Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

How much fund is raised up until now?
What will happen if softcap is not reached?
i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

Yeah, The MVP is really late now and I don't think anyone know why? Most of us really waiting for it hoping to see some update about it from the team if what happened to it.
True! Its already late a few month! Admin is saying it'll be released soon, but a exact date should be great rather then keeping community waiting everyday!

Agreed. They should release a specific date that we can look forward to for the release of the mvp and are we still expected to do the kyc for mvp?

Guys, the initial plan was to release the MVP at the end of November. Yes, they promised to deliver it earlier but it seems now that some unexpected delay is happening. But we are basically still in time. I'm sure we'll get it very soon.

I wasn't aware of that; I thought the MVP was out. Anyways it is an expected move given the market conditions. several other projects paused their sales until the market recovers if it does lol

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

Yeah, The MVP is really late now and I don't think anyone know why? Most of us really waiting for it hoping to see some update about it from the team if what happened to it.
True! Its already late a few month! Admin is saying it'll be released soon, but a exact date should be great rather then keeping community waiting everyday!

Agreed. They should release a specific date that we can look forward to for the release of the mvp and are we still expected to do the kyc for mvp?

Guys, the initial plan was to release the MVP at the end of November. Yes, they promised to deliver it earlier but it seems now that some unexpected delay is happening. But we are basically still in time. I'm sure we'll get it very soon.

That is correct, according to their roadmap the release of the MVP was planned for November. They want to release it a bit earlier, but they have some unpredictable problems. ONAM is still in plan and we have to wait a few days.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

In addition, its not that much of delay. Lets wait for next update from mods, till then people can use this time to excercise KYC and related backoffice things. Once its up, then there won't be delays in next actions :-)

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Well, I am confident that they will reach it but I was also confident that BTC wouldn't drop below 5k again. And here we are now. I don't wanna paint a bleak picture but raising funds in this extreme bear market can be hard. So maybe they could also work with the amount they got so far and don't have to refund in case they don't get the remaining 500k to reach the softcap.
No softcap - no project. This is the law. If the project reduces softcap - this is a sign of scam. Softcap is the MINIMUM amount of money, it cannot be reduced.

if a project can not reach softcap then i don't think it deserves to continue its development because they will probably not make any impact on cryptocurrency market

It depends I mean some projects just overshot their goals and expectations in this market so it’s a debatable issue but I think it’s one of those things that we hope will be successful but can’t always be the case

I think a project can continue even if they do not reach the softcap. They can develop the project in parts until they can get a big investor who believes in their project.

well as simple as that sound i don't think that is the case with reality, softcap symbolizes the minimum fund a project needs to kickstart its development so it is important

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:48:31 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.

Yea, you're right, no one knows for sure if they will be the next big thing or not and just like i usually say, stating a concept is far more different than implementation, so they may have all the good features one can think of but without proper implementations, they will go nowhere but i believe they will do justice to this and provide users with another form of creative trading experience

"creative trading experience" that is something I can relate to, with the numerous features proposed by the Onam team, there is no doubt that they intend making trading fun.

Yea, you're right, the world is a pretty competitive place and the survival of any brand depends on the creative process that they have onboard to help them stay relevant, we are used to the trading platforms in the blockchain industry and bringing up something new and creative won't be a bad idea, it will attract users to the platform

Exactly, creative process, as well as uniqueness, is definitely needed for survival in the current world and a break from the norm will definitely do more good than harm.

Yea, you don't get to survive in a harsh environment without sorting out ways to attract investors to your product/ services, i'm impressed with the features of onam and their aim to bridge communication gap on their platform by having different languages for their customer care, it makes a whole lot of sense to do so as such is a gray area on most exchange platforms
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

I agree, We need some exact details of what's really happening because most of us really expecting to have the mvp. But I know there's really some good reason why the mvp is really delayed that much.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

I agree, We need some exact details of what's really happening because most of us really expecting to have the mvp. But I know there's really some good reason why the mvp is really delayed that much.

We should be patient a little bit more. Maybe we will get it this week (the end of November) or maybe this weekend. However, if there are more delays they should make an announcement very soon about how long it will take for them to release it.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

ONAM is a high-performance trading platform which features robust risk management, trade surveillance, advanced trading tools and state-of-the-art security system powered by Machine Learning.

ONAM's platform was created to be truly scalable and will satisfy any security, anti-money laundering, and market manipulation requirements that regulatory bodies may have set forth.

I want to know about proven record of strategies you achieved. I didnt be able to find required,full information on site. Thanks for answer!

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:48:20 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

they say "soon" for many days now. I do not like this stalling tactic, they're just supposed to say that it lasts x weeks. Then they would have more rest from the constant questions.
[/quote]

i would like to believe the team are working to release the MVP and the delay was caused due to the current market situation because anything other than this reason is completely baseless

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

they say "soon" for many days now. I do not like this stalling tactic, they're just supposed to say that it lasts x weeks. Then they would have more rest from the constant questions.

i would like to believe the team are working to release the MVP and the delay was caused due to the current market situation because anything other than this reason is completely baseless
[/quote]
yes, That's might be the reason! Since the market was going down for the last month, I've seen many of Projects has stopped their progress or has paused! Seems it's much harder to keep working under this tough conditions. But Its better if they can say an exact day for this!

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

yes, That's might be the reason! Since the market was going down for the last month, I've seen many of Projects has stopped their progress or has paused! Seems it's much harder to keep working under this tough conditions. But Its better if they can say an exact day for this!
[/quote]

paused not stop i guess, the team is still working for the development to release the MVP, we all heard that last week the team is planning to release the MVP but sad to say that they still dont have any further announcement on that, maybe there is some flaws in their MVP and its might become the problem if they dont resolve it right after they release it. In the other hand, its good to say that they still trying to get the best for the project so everything will work just fine 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

paused not stop i guess, the team is still working for the development to release the MVP, we all heard that last week the team is planning to release the MVP but sad to say that they still dont have any further announcement on that, maybe there is some flaws in their MVP and its might become the problem if they dont resolve it right after they release it. In the other hand, its good to say that they still trying to get the best for the project so everything will work just fine 
[/quote]

What I heard last time was that they waiting for security audit to be completed before launching MVP. Don't know if they passed the audit or not.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

[/quote]

I don't this market conditions will be the reason for MVP delay. I mean this will be beta version of app for testing and not like listing of tokens at exchange.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

I don't this market conditions will be the reason for MVP delay. I mean this will be beta version of app for testing and not like listing of tokens at exchange.
[/quote]

It might be. The market condition has diverted most people attention towards what will happen next. Are we still bullish? Are we bearish? Is the bottom in? So maybe when they do release the mvp they won't get as much feedback as they are expecting.
Berrysmith

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

I like the concept of project ONAM Exchange! Sounds very cool! I would like to use such a system in my trading!
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

I like the concept of project ONAM Exchange! Sounds very cool! I would like to use such a system in my trading!
Just like that? No other opinions on why you like the concept of the project without any research? Please, do a research before get convinced.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

Against the background of the fact that now a lot of trading exchanges you need to stand out from the total number of competitors. I can offer you to distribute a certain amount of your coins among all your traders daily.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Against the background of the fact that now a lot of trading exchanges you need to stand out from the total number of competitors. I can offer you to distribute a certain amount of your coins among all your traders daily.

Nobody will show such type of activity because it is impossible to share their own coins, maybe they need to find different solutions in order to attract many people and customers. Now in the coming days we can see many new exchanges without any security they are launching them
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: