Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Not all use of crypto currency on the block, the current crypto already mushrooming which makes their initially prohibit activities in the crypto now even Google and youtube have allowed the ad serving crypto, it appears that they have noticed the existence of a nice prospect in crypto currency. about applications that you have described, it seems like they have some bugs, as rudimentary and in need of repair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

This project is only at its startup stage but they have already gained so much attention from outsiders using their social media advertising. Probably it wont take long before this project get in the top 100 list of coins in cmc.

It's their challenge and this is going to be a hard one because of so many coins that is circulating in the market. As long as the team are active especially in developing the platform, then it has the potential to make it to the list.

Challenges is always there, and it is up to the team on how they handle each situation. That is why it needs to have a good and hardwork team members. So that whatever challenges they may encounter, they can totally adjust and find ways.
I think, they can be able to conquer that since the project are composed of members which are professional on this kind of field. And I'm strongly believe on this team that they can bring this to the top level of success and make this a good kind of investments. Although it takes more time before it happens but I'm willing to wait and continue to support this project.
I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.

Everything is still on the development and I think it would  have a better outcome especially if they work more about their features. They should also create more strategies in terms of boosting their popularity so that more crypto users will be curious about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
I see that the airdrop campaign is already gaining momentum and every day there are more and more people interested in the project. I'm sure the airdrop will go fine.

If that is the case, probably they already have so many because of the airdrop. Furthermore, it can be happened because there's a lot of bounty hunters who always grab with this kind of opportunity especially the coin is already been listed on some exchanges.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.
True, same here. I have good feelings about the project this will be a great hit. I notice the active participation of  the team and developers. I wish that this will be a successful project in crypto community market.
People who supported the project from the beginning will surely hoping for this to happen especially to those who participate the Airdrop where the chances to earn enough tokens are possible because the team are giving 5 Million SKM tokens for this event. Hopefully, this could become successful and more opportunities will be coming in this community.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

What are some dates about the launch of AirDrop? I hope that administrators will let us know. I hope that you do not have to look for this information yourself.
There are no concrete exact dates in this respect. The only thing that is known, so is what he will be started this month. Of course it would be desirable more information.
as far as I understand the company has already started but there are no coins in the wallet. these conditions were met:
1️⃣ Join our official group on Telegram to see instructions. ✅
2️⃣ Reward: 100 SKM. Sign up to Ally by clicking here (https://getally.io/) to download Ally from Apple Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ally-powered-by-skrumble-net/id1420193394) / Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skrumble.ally).
→ Create a username and password
→ Reward: 100 SKM – The SKM will be sent to your wallet!
but the result is zero. the question is when?

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

True, same here. I have good feelings about the project this will be a great hit. I notice the active participation of  the team and developers. I wish that this will be a successful project in crypto community market.
People who supported the project from the beginning will surely hoping for this to happen especially to those who participate the Airdrop where the chances to earn enough tokens are possible because the team are giving 5 Million SKM tokens for this event. Hopefully, this could become successful and more opportunities will be coming in this community.

Everyone who knows and supported the project hopes to achieve success in every level that they are going through.  What best to do for now is trust and cooperate to the team. Let just hope also that everything will be okay, successful and hoping the team will not stop in getting an idea just to make it successful, useful and attractive.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

When are you going to sell your tokens to public and will it be in a form of ICO or in pre mining stage or something like that?
Too very much interests me in what way of a coin will be distributed. By me it is noticed that more and more new algorithms appear therefore it is difficult to predict.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
As of now I have not seen any reactions or comments from the admin here. I am still waiting for new developments from the team, All I see is the airdrop.
Maybe check their social media channel if you really need any update on their project here is mostly discussion and comments

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

I see SKM has PoA - but what does PoA actually mean? Proof of what?

It stands for " proof of authority " which is a consensus mechanism for blockchain and an alternative for proof of work, proof of stake. There are many companies that used like Ripple.  If you are interested in understanding the concept deeply, just search for it on youtube, there are some cool video about the subject.

This type of consensus is becoming more common, I saw projects like Gochain using the mechanism but I think it's not that decentralized than POW or POS because only choosen companies can mine it.

Yep. This one of the disadvantages, it uses pre-selected validators which make it less decentralized, however it suits small and medium businesses, because creating a blockchain with POW or PoS is very expansive and requires lot of resource to keep the blockchain running.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

Well, i really i can heard some good news about our project. What going on with our crowded sale? Is it okey?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
I think we need pay more patient for the team, at least i think they will bring something surprising at the future?
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Everyone who knows and supported the project hopes to achieve success in every level that they are going through.  What best to do for now is trust and cooperate to the team. Let just hope also that everything will be okay, successful and hoping the team will not stop in getting an idea just to make it successful, useful and attractive.
Team had an incredible workflow dealing with various clusters and the managers are actively involving every key area in validating the instructions for the assignment and the activities are reaching at the expected ratio.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

I think we need pay more patient for the team, at least i think they will bring something surprising at the future?
Is that so that they should be active round the clock or do they only required to be exposed here they may be even having various reporters who take monitoring from bitcointalk status and shares the report. However all the queries are addressed or not should be our focus to my observation.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

As of now I have not seen any reactions or comments from the admin here. I am still waiting for new developments from the team, All I see is the airdrop.
Maybe check their social media channel if you really need any update on their project here is mostly discussion and comments
We can do connect joining in their official telegram channel for more communication and know the latest updates that enables us to get updated with project information and do shoot our queries and get the solutions on priority.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

There is nothing to consider the good feelings, bad feelings and it is all the project innovative collaborations and new upgrades with continuous successful deployments that adds a value for the investor to observe a positive progress for the project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

We can do connect joining in their official telegram channel for more communication and know the latest updates that enables us to get updated with project information and do shoot our queries and get the solutions on priority.

I saw some of the members in telegram chat are really active to talk about the project. Their also suggestions and stuffs.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

When are you going to sell your tokens to public and will it be in a form of ICO or in pre mining stage or something like that?
Too very much interests me in what way of a coin will be distributed. By me it is noticed that more and more new algorithms appear therefore it is difficult to predict.

I dunno if they can give the tokens instantly like the other ICO sales, But I think for Skrumble you can trade it asap if they distributed your tokens.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

I have tried to access their wallet in the download link page but it seems so slow for the site to respond. It took me 1minute to fully access the site's features.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

I have tried to access their wallet in the download link page but it seems so slow for the site to respond. It took me 1minute to fully access the site's features.
It can be explained very easily. Most likely, you are too far from the server. Try to use VPN and the situation has to be resolved. If isn't present, then perhaps the server really weak.

farfanx4

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

It looks lie illegit but I ll keep an eye on it.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: