Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

I have a question about Crypto to Crypto Trading
Do I understand correctly that I can trade every cryptocurrency with each other? Or do you just like the other exchanges offer trading pairs against BTC, ETH, LTC, ....?

I think it should typically work like the norm, there is always a base currency in every trade or pair just as the case of the USD being a base currency for the USDCAD pair, it should be the same for the 3 currencies you also mentioned, they are the base upon which all other currency are paired

While your right theirs an infinite number of possibl base pairs he’ll even for stablecoin bases usdt usdc tusd and god knows how many else those are just the usd ones theirs EUR as well as many other stable coins
Yeah, from lot of exchange I seen they are removed USDT and added USDC & TUSD. Onam team give little bit information about which pairs they will list on their platform.
I kind of like the USD backed Tokens like USDT,USDC,TUSD!
It kindda makes it easier for me to buy token with quick calculation!
  I would like to know how will they ADD tokens/Coins in their exchange and with what cost!
Do they plan on community voting for listing as wel?   
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Do I understand correctly that I can trade every cryptocurrency with each other? Or do you just like the other exchanges offer trading pairs against BTC, ETH, LTC, ....?

Good question. It will be interesting to know if we can do trading with every Cryptocurrency with each other. Based on the current services provided by other exchange, I think we may not able to such trade. But I am expecting some important, flexibility here.

I think that would be hard to suffice because then you need to have decent volumes. I think most exchanges do ETH. BTC and other prominent pairs is because of the volume. You don't want to have stuck orders just because you lack the needed volume.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Lol I love that people call usdt going to 0.96 temporarily tanking lol stable coins will always eventually stabilize I don’t foresee that being an issue and I don’t see why ONAM wouldn’t pick one of the popular stables to support or maybe multiple

On Monday Tether actually fell, temporarily, to an 18 month low of $0.92 which to me is quite a significant drop in value. I know there is an explanation behind it and the Tether team have come out and said that all circulating Tethers are fully backed by US $ reserves, but the fact of the matter is that it has worried people. I really think we might see another stable coin overtake them and a lot of exchanges have started listing new ones.

Yea, i believe bitcoin broke out after Tether fell really hard, this is an example of the high volatility that reflects the nature of cryptocurrency and yea, i do agree with with you about a stable coin soon coming into the market and i'm really happy with some recent updates coming into the blockchain Industry, i do think that the time to really be involved in crypto is now
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:13:35 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.

Yeah, They are just new that's why they still have some low social media followers but sooner or later after some good promotion more people will going to join them.

At your service
Zombie259

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Good question. It will be interesting to know if we can do trading with every Cryptocurrency with each other. Based on the current services provided by other exchange, I think we may not able to such trade. But I am expecting some important, flexibility here.

I think that would be hard to suffice because then you need to have decent volumes. I think most exchanges do ETH. BTC and other prominent pairs is because of the volume. You don't want to have stuck orders just because you lack the needed volume.

That's right, you're talking about an important point. I have not considered that yet. Good that others think for me here :-)

I suppose that they will list ETH, BTC and maybe ONAM trading pairs at the start. After a succesful launch and with higher trading volume, they can add more pairs.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

That's right, you're talking about an important point. I have not considered that yet. Good that others think for me here :-)

Yeah, volume is important factor. So here at Onam exchange also we can expect specific currency pairs for trading.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.

Yeah, They are just new that's why they still have some low social media followers but sooner or later after some good promotion more people will going to join them.

such a number of users is just a laugh for such a project. if earlier in the world of venture capital investments you would have come with such indicators, you would be thrown out the window. now all crypto pros and collect large sums which is very strange.
ICOshock

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Onam will be offering a crypto exchange platform that will suit every traders needs with a broad range of functions.

The platform will not only feature traditional trading, but also components for OTC trading, margin trading, lending and more, hence the slogan "Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform".

If you want to learn more about the project, be sure to check out our overview of the project here!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

i believe that's a feature next-generation exchange platform should have that will in many ways make cryptocurrency what its exactly is. i know that's gonna require a lot of manipulation on the platform side but it worth it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

such a number of users is just a laugh for such a project. if earlier in the world of venture capital investments you would have come with such indicators, you would be thrown out the window. now all crypto pros and collect large sums which is very strange.
I don't think it depends on the numbers they have but the amount they have raised and the achievements they have made a long the way.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Onam will be offering a crypto exchange platform that will suit every traders needs with a broad range of functions.

The platform will not only feature traditional trading, but also components for OTC trading, margin trading, lending and more, hence the slogan "Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform".

If you want to learn more about the project, be sure to check out our overview of the project here!

I must say nice overview. I was initially thinking this was a rating site until i opened the link and saw the brief review about onam. Good job
ICOshock

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

I must say nice overview. I was initially thinking this was a rating site until i opened the link and saw the brief review about onam. Good job
Thank you!
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Lol I love that people call usdt going to 0.96 temporarily tanking lol stable coins will always eventually stabilize I don’t foresee that being an issue and I don’t see why ONAM wouldn’t pick one of the popular stables to support or maybe multiple

On Monday Tether actually fell, temporarily, to an 18 month low of $0.92 which to me is quite a significant drop in value. I know there is an explanation behind it and the Tether team have come out and said that all circulating Tethers are fully backed by US $ reserves, but the fact of the matter is that it has worried people. I really think we might see another stable coin overtake them and a lot of exchanges have started listing new ones.

Yea, i believe bitcoin broke out after Tether fell really hard, this is an example of the high volatility that reflects the nature of cryptocurrency and yea, i do agree with with you about a stable coin soon coming into the market and i'm really happy with some recent updates coming into the blockchain Industry, i do think that the time to really be involved in crypto is now
the main problem with the crypto currencies that they are not stable!
thats why this world couldn't accept this because of their insecurities!
so i think Stability is what we really need right now! its important for crypto to accepted by everyone!
and those USD Backed Currencies are doing really good job!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

I think team is working on whitelisting the coins for their first listing. We will soon hear about it. I am very curious about this announcement.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true
They need little bit push up then they will have huge numbers of followers on their social media channel.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

I think it should typically work like the norm, there is always a base currency in every trade or pair just as the case of the USD being a base currency for the USDCAD pair, it should be the same for the 3 currencies you also mentioned, they are the base upon which all other currency are paired

While your right theirs an infinite number of possibl base pairs he’ll even for stablecoin bases usdt usdc tusd and god knows how many else those are just the usd ones theirs EUR as well as many other stable coins

OH wow this much? I haven't come across much Euro pairing but I'll check that out.. I think tether have been very strong over the years over other stable coins

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

New start-up ICO always
 struggling for it. So I am not worry about their followers and so... I guess we have to wait guy's for more sometimes .
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

OH wow this much? I haven't come across much Euro pairing but I'll check that out.. I think tether have been very strong over the years over other stable coins

A lot of options on trading pairs is a great idea. It’s damn stressful having to trade a lot of exchanges to get to your choice tokens. Also the low transaction cost by onam Exchange is a nice catch.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: