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:56:23 PM

It is early to draw conclusions regarding fees, the market greatly influences investors.
Yes, now investors are not actively investing in projects. But I like that these guys have a demo version even before the start of sales. I think the team showed its best.
that's right,now investors are buying more coins of existing projects of the top 10 or top 50, because they have already lost a lot of money due to the fall of the market, and are afraid of losing their savings in case of failure of the new project
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:03:48 PM

Yes, we think so too. Just need to wait a little.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: