Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6209 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

Early investors will have the opportunity to introduce their ideas,
 to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.
This is a very good bonus. The opportunity to participate in the development is appreciated by many investors.
It is nice to be an early investor, which makes it possible to get a bonus and a wonderful opportunity to express your ideas.

In the early stages of testing in a project, it was always a good profit, but still it is a very risky investment.
If a new project creates a strong team with extensive experience, the early investors are no longer at great risk. They are 100% profit and bonuses.

There are always risks, especially if you are investing in a new project. No one can say for sure whether the project will be popular or not.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

As far as I know, there will be no mandatory user verification on the stock exchange. Conclusion for unverified 1 btc

This is a good move that can attract a lot of interested users.

I also think that this solution will be able to attract the attention of users. Many want to stay incognito
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Yes, large investors in stock companies can influence the progress of an enterprise. In crypto projects I have not seen this before.
Several teams promised investors this, but after selling the tokens, they did not work in the market for a long time. Therefore, you know nothing about them.
The usual story. As long as they collect money, they promise anything. Once the money is raised, a silentness.
A good team will not promise more than it can perform in reality. As for the influence of investors, small changes will not hurt anyone.

It's right. I do not like projects that promise investors the golden mountains. Everything must be honest. I think this project is worthy
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Yes, large investors in stock companies can influence the progress of an enterprise. In crypto projects I have not seen this before.
Several teams promised investors this, but after selling the tokens, they did not work in the market for a long time. Therefore, you know nothing about them.
The usual story. As long as they collect money, they promise anything. Once the money is raised, a silentness.
A good team will not promise more than it can perform in reality. As for the influence of investors, small changes will not hurt anyone.

Of course, we do not promise the golden mountains. Smiley
We are just promoting our project, which is already working.
There are not so many projects that go with the finished product.

There are always risks, especially if you are investing in a new project. No one can say for sure whether the project will be popular or not.

Even Bitcoin was not popular.
But this does not mean its unpopularity now.
They pray to him Smiley)

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

It's right. I do not like projects that promise investors the golden mountains. Everything must be honest. I think this project is worthy

Thanks you!

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

As far as I know, there will be no mandatory user verification on the stock exchange. Conclusion for unverified 1 btc

if that's the way I like it . I like to remain anonymous during the auction .  In General, cryptocurrencies give financial freedom and such an exchange will contribute .

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Is this the minimum deposit amount or something else?
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

If 1 Bitcoin is the minimum amount of deposits, then only the advanced traders will trade on this exchange. Then the exchange will lose a lot of customers.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

I realized that 1 Bitcoin is the purchase of anonymity. But maybe I'm wrong.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

The question immediately arises: will investors also be required to pay 1 btc?
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

When is the launch of the COFFE exchange scheduled? Will traders be able to trade on the platform without verification?

As I understand the COFFE exchange is 90% ready. It is good. According to the road map COFFE exchange start to work at 4 quater of 2018.
Charisma359

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

As I understand the COFFE exchange is 90% ready. It is good. According to the road map COFFE exchange start to wort at 4 quater of 2018.

The 4th quarter of 2018 has just begun, so the COFFE team is not far behind the deadlines indicated in the Road Map.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

Mostly fraudulent projects promise a lot, do little. Fortunately, I have not come across such ones. The honest project values its reputation and will not give empty promises.
optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

As I understand at the COFFE exchange it will be possible to withdraw till 1 BTC every day without verification. It is a very good conditions.
andreiborn

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Maximum amount for withdrawal per day, without verification.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Market maker

Liquidity, operations of the users on the exchange will provide a specially developed for this purpose robot, called the market maker. The task of the market maker is to meet the demands of the participants of market with a minimum spread.

As a result, any participant of the market can buy or sell the necessary asset at any time and in almost any volume. The readiness of the robot is about 70%. We are working at complex algorithms, after which it will be integrated into the functionality of the exchange.

More information at https://coffe.io/

big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

As I understand at the COFFE exchange it will be possible to withdraw till 1 BTC every day without verification. It is a very good conditions.
You are right, if there is an opportunity, to withdraw such an amount without verification; it is convenient for users.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I also think that this solution will be able to attract the attention of users. Many want to stay incognito
For a certain number of users, such a limit is quite acceptable.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

If we ourselves are able to manage investments, why should we trust and allow our assets to be managed by others?
Do we get other benefits? or guarantee of getting profit?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Maximum amount for withdrawal per day, without verification.

Oh, I like that. I think a lot of traders will be delighted with this opportunity. Whoever will have a deposit greater than this amount will be happy to pass the verification for the sake of their security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: