Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Why do you think that bounty and airdrop are bad ways to involve the community? I think they are very effective and even if the project does not need to spend real money in the first stages.
I did not say this is a bad way. But many bounty hunters use followback, use templates for their posts, create non quality content. Do you think this is effective?

If the actions of the bounty companies were not effective, then all projects would have been abandoned long ago. And since most projects spend bounty this means that they are effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

There is a certain order of movement of the project forward.
Everything will be done according to the plan,
but, we can make adjustments to the plan, but not changing it, but only complementing it.
Thus, we will take into account the wishes of investors, and carrying out the plan.
This is all obvious.
After all, if you make changes to the basic development plan of the project - it may not coincide with the original plan, and accordingly the initial calculations of feasibility.
I am pleased that the team is ready to take into account the wishes of investors, I hope this will contribute to mutually beneficial relations.
That's right, especially if they are able to competently supplement the plan, this will favorably affect the development of the project.
The main thing that the wishes of investors did not affect the concept of the project and did not slow down the schedule of work.

I am sure that the project management will not allow such actions. Investors will only be able to offer development options.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Elements of the system are a protective mechanism for investors from unfair projects. Fraudulent (scam) projects remain outside of the open window of opportunities, which includes only the best, most interesting and economically reasonable ideas. Ideas that pass through the check of the community and get the approval of the majority without the intervention of mechanisms of promotion and pressure, only on the basis of objective data.
Oh, this is one of the biggest challenges in crypto. Creating a toxic community, artificial demand, false popularity, as a result.

There was so many fraud ICO. ICO made audit of smart contract. I think soon it will be popular the audit of ICO when experts will check the team and ideas of ICO. As I inderstand in Coffe expert will invest own money in ICO that pass the audit.
indeed audits for new ICOs are very important because if an ICO enters ICOBench or another, they will be looked for investors, because investors are looking for ICOs that really exist (not scam), and for the Coffe project I don't see them listing on ICObench or TrackIco

By the way, I could assist in listing the project on ICO trackers, if this is interesting to the project.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

I am sure that the project management will not allow such actions. Investors will only be able to offer development options.

The beauty of the original idea is that - it people who accept it work to improve it. This is ideal at best.
Therefore, subsequent changes should not change it so that it cannot be recognized.

indeed audits for new ICOs are very important because if an ICO enters ICOBench or another, they will be looked for investors, because investors are looking for ICOs that really exist (not scam), and for the Coffe project I don't see them listing on ICObench or TrackIco

Thanks for the offer! We'll think Smiley

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Leading person

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

Until recently it was effective. Now the effectiveness of bounty is declining. At least in social networks. Some managers and companies refuse to manage such bounty campaigns. They probably did research and understand what they are doing.
I have always considered promotion through social networks a great way to create a community around a project and generate interest, it’s a good advertisement.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

Early investors will have the opportunity to introduce their ideas,
 to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.
This is a very good bonus. The opportunity to participate in the development is appreciated by many investors.
It is nice to be an early investor, which makes it possible to get a bonus and a wonderful opportunity to express your ideas.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

Until recently it was effective. Now the effectiveness of bounty is declining. At least in social networks. Some managers and companies refuse to manage such bounty campaigns. They probably did research and understand what they are doing.
I have always considered promotion through social networks a great way to create a community around a project and generate interest, it’s a good advertisement.
I remember the time when Bounty was incredibly popular in the field of marketing effective for the project and beneficial for the participants.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

There is a certain order of movement of the project forward.
Everything will be done according to the plan,
but, we can make adjustments to the plan, but not changing it, but only complementing it.
Thus, we will take into account the wishes of investors, and carrying out the plan.
This is all obvious.
After all, if you make changes to the basic development plan of the project - it may not coincide with the original plan, and accordingly the initial calculations of feasibility.

Here I agree with you. If the project development plan has been drawn up correctly and clearly, then there is no point in changing it even at the request of investors. After all, suggestions made may not always be useful for the project.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.
This is a very good bonus. The opportunity to participate in the development is appreciated by many investors.
It is nice to be an early investor, which makes it possible to get a bonus and a wonderful opportunity to express your ideas.

Early investors get the best interest bonuses. But this is a payment for their risk and the fact that they were among the first who believed in the prospects of the project and decided to provide him with financial assistance.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

I remember the time when Bounty was incredibly popular in the field of marketing effective for the project and beneficial for the participants.

Has the bounty campaign ceased to be an effective marketing ploy? As far as I know, most teams continue to organize bounty campaigns for users.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Has the bounty campaign ceased to be an effective marketing ploy? As far as I know, most teams continue to organize bounty campaigns for users.

No, the bounty campaign is still effective. Especially users are very active when a generous percentage of reward is allocated to a campaign.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

[url=http://[ftp=ftp://[/ftp]][ftp]][/ftp]][ftp][/ftp][/url]

to improve,
 to modernize,

An interesting idea. It will attract the attention of crypto society to the project and help in the realization of the ideas and the promotion, I think.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Unique tool — derivatives Pack

Pack derivatives are one of the most important components of the whole system, even more, it is its foundation. We will talk about the derivatives more than once or twice. In short, the Pack is a set of crypto assets, which together create a more stable and profitable asset, reduce the risks, since the fall of one asset is compensated by the growth of others. Pack is not an index, each Pack is unique because it contains an arbitrary number of arbitrary assets.

Using the Pack you can pay for a product or service, or send a Pack to any user of the COFFE network with an unlimited number of different cryptocurrencies by one click.

In order to choose the assets to form the Pack, it is necessary to correctly evaluate each asset on the market separately. For this purpose, an Intelligent COFFE Protocol is created.

More information at https://coffe.io/

Charisma359

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

In order to choose the assets to form the Pack, it is necessary to correctly evaluate each asset on the market separately. For this purpose, an Intelligent COFFE Protocol is created.

What criteria of assets will be taken into account at the moment of forming an adequate assessment for them?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Pack derivatives are one of the most important components of the whole system, even more, it is its foundation. We will talk about the derivatives more than once or twice. In short, the Pack is a set of crypto assets, which together create a more stable and profitable asset, reduce the risks, since the fall of one asset is compensated by the growth of others. Pack is not an index, each Pack is unique because it contains an arbitrary number of arbitrary assets.

It will be interesting to test on your own the whole procedure. What is the minimum investment amount that will be accepted in these investment instruments?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

to improve,
 to modernize,
In addition, it is just great that they can also be implemented if the comments are sensible.

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

We can not change the original idea, otherwise the project does not make sense.
It is strictly.
But, to get attractive - we will offer to bring your idea, or implementation, and lay it into the foundation of the project. That it was good to the investor, and did not change the basic idea of the project.

What criteria of assets will be taken into account at the moment of forming an adequate assessment for them?

Basically, we can not reveal the essence of the confirmation of seriousness.
To avoid manipulation. But one thing I know for sure - it will be a serious test for startups.
Want to get support - kindly confirm it.

It will be interesting to test on your own the whole procedure. What is the minimum investment amount that will be accepted in these investment instruments?

The minimum is $ 97.

In addition, it is just great that they can also be implemented if the comments are sensible.

This is in the implementation plan.
This is the basis.
She is unchanged.

Common words, but something interesting. From the text it is clear that there may be many packages. Why more than one? How will these packages be created? What is the algorithm for assessing an asset in the Intelligent COFFE Protocol?

Why more than one?

We try to create tools for any occasion.
   They should be -
        are stable
        are understandable
        available

How will these packages be created?

In the control panel of course

What is the asset valuation algorithm for the COFFE intellectual protocol?

Assessment of expert opinion or several
which in turn will directly depend on it
     Independent rating of experts
     Analytical data

▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

It would not be superfluous if we say that -
    We recruit a team.
    You can send your suggestions by mail   job@coffe.io

alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

to improve,
 to modernize,

In the early stages of testing in a project, it was always a good profit, but still it is a very risky investment.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

to improve,
 to modernize,

In the early stages of testing in a project, it was always a good profit, but still it is a very risky investment.
Investors understand the risk, if the project is really good - they have a chance to get the expected profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: