Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:14:39 AM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Most exchanges don't handle listing with only one method. They usually do with fees and voting, I hope onam case won't be different too. Unless they are planning on creating their own listing method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Some combine both too. Like the kkcoin or something like that, they accept fee and also creates a voting pull for token's community to vote for the listing of their token. And each voter also must have a minimum amount of kkcoin to be eligible for voting.

Most exchanges don't handle listing with only one method. They usually do with fees and voting, I hope onam case won't be different too. Unless they are planning on creating their own listing method.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

I just read in the whitepaper that Onam will be buying back tokens every quarter and burn them afterwards, this is very good for the token price once it is on exchanges.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

Yeah, I hope they will have some affordable listing fee because some of the exchanges now are asking to much and some of them are good because they can list a coin by voting competition.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

Yeah, I hope they will have some affordable listing fee because some of the exchanges now are asking to much and some of them are good because they can list a coin by voting competition.

Price should be good for both,  for a project which they can afford and for Onam supporting their operation cost, plus future growth, and giving return to tokens holder.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true
They need little bit push up then they will have huge numbers of followers on their social media channel.
The most important is not the number of followers in social networks, but the number of investors who are willing to invest big money)))

Social media can be used to spread the word. Many people/investors visit social media channels of the project to check the response from people. So that's important part of marketing.

In this our time. Social media marketing is one of the top method of winning investors. If they can try to produce a good marketing scheme they can get to where they want to.

I agree. Social media changed the way of marketing and its parts of everyone's life now. We can get the information about anything anywhere now

I agree that social media is a great medium for marketing, but before social media businesses were being run. I'll say a strong connection is better than social media marketing. I know of projects that did social media marketing but didn't get positive result probably because their business plan was not solid. Now, take another instance, Onam sold out during private sale even with no much social media presence. Like I said, this isn't to take the credit away from social media, I'm just trying to chip in a new perspective.

Yes, it is and you do have a point, it's not about creating promotions and all that, the point is, what do you have to offer?,if a brand has is offering something that has been in existence before now, the question will be, what makes them different from their competitors?, these are some points that should be noted by investors and is something that speaks about a brand
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

I just read in the whitepaper that Onam will be buying back tokens every quarter and burn them afterwards, this is very good for the token price once it is on exchanges.
Yes but I guess not all tokens. They will burn some quantity in percentage. But this is really good for token price.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Price should be good for both,  for a project which they can afford and for Onam supporting their operation cost, plus future growth, and giving return to tokens holder.

Yeah, Listing fee will really going to be a big help too to the exchanges to maintain their services. I know they will not going to have this kind of problem once they fully launch because the more trader they have the more they can have for maintenance.

At your service
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

I think ONAM Exchnage can bring Traditional market to Crypto with they're plan and development!
If it gets to deliver the product they promised to they can get to Top 10 with in no time because of it unique and effective Features! 

A lot of exchanges are out there clamouring to be among the first 50, it's a tall dream to aim for first 10 this days in this very competitive environment such as this, we really hope they stay consistent and right on their aim to achieve this feat

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Yeah, Listing fee will really going to be a big help too to the exchanges to maintain their services. I know they will not going to have this kind of problem once they fully launch because the more trader they have the more they can have for maintenance.
I agree with you. As I know approx 99% exchanges are asking about listing fees. And it will really help for maintenance once traders count started increased.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

I just checked the Whitepaper and i saw the costs for trading fees (0.05%) this is very low costs your exchange need a good marketing plan..

Ya  I definitly they should be including it in their marketing materials I mean getting these kind of fees is great and should easily draw traders into the company

The best option probably would be to remove all commissions to those who actively trade in the first time. This would give the exchange an increase in liquidity which would immediately lead to the fact that they paid attention to it and those who do not trade so often.
And to take your income the project will be simply due to the listing. The best option in such market i think.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

ONAM is proud to announce that they will support the trading of these digital assets at the initial launch of the exchange visit the website directly let's learn more about ONAM
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

ONAM is proud to announce that they will support the trading of these digital assets at the initial launch of the exchange visit the website directly let's learn more about ONAM
Just saw their tweet on listing tokens!
They seems to select some good currencies!
They can arrange a Voting based listing that'll let user VOTE for their favourite currencies !
  That'll definitely increase their User!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Just as expected; they plan on supporting all major currencies. This is important to have or create the initial volume. So for one now I know their fees is lower than other exchanges and since I will be trading anyway I might as well do it with lower fees.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Wow 25 currencies for the initial launch is more than I expected. Most of the currencies are in my portfolio and with the lower trading fees on ONAM, I will transfer coins or buy more.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Wow 25 currencies for the initial launch is more than I expected. Most of the currencies are in my portfolio and with the lower trading fees on ONAM, I will transfer coins or buy more.

Wow. They really planned the exchange opening. I don't think I have seen any exchange open with about 25 cryptocurrency.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

25 is a good start. I would expect an exponential addition because there’re over a thousand digital currencies.
However hope the cost of listing would be low to get good project without capital to be available?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

The listing fee of most exchanges are ridiculously much, that's one aspect that this brand should consider addressing if they tend to stand out, it should be balanced to accommodate projects that tend to list, so a combination of a good platform and a considerate amount of listing fee will surely give them an edge that will help them overcome their competitors
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

The listing fee of most exchanges are ridiculously much, that's one aspect that this brand should consider addressing if they tend to stand out, it should be balanced to accommodate projects that tend to list, so a combination of a good platform and a considerate amount of listing fee will surely give them an edge that will help them overcome their competitors

Yh. Some project got a good use case and a market. But they don’t have the funds to list. They could give free listing to projects that win a community voting competition.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: