Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6208 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

True, this is the essence of trade and investment.
A year ago, when assets raised immediately or a few weeks later, it was easy to buy and wait a bit. Now the market has retrieve most from euphoria into reality.

Now, when the market has subsided, I only use scalping. Because there is no guarantee that today I will buy one coin, and tomorrow it will not fall in price.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

A year ago, when assets raised immediately or a few weeks later, it was easy to buy and wait a bit. Now the market has retrieve most from euphoria into reality.

Now, when the market has subsided, I only use scalping. Because there is no guarantee that today I will buy one coin, and tomorrow it will not fall in price.

I also see only 2 options for myself: either do nothing, but only follow the further action of the market or use scalping. It is better not to buy coins in long term.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

I also see only 2 options for myself: either do nothing, but only follow the further action of the market or use scalping. It is better not to buy coins in long term.
What is certain is that it all depends on your choices and decisions, each of which, and most importantly, you must be sure of the decisions you have chosen yourself, do not regret

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
oficman

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

Does the team plan to add its token to another trading platform or not?
Leading person

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Yes, we all believe that this trend will ever change to the opposite. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand why such an interesting industry was created and killed?
Maybe people just lost their interest in her.
Let's start with the fact that the industry is not yet killed. People have lost interest, since income is not so high compared to the past.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Yes, we all believe that this trend will ever change to the opposite. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand why such an interesting industry was created and killed?

We can assume that such an industry was made in order to invest in it! But I still think that this is only the beginning of the path of cryptography
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

The platform has the ability for users to work profitably and, just as importantly, it’s convenient. A mobile application is a big plus.
Do you already have a ready-made mobile app? If possible, I would also like to try it.
it looks like the application from the Coffe project will be released in 2019, because I see their road map of the mobile application there will be 2019 later, and the good news is that 12 million tokens have been sold
I just thought maybe there is already some kind of test version.

Yes Coffe already has a demo version of payment system https://dashboard.coffe.io/
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

Let's start with the fact that the industry is not yet killed. People have lost interest, since income is not so high compared to the past.

Certainly, the situation is different now, because then digital money was at the peak of popularity, now the fervor has diminished, but this is a temporary lull.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

Certainly, the situation is different now, because then digital money was at the peak of popularity, now the fervor has diminished, but this is a temporary lull.
At the moment, it’s too early to talk about a future denouement, but for sure people realized that it’s not so easy to make money on a new type of assets.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

We all think this is temporary. Moreover, I hope that large market players are interested. If so, then when they buy enough, there market will probably be rise more than we have seen.

First, the cryptocurrency market brought the world a new kind of money. But with the advent of the Blockchain system, the situation has changed dramatically. Many businessmen work in the cryptocurrency market. Many spheres of our life successfully use a decentralized database. Cryptocurrency market has taken root. So, already just like that it will not disappear. This is not a bubble.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

Yes, what's the income there. Almost all coins and tokens are in decline and there are no prerequisites for growth at the moment.

oficman

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Does the team plan to add its token to another trading platform or not?
This is interesting if you mean a competitor platform Grin.
In case of success of the project, and the token will be claimed, then other platforms will want to list this asset.

You understood my question correctly. Will the team add their token to competitor platforms?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

Yes, what's the income there. Almost all coins and tokens are in decline and there are no prerequisites for growth at the moment.

I wonder how long this market situation will last? It seems that the cryptocurrency market has stopped and is waiting for something.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

I wonder how long this market situation will last? It seems that the cryptocurrency market has stopped and is waiting for something.
We can not know what will happen next with the market, otherwise we could choose the right strategy or switch to something else.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

If we knew what would happen, we do not need a strategy.
About switching to another activity, a good idea. It would be nice to learn to intraday trade on the exchange.

I tried to trade on the news. But altcoin is so unpredictable that it looks more like a roulette game))
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

We can not know what will happen next with the market, otherwise we could choose the right strategy or switch to something else.
It is not known what to do and what to expect. I will be glad if the market has stopped in front of global growth.
Leading person

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

I would be glad if the market will keep the October prices by the beginning of 2019. Now forecasts are less optimistic. This is a good sign, because it is the beginning of the formation of the bottom.
Analysts continue to voice predictions. A push is needed for the development of the cryptocurrency industry.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

He just reached his peak, the big holders made a good profit on it and there was a period of calm.

Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

I would like to know what news happened with the project in the last week? And tell me when the full launch of the platform is planned?
oficman

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

If you look at the BTC chart, you will see that volumes increased during the fall. This means that there is a interest (buyers). If someone bought, they are counting on growth. These are big players. So, we do not need to worry about growth.

I hope so, too. I am only interested to know when this growth in the cryptocurrency market will begin? Because now it is difficult to earn even as an investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: