Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Theirs a number of open source exchange code bases that a lot of projects are based around even if not fully a lot of them pull code from the open source projects I find it funny that people are mistrustful of opensource exchange code meanwhile the actual blockchain sand wallets are opensource lol
Well OpenSource codes and SourceCode are two different thing!
I have nothing against OpenSource but i really  find Source Code malicios!
I just wanted to make share how they are gonna develop the whole thinks!

Do you mean by Source Code closed proprietary code? Nothing beats open source with tweaks. Now the state of security is quite high and it is not really easy cracking things; however bad code is prone and that is what one should worry about. For exchanges, they will have to run hard testing.

The open nature gives lots of people and developers with ideas to try out their hands on tweaking the codes to suite their idea...
yes Open Source are really amazing!
i was talking about the one that are purchased internally from client to seller to save time of development! that saves lots of budgets too!
and i'm sure ONAM will leave any stone unturned when it comes to the security!
as Security is more important then features! even with attractive features their top priority should be Security!

Yh. Badass features or not, security is always the priority. A 3rd party is a bad idea. But as you said they don’t look like they’ll leave any stone unturned. So I hope to see a user friendly interface, and safe exchange during product release. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.

I do not think the AI ​​will be included in the MVP. We see that only in the finished product. the MVP will be an alpha version of the Exchange where we can probably trade 1 or 2 tokens

Yeah, the AI will operational from the completed work as an AI enthusiasts and practitioner I would really want them to make the AI visible and very functional

Well, that's one of their selling point, i believe a project once came up with such plan, nothing much has been heard of them since, onam should do like a periodic testing of the AI and compare it with that of the actual trading results, such should be made publicly so that the community will have a feel of what it takes to use the platform

AI is everywhere. We cannot avoid it in our life. Better used to live with it and learn it. Sure AI in their product is their selling point together with balanced risk.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:47 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:13:47 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

I have a question about Crypto to Crypto Trading
Do I understand correctly that I can trade every cryptocurrency with each other? Or do you just like the other exchanges offer trading pairs against BTC, ETH, LTC, ....?

Hello friend. You will have to contact the team directly on their telegram channel for a quick response to your question.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

Do I understand correctly that I can trade every cryptocurrency with each other? Or do you just like the other exchanges offer trading pairs against BTC, ETH, LTC, ....?

It should be like other exchanges where trading will be against a certain trading pair like btc and eth or maybe against fiat too.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.

I do not think the AI ​​will be included in the MVP. We see that only in the finished product. the MVP will be an alpha version of the Exchange where we can probably trade 1 or 2 tokens

Yeah, the AI will operational from the completed work as an AI enthusiasts and practitioner I would really want them to make the AI visible and very functional

I think we have to wait for the release for the MVP or latest to the release of the beta version. Then we can see, how the AI will work on the exchange.

Yeah, We must first see their release. I can't really wait to see how does that AI they saying will really going to work because it's really looks cool and amazing.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

It should be like other exchanges where trading will be against a certain trading pair like btc and eth or maybe against fiat too.

well i think that should in essence be the case because as an exchange platform the chief aim is trading against BTC, ETH and FIAT doing crypto-to-crypto would probably be much on them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

Interesting question, one would assume that cryptos are traded against the popular cryptocurrencies that you mentioned above. What I would like to know is if they will use a stable coin like USDT? There has been a lot of news about stable coins over the last week especially after Tether tanked in value so it would be nice to find out what option Onam will use.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:36:51 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:42:11 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

Lol I love that people call usdt going to 0.96 temporarily tanking lol stable coins will always eventually stabilize I don’t foresee that being an issue and I don’t see why ONAM wouldn’t pick one of the popular stables to support or maybe multiple

On Monday Tether actually fell, temporarily, to an 18 month low of $0.92 which to me is quite a significant drop in value. I know there is an explanation behind it and the Tether team have come out and said that all circulating Tethers are fully backed by US $ reserves, but the fact of the matter is that it has worried people. I really think we might see another stable coin overtake them and a lot of exchanges have started listing new ones.

Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

I think it should typically work like the norm, there is always a base currency in every trade or pair just as the case of the USD being a base currency for the USDCAD pair, it should be the same for the 3 currencies you also mentioned, they are the base upon which all other currency are paired

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:54:18 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:42:16 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

I see the Onam Exchange has many features that are favored but I am able to compete with other exchanges on Onam Exchange ?? I will wait for MVP from onam Exchange
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

I think we have to wait for the release for the MVP or latest to the release of the beta version. Then we can see, how the AI will work on the exchange.

AI will be able to help in generating buy or sell signals for its clients? Apart from stop-loss what else can AI help? I am just trying to understand what AI can do.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

Theirs a number of open source exchange code bases that a lot of projects are based around even if not fully a lot of them pull code from the open source projects I find it funny that people are mistrustful of opensource exchange code meanwhile the actual blockchain sand wallets are opensource lol
Well OpenSource codes and SourceCode are two different thing!
I have nothing against OpenSource but i really  find Source Code malicios!
I just wanted to make share how they are gonna develop the whole thinks!

Do you mean by Source Code closed proprietary code? Nothing beats open source with tweaks. Now the state of security is quite high and it is not really easy cracking things; however bad code is prone and that is what one should worry about. For exchanges, they will have to run hard testing.

The open nature gives lots of people and developers with ideas to try out their hands on tweaking the codes to suite their idea...
yes Open Source are really amazing!
i was talking about the one that are purchased internally from client to seller to save time of development! that saves lots of budgets too!
and i'm sure ONAM will leave any stone unturned when it comes to the security!
as Security is more important then features! even with attractive features their top priority should be Security!

Oh Okay I get it. From my humble experience with Software Dev, businesses usually tend to opt for outsourcing if they lack the technical experience however in general cases they would hire the team they don't want to fall into what some might call it the facebook trap where the developer implements the idea on his own basically owning the secret of the trade.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

I think it should typically work like the norm, there is always a base currency in every trade or pair just as the case of the USD being a base currency for the USDCAD pair, it should be the same for the 3 currencies you also mentioned, they are the base upon which all other currency are paired

While your right theirs an infinite number of possibl base pairs he’ll even for stablecoin bases usdt usdc tusd and god knows how many else those are just the usd ones theirs EUR as well as many other stable coins
Yeah, from lot of exchange I seen they are removed USDT and added USDC & TUSD. Onam team give little bit information about which pairs they will list on their platform.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

Good question. It will be interesting to know if we can do trading with every Cryptocurrency with each other. Based on the current services provided by other exchange, I think we may not able to such trade. But I am expecting some important, flexibility here.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: