Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32290 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Onam will be traded only in the exchange as said by an admin
And if its going to trade solely on their exchange, I think the token will be the listing fee ideally

Onam tokens would be traded only on Onam Exchange was the reply I got from Onam telegram.
I think that is really decisive. That way the market value of Onam tokens is stable and cants be dump. Also the utility of Onam tokens to cut down cost of transactions and trading as well as access to some features on the exchange make the idea great.
I guess after sometime may be they will add Onam tokens to trade on another exchanges. Because few examples I have that I seen some exchanges are started and their own tokens was allowed on only their platform and after sometime they listed on another exchanges.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Not sure specifically but I think they require the coins to be regulatory compliant if memory serves so we won’t be seeing many shitcoins getting listed on this platform which I think is good

I also asked that question on their telegram and they said that there's a two option on listing to their future exchange. Option one is via bitcoin or direct fee payment to get listed. Option two will be the voting of the coin.
They said they will be strict on regulations of the coin/token they will be listing as they want to keep their hands legally clean and  i think its important as they  will be adding fiat feature! It requires so many legal  stuff to be done!

That's good, It will going to be really nice if they will going to make a background check on the coins/projects that asking them to get listed on their exchange before they accept it.

I second this, this will be very important and adding this vetting method to their listing procedures can really improve their reputation from thereby making them the most sort after crypto exchange.

I agree, Because some of the exchanges now are really don't care about the background of the coins or tokens that they are listing as long that it's paying them a large amount of fee for their exchange listing.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

the latest "collapse" in the crypto market is not very helpful for Onam's ICO. The revenue was not very high before, I'm afraid in the next few days it will not get better. For ICOs, it really is time for the next bull run to start

i really want the bull run to start we have experienced so much dip i believe it is time we start seeing a high in the market it is very important for ICOs as well as investor

Haha ya it’s a rollercoaster but I tell you day traders are having a field day with this much volatility as they make cash long and short of the market in both directions they earn

I wish I had more time, then I would devote myself more to the topic of daytrading. So far, I've only been able to find a few days to try different trades, but most of the time I got out well. Maybe I have more time in winter, and then I can do it all on Onam :-)

I am waiting on the market to steady then I will try trading once again
i got burnt again the other time, chatting with an admin I was so glad this seem like a safe net exchange for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
In fact, all exchanges having their own cryptos will rock big time.
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Not sure specifically but I think they require the coins to be regulatory compliant if memory serves so we won’t be seeing many shitcoins getting listed on this platform which I think is good

I also asked that question on their telegram and they said that there's a two option on listing to their future exchange. Option one is via bitcoin or direct fee payment to get listed. Option two will be the voting of the coin.
They said they will be strict on regulations of the coin/token they will be listing as they want to keep their hands legally clean and  i think its important as they  will be adding fiat feature! It requires so many legal  stuff to be done!

That's good, It will going to be really nice if they will going to make a background check on the coins/projects that asking them to get listed on their exchange before they accept it.

I second this, this will be very important and adding this vetting method to their listing procedures can really improve their reputation from thereby making them the most sort after crypto exchange.

As far as my knowledge is extended all major exchanges require a KYC for listing coins. I am talking about the centralized ones because they need to conform to regulations of the country they are operating from

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
they haven't disclosed that either, they promised some announcement on that pretty soon! plus i dont really think they'll list ONAM in other exchanged although it would've been really great!

I would imagine that they won't focus that much on listing their tokens on other exchanges. That costs both time and money. Nevertheless, they will probably appear on a DEX like IDEX or forkdelta.

Probably like you said, but I really like the Idea of it not listed on other exchanges. Being different from what every other person expects is beautiful. Also, I think the token will be used as payment too.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

they haven't disclosed that either, they promised some announcement on that pretty soon! plus i dont really think they'll list ONAM in other exchanged although it would've been really great!

I would imagine that they won't focus that much on listing their tokens on other exchanges. That costs both time and money. Nevertheless, they will probably appear on a DEX like IDEX or forkdelta.

Probably like you said, but I really like the Idea of it not listed on other exchanges. Being different from what every other person expects is beautiful. Also, I think the token will be used as payment too.
Listing in other Exchange will keep the demand increasing!
Being in single exchange bring lower volume then having it multiple exchange!     
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

Well, I don't mind if the tokens are only listed on ONAM and nowhere else. The tokens are indeed meant to be used as payment on the Onam exchange. You can use to buy access to the AI trade assistant for example so it makes sense if you get them from there.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

the latest "collapse" in the crypto market is not very helpful for Onam's ICO. The revenue was not very high before, I'm afraid in the next few days it will not get better. For ICOs, it really is time for the next bull run to start

i really want the bull run to start we have experienced so much dip i believe it is time we start seeing a high in the market it is very important for ICOs as well as investor

Haha ya it’s a rollercoaster but I tell you day traders are having a field day with this much volatility as they make cash long and short of the market in both directions they earn

You're right, things are really playing in favor of some individuals, just like i stated sometime ago, that the market is terrible doesn't mean some people are not having a field day but it will surely affect the general perception of a lot of people that intend to invest in the market and possibly in onam but i hope to see things change in the coming week
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

It will be best if they just list their tokens on their own exchange. Since it will be used and created for the purpose of the exchange.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

And if its going to trade solely on their exchange, I think the token will be the listing fee ideally

well, i believe that's going to be the case but for their token to get a sound recognition i expect the team to do a great deal of publicity and community marketing
You are right publicity and marketing will play a vital role for ONAM token and will also boost their chances of getting investors on boarding.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
In fact, all exchanges having their own cryptos will rock big time.
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Yes. Long term view is very important these days especially when the market is crashing. Its a very nice opportunity to grab some ONAM tokens as well.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

well, i believe that's going to be the case but for their token to get a sound recognition i expect the team to do a great deal of publicity and community marketing
You are right publicity and marketing will play a vital role for ONAM token and will also boost their chances of getting investors on boarding.

The good thing with exchanges is that there is always this need. From what I've understood they got several applications to list tokens before even going public. It is going to be an interesting journey for Onam.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

I love thís project!!. This project has a very strong team. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! . Good luck team!.

well cryptocurrency is still in its infancy stage i expect more innovation as well as mass adoption and i believe Onam will help achieve that, they sure have a great team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

I visited the website and I find this project very good. Any date yet for the release of the MVP. Really anticipating  it,the project really  got my attention that’s for sure.

According to the team on telegram, MVP should be ready by the end of the week and another great thing is the fact that it will be released to the whole public and not just a selected few.

It's cool. They are sure it can handle the whole public jumping at it at a go and not crash? A private test wouldn't have been a bad idea though by my judgement.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

I visited the website and I find this project very good. Any date yet for the release of the MVP. Really anticipating  it,the project really  got my attention that’s for sure.

According to the team on telegram, MVP should be ready by the end of the week and another great thing is the fact that it will be released to the whole public and not just a selected few.

It's cool. They are sure it can handle the whole public jumping at it at a go and not crash? A private test wouldn't have been a bad idea though by my judgement.

That's a good suggestion, most projects I'm involved in usually undergo a testing phase before sharing with the public.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

The good thing with exchanges is that there is always this need. From what I've understood they got several applications to list tokens before even going public. It is going to be an interesting journey for Onam.

You're right, they already have the market and users are constantly going through various exchanges to test out what best suits them, when a good exchange is spotted, the news spreads like wide fire among the community and brands, so its of utmost importance that the Onam team should endeavor to create a platform will be tailored to meet the requirements of the community
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:11:41 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:54:54 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

It will be best if they just list their tokens on their own exchange. Since it will be used and created for the purpose of the exchange.

I agree with this, They have their own exchange and it's good if they will going to have their coin there to maintain the volume and movement. Or they can also list their coin on other exchange but it must be some good or major exchange to make sure it will going to be good.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: