Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
I also observed that few days'back I saw around 3.2k members was there. Now it's increased to 3.9 which is really great thing. Looks like people are much interested in Onam.

That's really great, More people keep moving forward even the market is in the situation like that. They just looking for some great project that has a real potential so when the next run happen they will be the one who's going to have a lot of benefit from it.

At your service
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

How much fund is raised up until now?
What will happen if softcap is not reached?
i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

I guess all is not yet set that's why the mvp has not been released yet or it might be the market condition that is preventing them from releasing it.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

Well, I am confident that they will reach it but I was also confident that BTC wouldn't drop below 5k again. And here we are now. I don't wanna paint a bleak picture but raising funds in this extreme bear market can be hard. So maybe they could also work with the amount they got so far and don't have to refund in case they don't get the remaining 500k to reach the softcap.
No softcap - no project. This is the law. If the project reduces softcap - this is a sign of scam. Softcap is the MINIMUM amount of money, it cannot be reduced.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:06:23 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:48:43 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Well, I am confident that they will reach it but I was also confident that BTC wouldn't drop below 5k again. And here we are now. I don't wanna paint a bleak picture but raising funds in this extreme bear market can be hard. So maybe they could also work with the amount they got so far and don't have to refund in case they don't get the remaining 500k to reach the softcap.
No softcap - no project. This is the law. If the project reduces softcap - this is a sign of scam. Softcap is the MINIMUM amount of money, it cannot be reduced.

if a project can not reach softcap then i don't think it deserves to continue its development because they will probably not make any impact on cryptocurrency market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that we have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.

Yeah exactly and if the tokens ever return to the prices that we saw earlier this year then wow, a lot of people are going to get rich. However I think we will see a lot of projects get wiped out so be careful with which ones you might pick.

Lot of experts expecting cryptos to make new highs in coming years and governments giving green light to legalise them in several countries will be good for crypto future..

Adoption by countries will surely help greatly in securing the future of cryptocurrency which I believe is very feasible, only just a matter of time.

Yeah, Some countries are start  adopting the cryptocurrencies now and sooner or later more countries will going to adopt it and start doing it also. I believed that we just need to wait few more years for it.
If there’s stabilization in cryptocurrency then adoption will be an easy process. Once it’s legalized, in coming years I see several countries venturing it.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

Are they already acheived their softcap? I am very curious to hear this news. This will also provide some kind of relief for the small investors especially in this bad market.

The last thing they published about that, is that they raised around 2 million USD. But that was already some time ago. Don't know if there is further information now.

I think they do not have a live progress is because of the different currencies they are accepting; they mentioned something about having a live solution but not sure what happened with that.

The ICO ends in roughly 3 1/2 weeks. So there is still enough time to raise the remaining funds and to reach the softcap. But if they won't reach it, will they consider to lower it? I mean, they already got more than 2M USD, maybe that would be enough, too?

In my opinion, lowering their target is not a good move, it makes the project come off as desperate. If they have been able to do this well even in this market to achieve 80% of the softcap, then I think they will hit the target.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:41:06 AM

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

Are they already acheived their softcap? I am very curious to hear this news. This will also provide some kind of relief for the small investors especially in this bad market.

The last thing they published about that, is that they raised around 2 million USD. But that was already some time ago. Don't know if there is further information now.

I think they do not have a live progress is because of the different currencies they are accepting; they mentioned something about having a live solution but not sure what happened with that.

wow if its true then this project will sure continue until they finished developing the whole project, since the market is not recovered yet they find others ways to sustain the expenses using other currencies that investors can offer to make this project successful. 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

if a project can not reach softcap then i don't think it deserves to continue its development because they will probably not make any impact on cryptocurrency market

It depends I mean some projects just overshot their goals and expectations in this market so it’s a debatable issue but I think it’s one of those things that we hope will be successful but can’t always be the case

I think a project can continue even if they do not reach the softcap. They can develop the project in parts until they can get a big investor who believes in their project.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

It depends I mean some projects just overshot their goals and expectations in this market so it’s a debatable issue but I think it’s one of those things that we hope will be successful but can’t always be the case

I think a project can continue even if they do not reach the softcap. They can develop the project in parts until they can get a big investor who believes in their project.

yes maybe you're right maybe there is a some kind of delay due to lack of funds since there still developing the project and its also good to continue this kind of project since they are making better and quality platform which everyone will look up to in the future 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.

Yea, you're right, no one knows for sure if they will be the next big thing or not and just like i usually say, stating a concept is far more different than implementation, so they may have all the good features one can think of but without proper implementations, they will go nowhere but i believe they will do justice to this and provide users with another form of creative trading experience

"creative trading experience" that is something I can relate to, with the numerous features proposed by the Onam team, there is no doubt that they intend making trading fun.

Yea, you're right, the world is a pretty competitive place and the survival of any brand depends on the creative process that they have onboard to help them stay relevant, we are used to the trading platforms in the blockchain industry and bringing up something new and creative won't be a bad idea, it will attract users to the platform
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.

Yea, you're right, no one knows for sure if they will be the next big thing or not and just like i usually say, stating a concept is far more different than implementation, so they may have all the good features one can think of but without proper implementations, they will go nowhere but i believe they will do justice to this and provide users with another form of creative trading experience

"creative trading experience" that is something I can relate to, with the numerous features proposed by the Onam team, there is no doubt that they intend making trading fun.

Yea, you're right, the world is a pretty competitive place and the survival of any brand depends on the creative process that they have onboard to help them stay relevant, we are used to the trading platforms in the blockchain industry and bringing up something new and creative won't be a bad idea, it will attract users to the platform

Exactly, creative process, as well as uniqueness, is definitely needed for survival in the current world and a break from the norm will definitely do more good than harm.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Yeah, The MVP is really late now and I don't think anyone know why? Most of us really waiting for it hoping to see some update about it from the team if what happened to it.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Yeah, but I guess they are near to reach their softcap target and have enough days to achieve that. Let's wait and watch what happens next.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Some project are ready to go private investment or give up stakes from the fund they need. ICOs are easiest in preserving your stakes but at the same time there is a chance you don't raise what you need. but it is still worth a shot if the project makes sense to go blockchain and have its own token.

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

Wow. That is super fast. What technology will they be using to implement this. 10 million transaction is really really large which means that the exchange will be very fast and users can be able to lock trades in less that 3 seconds.

If a decent volume happens to exist the order could trigger instantly;  That is a massive number of transactions looks like they opted for the high end machine in AWS which gigs of RAM. Anyways I hope they are working on volume side of things too.

speed is important to effectively execute crypto exchange task and i believe onam will do perfectly well with such speed but i would like to know they intend to achieve that

Speed is extremely important or otherwise the whole matching will badly suffer from bottleneck issues and users will notice that.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

Yeah, The MVP is really late now and I don't think anyone know why? Most of us really waiting for it hoping to see some update about it from the team if what happened to it.
True! Its already late a few month! Admin is saying it'll be released soon, but a exact date should be great rather then keeping community waiting everyday!
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

True! Its already late a few month! Admin is saying it'll be released soon, but a exact date should be great rather then keeping community waiting everyday!

Agreed. They should release a specific date that we can look forward to for the release of the mvp and are we still expected to do the kyc for mvp?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Agreed. They should release a specific date that we can look forward to for the release of the mvp and are we still expected to do the kyc for mvp?

Guys, the initial plan was to release the MVP at the end of November. Yes, they promised to deliver it earlier but it seems now that some unexpected delay is happening. But we are basically still in time. I'm sure we'll get it very soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: