Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I would like to know if you plan on using any source code from other exchanges or your developer will do everything from their side?
Cause i thing source Codes are really unsecure as its easy to find vulnerability in them as Hackers have access to the sourcecode as well?     

Using a source code from another exchange is risky.
I should be made themselves. Would be better if they improved on it

I highly doubt if they used  such and by the way, even if they did, they won't make such information a public matter right? Well, at least I guess so.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

stop loss is implemented in exchanges i think. Not on all exchanges though. i know binance have a feature for implementing stop losses, thats one of the reason is among the top 3 exchanges in the world.

Normally I agree, that stop loss is a useful tool for trading. But not for cryptocurrencies and smaller exchanges with smaller trading volume. The volatility is too high.

For me it is the tool that allows me to decide which exchange to use. I am not sure why some exchange don't have it; I mean that should not impact the exchange. Unless you want people to constantly visit and stop/cancel their orders.I know kraken has it.

It should be basic for CEX platform since CEX brings in the much needed utility and functionality lacking in Dex platform, I mean stop loss helps in literarily helping traders Stop their losses in every sense of the world

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

I would like to know if you plan on using any source code from other exchanges or your developer will do everything from their side?
Cause i thing source Codes are really unsecure as its easy to find vulnerability in them as Hackers have access to the sourcecode as well?     

I highly doubt if they used  such and by the way, even if they did, they won't make such information a public matter right? Well, at least I guess so.

Lol. How will they even get access to those source codes. I don't think they would be that foolish. That will be a bad move on their part. I feel they have capable hands handling the exchange development.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:24:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:41:54 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

Lol. How will they even get access to those source codes. I don't think they would be that foolish. That will be a bad move on their part. I feel they have capable hands handling the exchange development.

It's possible if two parties come to mutual agreement for sharing code.  But I don't think Onam team will be using same source code as others. That's risky.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.

For one to detect suspicious activity. They have a trading bot that utilizes the market condition to make a sell/buy transaction. A question has been asked earlier if this is going to be the same for all users and whether this will mean that users will end having the same returns. Onam team responded that the bot's output will vary based on various factors like your balance, trade history...etc.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
They are adding lots of feature to stay ahead on the competition!
The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another

I think the MVP would really help convey the advantages. For now I think the most important bit for me personally is the regulation part. Many of the exchanges set their own ruling and we have no way of telling what is fake and what is real which damages investments.

When it comes to raising funds. Is there any Roadshow or investors meet which Onam team is arranging or attending?
Yeah i agree they should consider that, this way you will spread the project and even get some investors in there which will be interested in them.

That will be really good if some investors will going to meet the team or they will going to go on some events where some of their investors can go too to support and see them.
What questions would you like to ask the project team members? I am also interested in the project, but the best answer to all questions I think is the launch of the exchange. The team can say different right and useful words, but if there is no working product, these are just words and promises...

But to launch exchange services they need funds and for funds they came up with ICO. And to get investment through ICO, they need to mention what they planned to do. Working product will not come with just one click.

Yeah that's right, It will really going to depend on what will be the outcome of their ICO because once their ICO failed a high chance of not contiuing the project is possible.

Rightly said. Development of the product is lot depends on the funds.  It might come from ICO or might come from private sale. Without funds it's not possible to move ahead with development.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.

I do not think the AI ​​will be included in the MVP. We see that only in the finished product. the MVP will be an alpha version of the Exchange where we can probably trade 1 or 2 tokens

So Onam will be first exchange who is going to use AI? If that's the case then it will be very interesting to know how it's going to work. And how beneficial it is in reality
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

I do not think the AI ​​will be included in the MVP. We see that only in the finished product. the MVP will be an alpha version of the Exchange where we can probably trade 1 or 2 tokens

Yea, that's why it's called the alpha, not the real launch as it will be used as the foundation where all other features will be gradually added, AI is becoming a known phenomenon and i will love to experience it first hand how it works when it comes to trading, though it may not always be accurate but if the result can be within 90-95%, then it's a good start
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

So Onam will be first exchange who is going to use AI? If that's the case then it will be very interesting to know how it's going to work. And how beneficial it is in reality
Yeah i would like to know all of those things too do they have an article explaining how they will use AI?  it would be nice to read that.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:14:05 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

Theirs a number of open source exchange code bases that a lot of projects are based around even if not fully a lot of them pull code from the open source projects I find it funny that people are mistrustful of opensource exchange code meanwhile the actual blockchain sand wallets are opensource lol
Well OpenSource codes and SourceCode are two different thing!
I have nothing against OpenSource but i really  find Source Code malicios!
I just wanted to make share how they are gonna develop the whole thinks!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I find it admirable that Onam, unlike many others, does not unnecessarily stretch the ICO. At least it is only planned until 1 December 2018.
And I just see that the private sale ends in 2 hours.

Yeah, It's like that they are very confident on their ICO or they have another planned if their ICO will not going to hit their target fund raising. Hoping the best for them.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

Theirs a number of open source exchange code bases that a lot of projects are based around even if not fully a lot of them pull code from the open source projects I find it funny that people are mistrustful of opensource exchange code meanwhile the actual blockchain sand wallets are opensource lol

Do you mean by Source Code closed proprietary code? Nothing beats open source with tweaks. Now the state of security is quite high and it is not really easy cracking things; however bad code is prone and that is what one should worry about. For exchanges, they will have to run hard testing.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Do you mean by Source Code closed proprietary code? Nothing beats open source with tweaks. Now the state of security is quite high and it is not really easy cracking things; however bad code is prone and that is what one should worry about. For exchanges, they will have to run hard testing.

The open nature gives lots of people and developers with ideas to try out their hands on tweaking the codes to suite their idea...
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Yeah, the AI will operational from the completed work as an AI enthusiasts and practitioner I would really want them to make the AI visible and very functional

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

The open nature gives lots of people and developers with ideas to try out their hands on tweaking the codes to suite their idea...
yes Open Source are really amazing!
i was talking about the one that are purchased internally from client to seller to save time of development! that saves lots of budgets too!
and i'm sure ONAM will leave any stone unturned when it comes to the security!
as Security is more important then features! even with attractive features their top priority should be Security!
Zombie259

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Yeah, the AI will operational from the completed work as an AI enthusiasts and practitioner I would really want them to make the AI visible and very functional

I think we have to wait for the release for the MVP or latest to the release of the beta version. Then we can see, how the AI will work on the exchange.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

For one to detect suspicious activity. They have a trading bot that utilizes the market condition to make a sell/buy transaction. A question has been asked earlier if this is going to be the same for all users and whether this will mean that users will end having the same returns. Onam team responded that the bot's output will vary based on various factors like your balance, trade history...etc.

I'm getting the hang of the technology and it looks interesting to me, if I understand very correctly the balance one have gives one the better privilege to use the AI tech?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Well, that's one of their selling point, i believe a project once came up with such plan, nothing much has been heard of them since, onam should do like a periodic testing of the AI and compare it with that of the actual trading results, such should be made publicly so that the community will have a feel of what it takes to use the platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: