Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true
They need little bit push up then they will have huge numbers of followers on their social media channel.
The most important is not the number of followers in social networks, but the number of investors who are willing to invest big money)))

Social media can be used to spread the word. Many people/investors visit social media channels of the project to check the response from people. So that's important part of marketing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.
I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true

That is where the bounty and airdrops comes in handy. I think it is also great the facebook ads are back in business and that is a great a channel too. I think they should keep stressing on how they are different and on the compliance part. I honestly and genuinely think the compliance part could attract the large investors since those worry a lot about that stuff. Especially if in the US.

Getting google and facebook to reevaluate their stance on cryptocurrency is so important its what really was needed, and we had to see it improve, this years been a disaster really, and the indecision and confusion these big companies created only made things worse in 2018. I'm hoping solid companies and exchanges like ONAM through compliant practices can see standard and crypto worlds work together

Team need to do aggressive marketing and tweeter,  Facebook, are easy and almost free way of marketing. Onam should focus on these social media platform.

I agree, These social media's will really going to be a big help them on finding a lot of possible people that can support or invest on their project.
For this they need more promotion. I think they did not have bounty campaign? I guess they should start in if does not have.
They do have a bounty campaign and here is the link to it: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange, but they do not have bitcointalk in their bounty promotions maybe they should add that.

I really want to participate also on their bounty but I'm also hoping that they will going to make a bounty thread here in bitcointalk instead making it on some bounty platforms.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

The subject of security on the exchange can not be over emphasized
I am still going through your whitepaper which touches on this very important need however I like to ask the security measures the project is aiming at implementing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

I think ONAM Exchnage can bring Traditional market to Crypto with they're plan and development!
If it gets to deliver the product they promised to they can get to Top 10 with in no time because of it unique and effective Features! 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

They need little bit push up then they will have huge numbers of followers on their social media channel.
The most important is not the number of followers in social networks, but the number of investors who are willing to invest big money)))

These Words here are golden. When there are investors with big money, they can kickstart the project, make it a success and the followers will come after a little marketing.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Social media can be used to spread the word. Many people/investors visit social media channels of the project to check the response from people. So that's important part of marketing.

In this our time. Social media marketing is one of the top method of winning investors. If they can try to produce a good marketing scheme they can get to where they want to.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

In this our time. Social media marketing is one of the top method of winning investors. If they can try to produce a good marketing scheme they can get to where they want to.

I agree. Social media changed the way of marketing and its parts of everyone's life now. We can get the information about anything anywhere now
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

I think ONAM Exchnage can bring Traditional market to Crypto with they're plan and development!
If it gets to deliver the product they promised to they can get to Top 10 with in no time because of it unique and effective Features! 

Top 10 exchanges is early to say for now. It's all depend on how they develop this platform. I agree, they have some unique features, but implementation is important.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Top 10 exchanges is early to say for now. It's all depend on how they develop this platform. I agree, they have some unique features, but implementation is important.
I don't think it is too early if the project becomes a success then it could not take a lot of time for them to reach in the top 10 exchanges.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:12:23 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

I don't think it is too early if the project becomes a success then it could not take a lot of time for them to reach in the top 10 exchanges.
true but i really dont like most of the TOP 10 Exchnage i dont why!
but if ONAM can deliver the product as promised it'll sure get to Top10 with a few year!
cause you're not gonna find any AI based trade BOT and thats what Traders wants now!
sometime they pay aweful amount of money to third party BOTs to get help in trade!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

I agree. Social media changed the way of marketing and its parts of everyone's life now. We can get the information about anything anywhere now

I agree that social media is a great medium for marketing, but before social media businesses were being run. I'll say a strong connection is better than social media marketing. I know of projects that did social media marketing but didn't get positive result probably because their business plan was not solid. Now, take another instance, Onam sold out during private sale even with no much social media presence. Like I said, this isn't to take the credit away from social media, I'm just trying to chip in a new perspective.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

As per this thread & whitepaper private sale has been started from 1st October. But still progress bar showing nothing and why minimum investment is 50 ETH in private sale. I guess it's huge amount required for private sale. Or saw something wrong?

Private sale usually carry a high price and its for serious investors who are willing to risk such amount in the project because of the faith they in the project.

permit me to say private sales is for the whales their investment decision depends on their amount of faith and the convincing power of the team. it is here that much investment is made

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.

That is where the bounty and airdrops comes in handy. I think it is also great the facebook ads are back in business and that is a great a channel too. I think they should keep stressing on how they are different and on the compliance part. I honestly and genuinely think the compliance part could attract the large investors since those worry a lot about that stuff. Especially if in the US.

Getting google and facebook to reevaluate their stance on cryptocurrency is so important its what really was needed, and we had to see it improve, this years been a disaster really, and the indecision and confusion these big companies created only made things worse in 2018. I'm hoping solid companies and exchanges like ONAM through compliant practices can see standard and crypto worlds work together

Yea, it was a good thing to see the above brands change their decisions, this year has not been favorable to crypto holders but in the midst of such, some are making it big time, i love the the positive news emanating from the industry, in the past few weeks, it's been one good news to another and this will likely lead to the cause of the next bull run

I think their intial ban was justifiable given the scams and fraud circulating. That is why I stated earlier that ONAM should emphasize on the compliance aspect and even advertise for that. I think many would like to a compliant exchange for a change.

I do get your point and all this was related to last year's cryptocurrency boom, where everyone both legit and illegal came into the niche to have a chunk of it but the good thing is, a lot of investors have learn the rudiments involved in the industry, except for newbies, the community is very much enlightened with the activities of the blockchain industry
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:56:58 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:42:52 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

What part of traditional trading market is coming on the platform?
What does it mean for the users?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

yeah, you are totally right i practice it is not how well is the project social media engagement but whether the project is attracting the neccassary investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

permit me to say private sales is for the whales their investment decision depends on their amount of faith and the convincing power of the team. it is here that much investment is made

Ya i dont get why people are always surprised when private sales have large investment minimums that the point of the private sale its super early in the project and super risky for the investors and has a high cap but they get much more reward, and its there to let institutional and big whales get in and secure the projects longterm possibility

Usually, I think they have their own terms set too. There are projects where private investors have locked tokens for a period of time so I am sure it is not only about bonuses but as you said they take on a larger risk. Their investment has to make sense to them otherwise they wouldn't risk it.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

Ya i dont get why people are always surprised when private sales have large investment minimums that the point of the private sale its super early in the project and super risky for the investors and has a high cap but they get much more reward, and its there to let institutional and big whales get in and secure the projects longterm possibility

Usually, I think they have their own terms set too. There are projects where private investors have locked tokens for a period of time so I am sure it is not only about bonuses but as you said they take on a larger risk. Their investment has to make sense to them otherwise they wouldn't risk it.

Private sale investors deserve high bonus as they invest early and that took very big amount. It's they who going to suffer huge loss in case of project get cancelled.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

Private sale investors deserve high bonus as they invest early and that took very big amount. It's they who going to suffer huge loss in case of project get cancelled.

Don't forget that their money will be located for months (until listing) so they are loosing huge % of interest which normally they should be getting by lending money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: