Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:15:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6208 times)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

To create a community, needs to get people interested in developing a project. Bounty&Airdrop is small effective. One of the best ways to create a community that I remember was in the DeepOnion.
Let me disagree with you about the effectiveness of Bounty and Airdrop, this is still an effective way to draw attention to the project.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Time will tell what and how long it will take. It makes no sense to predict what we can not influence.
Yes, nothing depends on us, we can hope that the team will adhere to the roadmap, but small deviations from the plan are possible.

I think more ready the product less to investors wait for its realiation. When there is a product investors can check it and understand how usefull is the product.

barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

To create a community, needs to get people interested in developing a project. Bounty&Airdrop is small effective. One of the best ways to create a community that I remember was in the DeepOnion.
Let me disagree with you about the effectiveness of Bounty and Airdrop, this is still an effective way to draw attention to the project.

I agree that airdrop is a good way to attract the attention of comunity to a ready product. All ready product needs the first users and for this perpose the airdpop is very good.

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

That is exactly what all teams should do. There should always be a person who will answer questions from investors in topics. There will be answers, there will be good amounts of investment.
I would say otherwise. Answers from the project representative are a good sign for the investor. But this is not a guarantee of satisfactory ICO collections.

Active answers in the topic of the project representative is one of the positive things that investors should pay attention to when choosing a good project for investment. Smiley
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

I agree. If the Bounty and free distribution of tokens ceased to be beneficial, the teams of new projects would have long ceased to allocate coins for their implementation.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

What happens to the tokens that are left unsold after the ICO if any?
Will they be distributed or sold later on?
Charisma359

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Even if the tokens created for internal perposes they must be listed at the ecxhangers. Investors must have an opportunity to buy and sell tokens anytime they want.
There are still very few utility tokens in crypto. Most assets are purely speculative. Therefore, to ensure liquidity, listing on external exchanges is necessary.

Acording whitepapers of ICO nearly all the tokens are utility but the matter is that tokens are not realy used on the platfroms or platforms do not ready. That is why the tokens are speculation becouse they do not have any more use.

Many new teams are already changing their tactics. They add the released token to the functionality of their product. Therefore, customers are constantly buying it. As a result, the price of a coin does not fall, and everyone is happy.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

Even if the tokens created for internal perposes they must be listed at the ecxhangers. Investors must have an opportunity to buy and sell tokens anytime they want.
There are still very few utility tokens in crypto. Most assets are purely speculative. Therefore, to ensure liquidity, listing on external exchanges is necessary.

Acording whitepapers of ICO nearly all the tokens are utility but the matter is that tokens are not realy used on the platfroms or platforms do not ready. That is why the tokens are speculation becouse they do not have any more use.

Many new teams are already changing their tactics. They add the released token to the functionality of their product. Therefore, customers are constantly buying it. As a result, the price of a coin does not fall, and everyone is happy.

I like the fact that such teams have already appeared on the market. Their investors will always be with profit. These are smart teams, because they are already beginning to take into account and change a lot.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

No traders at the exchange - no liquidity - it is bad. Many traders at the exchange - a lot of liquidity but a lot of speculation too. It is bad again. What is good?  When there are a lot of liquidity but no speculation. How to do this?
I do not understand why games in the market are harmful to the project? As a rule, it is important for short-term traders. For investors, it is important that there is liquidity, and they can buy/sell without a significant change in price.

If there is only a slight change in price, then such a coin can bring a small percentage of profit. Not all traders will then work with it.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Time will tell what and how long it will take. It makes no sense to predict what we can not influence.
Yes, nothing depends on us, we can hope that the team will adhere to the roadmap, but small deviations from the plan are possible.

Small deviations from the deadlines indicated in the Road Map of the project are normal. Since no company is immune from any unforeseen situations.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

A complex set of interrelated parts, the work on which began a year and a half ago, is continuing and will continue for more than a year.

Every part of the system has something unique, useful and in demand on the market, something that will make the life of each member of COFFE better. All parts of the system are being designed and developed with the aim of improving the work of each member of the community from private investor to the professional trader, by reducing the costs of startups and existing established business-projects wishing to receive funding according to the principles of the ICO/ITO.

Elements of the system are a protective mechanism for investors from unfair projects. Fraudulent (scam) projects remain outside of the open window of opportunities, which includes only the best, most interesting and economically reasonable ideas. Ideas that pass through the check of the community and get the approval of the majority without the intervention of mechanisms of promotion and pressure, only on the basis of objective data.

All elements of the system are instruments for the financing of fair and promising projects with the maximum protection of both investors and project creators. To understand how the system works in general, let’s review all its components, and then, with their interaction and solutions that allow to raise all the elements of the system to a new level, the level of the global financial ecosystem.

More information at https://coffe.io/

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

I think more ready the product less to investors wait for its realiation. When there is a product investors can check it and understand how usefull is the product.

It is realy very good when there is a ready product, it is not necessary to wait a lot of time for the realization of the product. But very often developers collect money on ICO for the realization of there indeas. If they have money the ICO was not necessary.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

I agree that airdrop is a good way to attract the attention of comunity to a ready product. All ready product needs the first users and for this perpose the airdpop is very good.

I agree with you. For a small number of tokens, these guys will be able to test the product. It is very useful
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

Usually, tokens that were not sold during the ICO phase are burned. So do most of the projects, I think that there is the same situation
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

What bonuses are provided for early investors?

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

Judging by the preliminary calculations of the work of the CFF token in the system and the absence of the option of mining / additional emission
we will have a certain lack of tokens,
  therefore, no tokens will be burned or distributed without good reason.

It is realy very good when there is a ready product, it is not necessary to wait a lot of time for the realization of the product. But very often developers collect money on ICO for the realization of there indeas. If they have money the ICO was not necessary.

This is all understandable, but there are obvious things - such as a simpler way to tell the world about yourself.
Forum BitcoinTalk  and AirDrop one of.

What bonuses are provided for early investors?

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

Early investors will have the opportunity to introduce their ideas,
 to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.

Probably this will look like one of the directions for attracting business / participants / ideas that is interesting to the first investors.

We do not say that we will be only a platform of COFFE, direct and unchanged.

We understand that business is a movement, it is variability under the current situation.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

Early investors will have the opportunity to introduce their ideas,
 to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.

Probably this will look like one of the directions for attracting business / participants / ideas that is interesting to the first investors.

We do not say that we will be only a platform of COFFE, direct and unchanged.

We understand that business is a movement, it is variability under the current situation.

I like the fact that you understand the importance of systematically making any changes. Only those projects that are not afraid of change and modernization work for a long time in the market.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

If there is only a slight change in price, then such a coin can bring a small percentage of profit. Not all traders will then work with it.
In general, true, but it depends on the style of trading. Scalpers prefer non volatile assets. They are able to earn precisely in narrow price fluctuations. Perhaps they are afraid of big movements Grin.

Well, if these assets are regularly in demand from other traders. I only come across coins with narrow price fluctuations that traders may not be interested in for weeks.
Charisma359

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

This is all understandable, but there are obvious things - such as a simpler way to tell the world about yourself.
Forum BitcoinTalk  and AirDrop one of.

You're right. In order to advertise your project well, you first need to visit thematic resources that are visited by a large number of users. Then the project will quickly become popular.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

In general, true, but it depends on the style of trading. Scalpers prefer non volatile assets. They are able to earn precisely in narrow price fluctuations. Perhaps they are afraid of big movements Grin.

Well, if these assets are regularly in demand from other traders. I only come across coins with narrow price fluctuations that traders may not be interested in for weeks.

Different situations with coins arise, therefore everyone trades on the stock exchange so as to take profits, but not to receive a loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: