Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53644 times)
GGeorge

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:30:20 PM

What exchanges your token will hit after ICO?
I think it's not a good time for this question. It will be actual on last days of ICO.
I think that the team itself does not know on which exchanges there will be a listing.
for them to make successful ico is the main thing now.
They need to create a vote on this account for the user community to decide on which exchange is best to place a token.
Or a nubmer of exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:35:53 PM

It is unlikely that someone can answer this question in advance. At the moment, most likely, negotiations are under way with some exchanges.
If negotiations are in progress, the team must notify us with which exchanges exactly and then we will have an idea of where in the future we will be able to trade.
We wait for listing Smiley Even if it will be only on paper Smiley
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:58:30 PM

I think it's not a good time for this question. It will be actual on last days of ICO.
I think that the team itself does not know on which exchanges there will be a listing.
for them to make successful ico is the main thing now.
They need to create a vote on this account for the user community to decide on which exchange is best to place a token.
Or a nubmer of exchanges
Two or three be enught, I think
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:01:51 PM

Tell me whether there will be restrictions for institutions that want to join the program? Will it be only certain type of establishments? And will there be any requirements for joining the loyalty program?
Check this info on project website
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:31:19 AM

Already know which partners are being negotiated at the moment? I just would like to understand how much the business is interested in connecting to such a platform.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:15:43 AM

Already know which partners are being negotiated at the moment? I just would like to understand how much the business is interested in connecting to such a platform.
I heard that we already managed to connect several partners in England. The idea was appreciated at a high level. But let's see how it will develop further.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:31:22 AM

But now the trend in the market is changing and those tokens that are of real benefit to society and present ready-made work products will be popular. And this is one of these products.
This DEWBER project has one definite plus-it is initially focused on working with the real sector of the economy.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:16:14 AM

But now the trend in the market is changing and those tokens that are of real benefit to society and present ready-made work products will be popular. And this is one of these products.
This DEWBER project has one definite plus-it is initially focused on working with the real sector of the economy.
Yes, here I agree with you. This is a huge plus since most products on a crypto market have only a speculative component and do not carry benefits for the community.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:55:29 AM

Yes, here I agree with you. This is a huge plus since most products on a crypto market have only a speculative component and do not carry benefits for the community.
I am certainly pleased that the demo version is already running. But still I would like to know when it will become a real business to bring money to developers?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:37:47 AM

I am certainly pleased that the demo version is already running. But still I would like to know when it will become a real business to bring money to developers?
The site has a roadmap and I think the developers should follow it as much as possible. But much will also depend on the activity of investors and the community.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:59:40 PM

Tell me whether there will be restrictions for institutions that want to join the program? Will it be only certain type of establishments? And will there be any requirements for joining the loyalty program?
Why should we check it on the site? we use bitcointalk and want to see all the information about the project here.
Simply, you should also understand that most of the basic information is located on the official site. The developer does not always have time to visit the forum.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:12:18 PM

I do not understand why users continue to ask stupid questions about the project, at that moment when on the first page there is a link to the official website that hosts a lot of information.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:45:19 PM

I heard that we already managed to connect several partners in England. The idea was appreciated at a high level. But let's see how it will develop further.
And on what resource can you read these statements? Did the team enter into any agreements with partners from England or is it not true and this is only to attract investors?
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:51:16 PM

Why should we check it on the site? we use bitcointalk and want to see all the information about the project here.
Simply, you should also understand that most of the basic information is located on the official site. The developer does not always have time to visit the forum.
Yeah and to be honest it is pretty good. There you can easily find all basic information. Here it is better discuss some news
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:05:47 PM

ripzombie
The forum topic is intended not only for discussions of news from the official site. Some updates are published by the developer exclusively here, for example regarding bounty campaigns.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:22:19 PM

Maybe in order to be clearer, it is better to wait for an official statement from the team because if you only hear, of course it is uncertain and most importantly, keep abreast of existing developments
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:46:48 PM

Maybe in order to be clearer, it is better to wait for an official statement from the team because if you only hear, of course it is uncertain and most importantly, keep abreast of existing developments
You are absolutely right reasoning. You should never try to understand the structure of the platform without an official response from the developer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:17:32 PM

I have met many similar projects, but not all of them really worked with the real sectors of the economy, I hope everything will be honest here.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:03:19 PM

I have met many similar projects, but not all of them really worked with the real sectors of the economy, I hope everything will be honest here.
I met so many scam project that I try to me as much careful while choosing anything for investment. I am sure about that one. Although, it is better to wait a bit more
angrygerl

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:47:10 AM

I wonder if there will be any premium features on the platform? Will I be able to promote my restaurant thanks to this platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: