Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

you got the right point using fiat money for investing in the market to meet the required caps of the project but many of the investor most like in somewhere around the worlds its a fast way to invest is to use of the bitcoin, but still maybe back accounts or atm accounts will be use also for investing in the project, i dont know if the team still having an issue regarding for the funds turning to fiat since the market is on the bloody red

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

The ONAM trading platform impresses with the power, functionality and scale! Whether the charity event, or the referral program is planned at you, it is possible the reference? or I was late?
That's good question buddy, but why don't you join to the telegram channel? You will get all doubts clear there. Admin are much active on their channel.

https://t.me/onamofficial
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

If they converted the cryptos to fiat then it is a very brilliant idea, I never thought of this. Why doesn't many ICOs take this approach? Very brilliant.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

The ONAM trading platform impresses with the power, functionality and scale! Whether the charity event, or the referral program is planned at you, it is possible the reference? or I was late?
That's good question buddy, but why don't you join to the telegram channel? You will get all doubts clear there. Admin are much active on their channel.

https://t.me/onamofficial
Well true, its hard to track any inquiry in Bitcointalk thread and answer them. telegram is easy to do that mean while we get to interact with the team in better way!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

It is not the worst thing to be the new Binance  Wink
I think exchanges earn money independent from the price or market. The fee is the same. You are right that there are some new exchanges, but ONAM is a bit different. They have some features that differentiate from others.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.

Yeah. There are a lot of new good exchanges coming out now that are really going to be a big competition for binance if they can be able to survive the beginning.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

That is the lesson learnt the hard way unfortunately; I put some funds when ETH was 600 and I am still going through that pain now lol. I wish I was a good daily trader I would have made back some losses lol; lets see what the bot can do for ONAM

Yes. At the same time, strong projects always survives these kind of tides and move forward. ONAM is one such project. No doubt about it. Thats why it is still running its ICO.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

Are they already acheived their softcap? I am very curious to hear this news. This will also provide some kind of relief for the small investors especially in this bad market.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Are they already acheived their softcap? I am very curious to hear this news. This will also provide some kind of relief for the small investors especially in this bad market.

The last thing they published about that, is that they raised around 2 million USD. But that was already some time ago. Don't know if there is further information now.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Yea, you're right, no one knows for sure if they will be the next big thing or not and just like i usually say, stating a concept is far more different than implementation, so they may have all the good features one can think of but without proper implementations, they will go nowhere but i believe they will do justice to this and provide users with another form of creative trading experience
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:49:17 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

How much is raised as of now? Any figure to share?

The last thing they published about that, is that they raised around 2 million USD. But that was already some time ago. Don't know if there is further information now.

recently they were 500k away from the softcap. normally  this shouldn't be a problem, but what is normal on days like this.
It always takes a little while for Onam to post new payments, maybe they've already reached the SC and we do not know it yet.

Just sharing if they achieved soft is more than enough. Because it means, their project will be pushing through. This means something even to their small time investors.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that I have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.

That is the lesson learnt the hard way unfortunately; I put some funds when ETH was 600 and I am still going through that pain now lol. I wish I was a good daily trader I would have made back some losses lol; lets see what the bot can do for ONAM

Many ICO who collected fund when ETH was around 400 USD or more has lost huge money. Even in November itself ETH value is down by 55% compare to October.
I guess now no one wants to invest or start ICO for now.

Many of this project have seen too many losses due to the bad market and no one knows when this is going to stop. Many projects have lost so much that their projected softcap looks like a vision.
So far the market looks impossible, I’m not sure there will be a raise in the market this year but I hope next year everything will stabilize and when it does it will be favorable for ONAM.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

I think everyone’s mostly just hoping 2018 ends ona sideways movement and less so downward I mean most of us would be happy just to have some stable sideways momentum instead of these 10-20% a day losses

yes, the current state of the market will not guarantee happy end of the year for most people it will be really nice if it get some stability at least a little rise

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

you got the right point using fiat money for investing in the market to meet the required caps of the project but many of the investor most like in somewhere around the worlds its a fast way to invest is to use of the bitcoin, but still maybe back accounts or atm accounts will be use also for investing in the project, i dont know if the team still having an issue regarding for the funds turning to fiat since the market is on the bloody red

Yeah, Most of us now really don't want to move any of our assets to make an investments instead we preferred to use our fiat that's why those project who have a fiat will have an advantages.

At your service
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that we have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.

Yeah exactly and if the tokens ever return to the prices that we saw earlier this year then wow, a lot of people are going to get rich. However I think we will see a lot of projects get wiped out so be careful with which ones you might pick.

Lot of experts expecting cryptos to make new highs in coming years and governments giving green light to legalise them in several countries will be good for crypto future..

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that we have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

Yeah exactly and if the tokens ever return to the prices that we saw earlier this year then wow, a lot of people are going to get rich. However I think we will see a lot of projects get wiped out so be careful with which ones you might pick.

Lot of experts expecting cryptos to make new highs in coming years and governments giving green light to legalise them in several countries will be good for crypto future..

Adoption by countries will surely help greatly in securing the future of cryptocurrency which I believe is very feasible, only just a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: