Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6209 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Will all these mini portfolios have differences or not?

I think that they should be somehow different. Otherwise, why create a few of them? It could be limited to only one mini-portfolio.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I think that they should be somehow different. Otherwise, why create a few of them? It could be limited to only one mini-portfolio.

I can’t wait to test these tools in practice. When can it be done?
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:54:41 PM

Usually yes. Even the support of such project improves the situation a little. In order not to become a victim of professionals, there are two correct ways:
- trust the funds to the professional;
- become a professional.
You are right, to become a professional takes time, so for a start, it is more promising to trust funds to professionals, they have more knowledge and opportunities.
In many countries such services of such professionals are very popular.
Not everyone can work on the crypto-market profitably, it seems to me that today only professional traders earn money, everyone else loses.
That's for sure. Only a professional trader earns in any market. This is a job. But even they can make mistakes, what to speak about ordinary users.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

I am familiar with the so-called home traders. They earn. The fact is that trade is a complex activity. It is estimated that only 5% of the total number of market participants earn.

Home trading is just a hobby) The main thing is that such a hobby would not bring big losses, but bring knowledge
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

I can’t wait to test these tools in practice. When can it be done?

A little patience and everything will be. I’m sure when we can test everything, we’ll be sure to let us know
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

Usually yes. Even the support of such project improves the situation a little. In order not to become a victim of professionals, there are two correct ways:
- become a professional.
You are right, to become a professional takes time, so for a start, it is more promising to trust funds to professionals, they have more knowledge and opportunities.
Not everyone can work on the crypto-market profitably, it seems to me that today only professional traders earn money, everyone else loses.
That's for sure. Only a professional trader earns in any market. This is a job. But even they can make mistakes, what to speak about ordinary users.

Professional traders users are not born. They become them. You correctly emphasized: this is the most comprehensive work that requires an analysis of the information received and a calculator.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

The representative of the project responded to this above. There will be portfolios like as:
low risk, low potential;
with high risk, high potential.
I think we need to wait for the release and see what the investment account has to offer.

I look forward to this moment. I love testing new investment tools. The COFFE team offers new tools, and I want to test them in practice.
Enchantment99

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

I am familiar with the so-called home traders. They earn. The fact is that trade is a complex activity. It is estimated that only 5% of the total number of market participants earn.

Home trading is just a hobby) The main thing is that such a hobby would not bring big losses, but bring knowledge

This type of hobby can be easily turned into a promising type of income. But this need to want and learn the theoretical side of trading.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

- become a professional.
Not everyone can become true professionals and increase their capital. Novice is not recommended to act independently, there is no better universal strategy.

Novice traders will not be able to develop for themselves the best trading strategy, if they do not often practice. It's one thing to write on paper, but another thing is really to choose coins and place orders.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

Novice traders will not be able to develop for themselves the best trading strategy, if they do not often practice. It's one thing to write on paper, but another thing is really to choose coins and place orders.

It will be good if the novice trader entrusts the experts with a large part of the deposit, and he will learn to trade a small amount of money. Then he is guaranteed some percentage of the profit will still get from the cryptocurrency market.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

This type of hobby can be easily turned into a promising type of income. But this need to want and learn the theoretical side of trading.
A hobby that becomes work with the ability to earn well, it is promising) The main thing is not to overestimate your strength.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

It will be good if the novice trader entrusts the experts with a large part of the deposit, and he will learn to trade a small amount of money. Then he is guaranteed some percentage of the profit will still get from the cryptocurrency market.

All this is good. Only in the cryptocurrency market there are no suitable experts. The COFFE platform will start working, then it will be possible for new traders to do this.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

- become a professional.
Not everyone can become true professionals and increase their capital. Novice is not recommended to act independently, there is no better universal strategy.

Of course, novice traders can read the right literature, study the market, but without practice they will not be able to earn immediately.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

- become a professional.

Of course, novice traders can read the right literature, study the market, but without practice they will not be able to earn immediately.
Often the market for novice traders is tough, having gone through financial losses and frustration, many refuse to participate further.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

There are people who are not well versed in online investing. They are also easier to entrust their deposits to professionals. Then they will earn something for sure and will not lose deposits.
Professional investors also lose money from time to time. Not only in crypto, but also in the stock market. For example, in the crypto market this occurs during 2018, in the stock market in times of crisis. Thus, even professional investors do not give any guarantees.

But professional investors have more experience and knowlage. They understend what they are doing and know about the risks. In cryptocurrency there are a lot of non-professional investors who want to earn money but do not know how to do this.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

- become a professional.
Most likely so. Because it is difficult to earn in a falling market for inexperienced players.

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

- become a professional.
Most likely so. Because it is difficult to earn in a falling market for inexperienced players.

Experience traders can earn even in the falling market. But for token holders falling market is very bed and many token holders do not have big experience in trading.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

Not. We use fork EOS. And therefore - there is no Ethereum.
Our Testnet ready.
We are ready to use Mainnet
We have our own chain.
In this case, the question arises: what blockchain tokens do you sell on the ICO?

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

Of course, the choice of assets is a fundamental moment and, ideally, it should be done by a professional expert of the crypto market. But why would an Expert share his or her knowledge or experience with the non-professional participants? And how to ensure the trust of non-professional participants in the selection of an expert?

The answer to the first question is simple — “the benefit”, and not only financial. First, the PACK gives the opportunity to sell the expert’s competence to a wide range of unlimited players. In fact, through the PACK, the Expert provides the non-professional investors with a professional asset management service (most of the investors have such assets and they “do not work”) and gets payment for his work. At the same time, the Expert, attracting the funds to the management, receives a greater resource and the possibility of greater gross earnings. Second, the best results are demonstrated by the Expert, the higher is his verified status in the cryptosphere.

The trust is built on two things: an objective transparent evaluation of the Expert’s competencies as a manager and the Expert’s personal motivation to manage effectively. An objective public evaluation of an expert is his / her rating in the management system. A rating is an independent integrated evaluation. It is automatically calculated from the rates of return of portfolios (PACK) under the control of an Expert for a certain period. It depends from the ratio of successful deals to unsuccessful (adjusted for market state in general), etc. This rating is the basis for guide for non-professional participants and investors in the choice of the Expert.

Personal motivation for the effective management of the Expert arises only if the Expert risks by his own capital. Expert is the architect of PACK, participating in his own tool. The Expert is the same investor of the PACK created by him, together with the other participants, whose funds he additionally attracts under his management. He studies the market, clearly distinguishes the horizons of events, sees the dynamics of projects, clearly represents the immediate prospects, because he is a professional.

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

- become a professional.

I agree with you. Practice in this matter is very important. The only way you can get skills
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: