Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53649 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:54:46 AM

I think the developers have thought about this issue in advance. In order to engage in such an industry, it is imperative to choose a civilization that is quiet and distant from people; it will be much safer.
What are you talking about? I think the team chose this area of application because in this case the tokens will have liquidity and will be in demand for many years.
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

To store this amount of data you need to have large and safe areas for the location of drives. This requires serious security and various kinds of protection for unforeseen situations.
I think if this data will be stored on cloud repositories with encryption - there will be no problems about safety.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:34:06 PM

Tell me how long it will take to launch this project fully and connect the first business partners? I would like to understand when you get the first money.
No information yet about main launching, but I hope, that this will happen very soon  Wink
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:19:25 PM

Have anybody tested Dewber solution themself? What is the different between one and its competitors?
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:36:25 PM

Hi devs! Any updates? Have you take a part in conference as it was discussed? Grin
This is a very nice project. And I think conferences will make it more popular and increase public confidence in the project.
Maybe what you say is true, also with the existence of conference projects, it is becoming more popular, but that is also not a guarantee, so let's just see what happens later
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:02:42 PM

Have anybody tested Dewber solution themself? What is the different between one and its competitors?
I would like to test, but not every simple entrepreneur will have access to this and need to understand this.

Pedro12528

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:15:43 PM

Hi devs! Any updates? Have you take a part in conference as it was discussed? Grin
This is a very nice project. And I think conferences will make it more popular and increase public confidence in the project.
Maybe what you say is true, also with the existence of conference projects, it is becoming more popular, but that is also not a guarantee, so let's just see what happens later
But participating in conferences can give a good push to the popularity of the dewber project, its almost guaranteed

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:25:52 PM

Rapid popularity does not come to crypto projects. The work of the developer and his ability to communicate with the community and bring him the necessary information prevail.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zoemas79

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:42:59 PM

Rapid popularity does not come to crypto projects. The work of the developer and his ability to communicate with the community and bring him the necessary information prevail.
Speaker charisma plays a very important role. Charisma + good presentation + technical component = popularity.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:15:57 PM

What is voice activated loyalty and how will this feature be implemented? As I understand it, thanks to communication in the platform, it will be possible to promote your own business?
Vialaia

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:52:58 PM

You're right. First of all, this project should interest any giants companies, and after that we can see medium and small business. For fear of trying something new, many projects wait until large companies experience it, instead of becoming a pioneer in the industry.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:17:20 PM

What is voice activated loyalty and how will this feature be implemented? As I understand it, thanks to communication in the platform, it will be possible to promote your own business?
I think that the developers will personally communicate with each interested project participant through a video conference.

dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:20:05 AM

To store this amount of data you need to have large and safe areas for the location of drives. This requires serious security and various kinds of protection for unforeseen situations.

Hello Sir,

Ofcourse data storage wont be a problem. Is very simple issue to solve.

Thanks
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:09:44 AM

You're right. First of all, this project should interest any giants companies, and after that we can see medium and small business. For fear of trying something new, many projects wait until large companies experience it, instead of becoming a pioneer in the industry.
Many projects dont have experience and they they are afraid of making something new. Dewber got all possibilities to gain popularity

Zoemas79

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:03:22 PM

I think that the developers will personally communicate with each interested project participant through a video conference.
I think so, maybe is be some kind of video conference / or audio conference, like in discord or skype.
Vialaia

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:28:16 PM

Many projects dont have experience and they they are afraid of making something new. Dewber got all possibilities to gain popularity
Dewber has every chance to become a loyalty project number 1. It will be interesting to see how it will use the benefits.
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:27:57 PM

Dewber has every chance to become a loyalty project number 1. It will be interesting to see how it will use the benefits.
If developers will devote a lot of time and effort on this project - it would be number one project in this sphere, no doubts.

Zoemas79

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:47:13 PM

Hello Sir,

Thanks

I'm interested how will you solve this problen, You will store data on cloud servers or not? Thanks for the answer!
Vialaia

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:13:44 PM

You have a great team, but I can't find among them members which have the same experience before. How did you come to the decision? Why did you choose exactly loyalty platform?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:08:21 PM

Hello Sir,

Thanks
And you can find out some details about the protection of personal data, since I still do not understand how this will be implemented.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: