Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6208 times)
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

As mentioned above, there are scalpers. These are traders who trade in a narrow price range. They are not interested in large price moves. But they need liquid assets so that they can trade in large volumes. Only when trading large volumes (for intraday volumes) do scalpers earn good money.

Leading person

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Yeah. This project has similar projects-competitors of a greater or lesser degree. If such a project will work with all its functions, then it is far ahead of its competitors.
The project has the potential, capabilities and functions of the COFFE platform will be able to surpass existing competitors, a lot of work remains to be done.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Yeah. This project has similar projects-competitors of a greater or lesser degree. If such a project will work with all its functions, then it is far ahead of its competitors.

This project has many advantages, because the platform is designed to work with new and experienced clients. While existing projects focus only on experienced clients of the cryptocurrency market.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

I hope in the future the platform will continue its development, it will become more and as a result, the demand for the CFF token will increase.
Here it is enough to implement and maintain what is indicated. Although the development of new features does not hurt.

I think that the developers will come up with new features for their platform and add them after the official launch of the platform and the first months of work.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

I do not like a project that is being brought by the newbie or copper member but this one is an exemption. I have the likes of this project and will follow through out its completion if only it will going to succeed. Hoping for a good bounty manager to bring this project down to the sales. Good luck team!
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

I do not like a project that is being brought by the newbie or copper member but this one is an exemption. I have the likes of this project and will follow through out its completion if only it will going to succeed. Hoping for a good bounty manager to bring this project down to the sales. Good luck team!

There are a lot of successful projects in the market that have been created by young, unknown teams. This is not a barrier to running a successful business.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

There are a lot of successful projects in the market that have been created by young, unknown teams. This is not a barrier to running a successful business.
Of course, there are plenty of examples when very young teams created very successful projects, because the main thing is the idea.

SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Of course, there are plenty of examples when very young teams created very successful projects, because the main thing is the idea.
I think the main thing is not so much the idea as the enthusiasm of the team, their desire and ability to make the project successful.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

As mentioned above, there are scalpers. These are traders who trade in a narrow price range. They are not interested in large price moves. But they need liquid assets so that they can trade in large volumes. Only when trading large volumes (for intraday volumes) do scalpers earn good money.

Scalping on the cryptocurrency market is very doubtful. At the moment, everything is not very stable, you can lose big money on this
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

I agree that the opportunity to make a profit is possible only in a growing market; or vice versa, it will be more beneficial in a falling market, I don’t know any other options.
You can make money in a flat market. This has been briefly explained. You can explore the concept of "scalper" in the context of trade, for example, in Wikipedia.
Thanks for the advice, but I am not a supporter of such a strategy and I don’t consider it as an option Smiley I plan to use the services of experts on the platform and entrust them with the disposal of assets.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

I think the main thing is not so much the idea as the enthusiasm of the team, their desire and ability to make the project successful.
The COFFE team is made up of professionals who have experience, these guys know what to do, they have their own role in the project.
DeepChipolino

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

Scalping on the cryptocurrency market is very doubtful. At the moment, everything is not very stable, you can lose big money on this
First of all, scalping in the crypto market is in doubt due to the low liquidity of the market.

oficman

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

First of all, scalping in the crypto market is in doubt due to the low liquidity of the market.

Scalping in a cryptocurrency market can bring both profit and loss. But just as well, investing in coins today can bring the same results. Because there is no movement in the market.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

This is also not unimportant. After all, the idea should someone bring to life.

DeepChipolino

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Scalping in a cryptocurrency market can bring both profit and loss. But just as well, investing in coins today can bring the same results. Because there is no movement in the market.
For ordinary market participants, any activity in the market is associated with risk. Only the exchanges themselves and those who create big trends always win.

Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

The project has the potential, capabilities and functions of the COFFE platform will be able to surpass existing competitors, a lot of work remains to be done.
I think that the best project will be the one that first will start working with full functionality. This is true only because at the moment there are very few work projects.

I agree with you. There were a lot of projects but only units could realize themselves. The main thing is the implementation
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

This is also not unimportant. After all, the idea should someone bring to life.
I observed enough new projects with interesting and promising ideas, but further the idea was not followed by any implementation.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

For ordinary market participants, any activity in the market is associated with risk. Only the exchanges themselves and those who create big trends always win.

He who is afraid of risk does not work in the cryptocurrency market. And who works in the cryptocurrency market, learn to minimize their risks.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

Article from medium - Difficult start

https://medium.com/@officialcoffeproject/difficult-start-957d7ac8b11b

oficman

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

Thank you for the article! Unfortunately, there are such people in the team who do not understand the essence of the project, are not ready for a lot of work. It is good that they are gone now and will no longer slow down the project launch process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: