Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6207 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Yes, we all believe that this trend will ever change to the opposite. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand why such an interesting industry was created and killed?
Maybe people just lost their interest in her.
Let's start with the fact that the industry is not yet killed. People have lost interest, since income is not so high compared to the past.

Yes, what's the income there. Almost all coins and tokens are in decline and there are no prerequisites for growth at the moment.

I wonder how long this market situation will last? It seems that the cryptocurrency market has stopped and is waiting for something.
He just reached his peak, the big holders made a good profit on it and there was a period of calm.

I do not like this period of calm. Because I don’t understand in which direction the market will now turn and what to do: wait or fix losses and pick up coins for trading in a new way.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Yes, traders are different now. Some traders simply wait, others buy coins for free money, others fix losses and continue to receive profit with the help of scalping.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

I hope so, too. I am only interested to know when this growth in the cryptocurrency market will begin? Because now it is difficult to earn even as an investor.
Many would like to know when the market will grow. If there are masters of market who know when it will be, they will not tell anyone about it.
No need to focus on the growth of the market, we will not change anything, the main thing is to avoid premature actions. If investors stop making money, they will leave.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

I hope so, too. I am only interested to know when this growth in the cryptocurrency market will begin? Because now it is difficult to earn even as an investor.
Many would like to know when the market will grow. If there are masters of market who know when it will be, they will not tell anyone about it.
No need to focus on the growth of the market, we will not change anything, the main thing is to avoid premature actions. If investors stop making money, they will leave.
That's right, if investors lose money on failed projects, then there will be no investments in the development of worthy ideas capable of changing the world.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

That's right, if investors lose money on failed projects, then there will be no investments in the development of worthy ideas capable of changing the world.
As practice shows, in the cryptocurrency market it is easier to lose than earn, especially for beginners.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

I do not like this period of calm. Because I don’t understand in which direction the market will now turn and what to do: wait or fix losses and pick up coins for trading in a new way.
Perhaps it’s just not worth waiting for special price spikes and the market will revolve around one place.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

What different between similar project with similar name? COFI making similar platform since beginning od this year. You will have a payment platform like Utrust as well? Or just platform for traking price and crypto news?
strongtree2505

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Right. No need to try to guess when the market will grow. We will never be sure whether there will be growth and when. And it will not change anything. We need to understand what we can do and do it.

Unfortunately, many take profits or change their cryptocurrency in Fiat. The market has been falling for a very long time. But it seems to me that after such a long fall there should be an increase in the market.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

On such days, many investors will refrain from buying tokens of new projects. And this is bad for those projects that are already slowly collecting soft caps.
oficman

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Right. No need to try to guess when the market will grow. We will never be sure whether there will be growth and when. And it will not change anything. We need to understand what we can do and do it.

Unfortunately, many take profits or change their cryptocurrency in Fiat. The market has been falling for a very long time. But it seems to me that after such a long fall there should be an increase in the market.

I really hope for the growth of the market, because it is sad to observe how a loss grows on your account. In the Internet already published a joke related to the fall of the market: Black Friday! Sale - 70%! Grin
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

I really hope for the growth of the market, because it is sad to observe how a loss grows on your account. In the Internet already published a joke related to the fall of the market: Black Friday! Sale - 70%! Grin

Well, one of the traders who managed to exchange cryptocurrency for dollars, he can easily joke. But, unfortunately, most traders did not have time to do it. Therefore, to laugh somehow already does not work.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Well, one of the traders who managed to exchange cryptocurrency for dollars, he can easily joke. But, unfortunately, most traders did not have time to do it. Therefore, to laugh somehow already does not work.
The hope of growth stops us from panic, well, he must come, otherwise the catastrophe, the nerves at the limit.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

The hope of growth stops us from panic, well, he must come, otherwise the catastrophe, the nerves at the limit.
The fall will not last forever. A good situation will come and we will return our positions.
SUNbitok

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Yes, traders are different now. Some traders simply wait, others buy coins for free money, others fix losses and continue to receive profit with the help of scalping.
If we compare what is happening on the market with the game, then the rules are unknown to us, for example, the trader cannot accurately predict how far the price will fall.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

COFFE integrates into their own ecosystem the mechanisms for the protection of copyright on the Idea, objective expert evaluation of Ideas, financing mechanisms and the protection of investors. This is a whole complex of software and hardware solutions that eliminates one of the main problems of the cryptocurrency market — the lack of control. This market does not need the regulators, we create an effective self-regulated system.

These and more you can find in the article in medium Standards and rules here https://medium.com/@officialcoffeproject/standards-and-rules-242bf9daa10d

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

The crypto industry is committed to this. And it will be to one degree or another if crypto survives
What is the crypto industry committed to?

SUNbitok

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

The idea of creating a blockchain & crypto was that no one could regulate, control, or manage it.
This was said about:
This is a whole complex of software and hardware solutions that eliminates one of the main problems of the cryptocurrency market — the lack of control. This market does not need the regulators, we create an effective self-regulated system.

Lack of control is a promising idea that has attracted many, but over time problems have arisen.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

The idea of creating a blockchain & crypto was that no one could regulate, control, or manage it.
This was said about:
This is a whole complex of software and hardware solutions that eliminates one of the main problems of the cryptocurrency market — the lack of control. This market does not need the regulators, we create an effective self-regulated system.

Lack of control is a promising idea that has attracted many, but over time problems have arisen.

Sooner or later, control will appear on the market! Where there is money there is always a controlling organization
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

This was said about:

Sooner or later, control will appear on the market! Where there is money there is always a controlling organization
I also tend to believe that control will be, whether we like it or not, it is a matter of time.
oficman

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

This was said about:

More than once many countries of the world have tried to control the cryptocurrency market. But they fail, because standard laws do not work here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: