Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?

a bounty would be great. Actually, I did not want to participate in any bounty campaigns anymore, but I'd like to have tokens from Onam Exchange :-) So here I would attend

Of course bounty would be a great promotion and I would take part too. But for the time being, it seems to me the team doesn’t really understand very well if they need such an option for promotion or not. Although it seems to me without a bounty today, only a few can do. And the point is not only in attracting investments but in increasing the community after the product which is much more important.

Hey there, we actually already have a running bounty. Please follow this link https://onam.io/bounty

Oh so for bounty there is no Bitcointalk thread,  but we have to visit Onam site. Cool,  will check the details and will participate in the bounty

Ya they chose to go with bounty0x which i think was smart it gets them a lot of publicity vs having 2 threads on bitcointalk its smart that they decided to split up their marketing in this way as it gives them a better chance of getting attention.

Is it true that they are going ahead with bounty0x for their bounty? I am yet to look into their bounty campaign. Bounty or not, I like this project. Thats why I am already following the project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

I just checked the Whitepaper and i saw the costs for trading fees (0.05%) this is very low costs your exchange need a good marketing plan..

Up till now I haven't gotten reply on the class of sec regulations they filled and gotten approved
I will like to know if there will be a possible review of trading fee in the future

oops, sorry I guess I missed a question or two but nevertheless.

We have filed for Reg D and Reg S exemptions for our tokensale. They are called "Safe Harbor" exemptions. We have to notify the SEC that we will be conducting an offering that falls under SEC regulation but are exempt from registering our offering with them. Our legal team are also working on obtaining broker-dealer license, money transmitter license and working on registering ONAM trading platform as ATS (Alternative Trading System). We are hoping to share some good news with you guys by end of November regarding fiat as well. Wink

We are working hard on exceeding the expectations of our investors and are far ahead of schedule.

Wow  that was so right on point and intent.
I'm happy that you've got the fillings correctly.
If you don't mind you could share a stamp or a label to further boost my confidence in this report.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:14:46 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Awesome!  So within just a month we may have chance to tesst the MVP? It seems, Onam team wants to launch platform as soon as possible. Looking forward for MVP.

Yes, you will not have to wait long, I wonder if the beta version will be a demo account or if it will be the live account? I'm eager to test the ONAM exchange!

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
They are adding lots of feature to stay ahead on the competition!
The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another
if everything goes well then ONAM Exchange can dominate whole Crypto Marketplace!
Onam has features never seen in any other Crypto exchange!
Plus their security to protect Funds will keep them and traders safe from any legal issue!

well i am the kind of guy that believes anybody can get to any level but the required work needs to be put in place before that can happen, i believe onam can and will be amongst the top crypto exchange but they need to put in enough work for that to happen

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?

a bounty would be great. Actually, I did not want to participate in any bounty campaigns anymore, but I'd like to have tokens from Onam Exchange :-) So here I would attend

Of course bounty would be a great promotion and I would take part too. But for the time being, it seems to me the team doesn’t really understand very well if they need such an option for promotion or not. Although it seems to me without a bounty today, only a few can do. And the point is not only in attracting investments but in increasing the community after the product which is much more important.

Hey there, we actually already have a running bounty. Please follow this link https://onam.io/bounty

yeah, that's great news. I signed up immediately. I'm not a fan of these mass bounties like Bounty0x, but I just have to attend. But not only will I aim for bounty tokens, I will also buy tokens

Great. There is a bounty. Time to join a new bounty. I want to gather as much token as possible for this project. This exchange is going to make waves in the future.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

yeah, that's great news. I signed up immediately. I'm not a fan of these mass bounties like Bounty0x, but I just have to attend. But not only will I aim for bounty tokens, I will also buy tokens

Great. There is a bounty. Time to join a new bounty. I want to gather as much token as possible for this project. This exchange is going to make waves in the future.

Bounty looks great, some really decent rewards on offer and a good way to get some free ONAM tokens. I'm thinking about maybe doing an article next week.

em777

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

Bounty looks great, some really decent rewards on offer and a good way to get some free ONAM tokens. I'm thinking about maybe doing an article next week.

thanks for sharing this information, i was never aware this project have a running bounty campaign. like you said this is a very great opportunity to grab some decent ONAM tokens

[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

with other traders on the online exchange who simultaneously run the ONAM Trade Assistant.
Hopefully Onam can become a leading stock exchange and can follow in the footsteps of a market that is very successful now

You mean crypto exchange? I geuss thats just typo. As far as I know ONAM will not be a stock exchange. Correct me if I am wrong.
well it can be said a stock market as well as crypto market!
this market will be bringing so many new features like Margin Trading!
its indeed a new thing to see in crypto exchange!
they should add the stop lose feature, because this is a crypto currency that is very high in volatility, this feature will help traders and it is very useful,
if ONAM has these features, its look good, this is my advice

I like stop-loss in stock trading. But not sure whether this would be helpful in crypto. Its for the same reason explained by you that is high volatality.

I don't think I get your point. Why would you say you feel it won't be helpful?? That's a really important part of trading assets online for any exchange platform and its important that all traders know how to use it and indeed use it cause it's sure helpful.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:45:00 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:41:34 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

Where is this legally registered? Couldn't find from the website nor from the whitepaper.
So many exchanges are being built everyday, users have the right to know if they have legal docs or not.
Their features are commendable but are we really safe and secure using that exchange?
You stated that your security is one of a kind, have you considered quantum attacks?
We are now in a different stage of technology. Quantum computers might be commercially available before we know it.

that’s some damn good questions hopefully they answer here as I’ve wondered several of those myself, but th se are questions that even large established exchanges haven’t answered many of then

Yeah it's really a good questions. We must really know if we will going to be safe on the project and on their exchange. I hope team will going to answer this question too.

I think the team is not ready to answer some of my few queries here.
Even satisfying my first question would be enough for now.
Users or traders at least should know if their upcoming exchange is legit.

Yes, I second your question about the registration of the ONAM exchange, I believe the company was set up in the Virgin Islands and the two co-founders are based in Alabama in the US. They should really have this information available on their homepage. Also, I would like to see which countries they are targeting for their market? They must have a certain geographical area they are targeting.

Legit inquiry and I think the same too; They are suppose to be SEC compliant so I am guessing they are also registered in the US? but it is best we wait for their official response or maybe one could ask them on telegram. In regards to Quantum computers I think they might be commercially available but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Plus quantum attacks are not that scary tbh; I mean take the birthday attack for example the speedup was not that impressive going quantum. Even better there are algos in the tests that are quantum proof anyways.

I think their legitimacy should better be disclosed in the community not just in telegram.
This might boost their credibility as an exchange as most exchanges sprouting these days have no legal docs.
And regarding quantum attacks, yeah, maybe everyone can deal that later. When it's really a threat already. But sometimes, it's better to be prepared.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:41:28 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another

I think the MVP would really help convey the advantages. For now I think the most important bit for me personally is the regulation part. Many of the exchanges set their own ruling and we have no way of telling what is fake and what is real which damages investments.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

I think the MVP would really help convey the advantages. For now I think the most important bit for me personally is the regulation part. Many of the exchanges set their own ruling and we have no way of telling what is fake and what is real which damages investments.

When it comes to raising funds. Is there any Roadshow or investors meet which Onam team is arranging or attending?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

When I started trading stoploss was among the things that helped me in those early days, it's something exchanges should consider.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

Onam private sale ending in approx two days, but I don't know if they reached softcap or not. I need to check what is the softcap, but it will be good if team confirm the same.
it didn't reach softcap yet but its halfway through softcap and may be it'll hit softcap with remaining private sale!
because a exchange with this many feature will do a lot of good stuff in future as they don't get much affected in market conditions!

Did you get your information about its soft cap from the official team? Because I can't find it on the website. Besides, it's only private sale, talking about soft cap might be a bit too early.

There is no need to hurry-up and end up making false statements. If they reach softcap, team would have already informed in the social channels. Just wait for the confirmation from the team.

Agree. wait for Onam team to make official announcement about softcap or total number of tokens sold. Onam team is transparent and will provide proper info.

Hey there, we have raised around 5000 ETH and have sold 13,750,000 Million tokens (plus, little more pending investments, waiting for their paperwork to finalize) since we launched 14 days ago. We are expecting to sell out of all Private Sale allocated coins by end of business day on Monday as long as all paperwork from private investors go through on time (which they will). We will not hit softcap during our Private sale since we allocated fixed amount of tokens for each round of our Crowdsale. If we sell out of Private Sale allocated Tokens early, then our system starts the Pre-Sale round of our Crowdsale immediately. We are at about 40% of our softcap goal.

Nice, that is some cool figures right there.I like how the plan is laid out and followed. With a fixed amount put aside for every round, it gives the project a sense of purpose and also gives everybody a chance to participate at their own capacity.

Yea, just like i stated, it's not easy to raise funds needed for ICOs at the moment because of the market situation and all that but seeing the amount so far raised in such a short period gives the project some sort of bragging right to promote, and they sound pretty confident about selling off the remaining tokens, which is a good thing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

When it comes to raising funds. Is there any Roadshow or investors meet which Onam team is arranging or attending?
Yeah i agree they should consider that, this way you will spread the project and even get some investors in there which will be interested in them.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

stop loss is implemented in exchanges i think. Not on all exchanges though. i know binance have a feature for implementing stop losses, thats one of the reason is among the top 3 exchanges in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: