Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

It’s good to know you can get free Onam tokens which you can use to trade on the exchange when launched by participating in the bounty. Yeah, there is a bounty going on and it should be a bounty0x

i never had idea onam is currently running any bounty campaign, can i get a link to their bounty campaign i would really want to get some decent token

There has been a bounty campaign on Bounty0x (https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange) but there are no active bounties currently. I think it is over now.

yes you are right their  bounty is already finished last week almost all bounty like telegram, twitter etc, at the bountyox, i am still happy that i did participated there for the last 7 days to be exact

I just missed it because I don't really like doing bounties on some bounty platforms. I hope they will going to have some bounty announcements for bitcointalk forum.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

It’s good to know you can get free Onam tokens which you can use to trade on the exchange when launched by participating in the bounty. Yeah, there is a bounty going on and it should be a bounty0x

i never had idea onam is currently running any bounty campaign, can i get a link to their bounty campaign i would really want to get some decent token

There has been a bounty campaign on Bounty0x (https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange) but there are no active bounties currently. I think it is over now.

yes you are right their  bounty is already finished last week almost all bounty like telegram, twitter etc, at the bountyox, i am still happy that i did participated there for the last 7 days to be exact

I participated in Onam bounty and have earned some tokens. Now waiting for ICO to finish. Onam being an exchange is expected to give some reruns.  Let's see.

That’s good to know. The market is helping and I think bounty hunters can help. Have the tokens you earned from the bounty been distributed?
Without ending of ICO how the team bounty tokens will distribute? About the distribution they never mentioned anything at anywhere. Seems to be ICO is running so we have to wait until they officially announced.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

I shall believe that the future of Trading on blockchain technology will surpass all that are not related to blockchain.

I would expect in few years time, a Blockchain technology based exchange that would pass on SEC rules and would allow trading of not just digital currencies but stocks.
It should have an advantage to the older exchanges.

This is a big task or vision and it all depends on if the blockchain is accepted as we all know the government don't support anything they cannot promote.
Actually Government don't support anything they can't control. And blockchain is beyond anyones control!
Hopefully they will soon realize the power of blockchain and give their support toward it!   

Yea, that's what they made the public to believe but behind close doors, government officials are the ones actually patronizing the industry, identities can not be tracked when it comes to blockchain, so they see it as a means to migrate funds without been traced, the whole thing is just bigger than any of us but i intend to see the industry put to good use
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

I shall believe that the future of Trading on blockchain technology will surpass all that are not related to blockchain.

I would expect in few years time, a Blockchain technology based exchange that would pass on SEC rules and would allow trading of not just digital currencies but stocks.

This is a big task or vision and it all depends on if the blockchain is accepted as we all know the government don't support anything they cannot promote.
Actually Government don't support anything they can't control. And blockchain is beyond anyones control!
Hopefully they will soon realize the power of blockchain and give their support toward it!   

Yea, that's what they made the public to believe but behind close doors, government officials are the ones actually patronizing the industry, identities can not be tracked when it comes to blockchain, so they see it as a means to migrate funds without been traced, the whole thing is just bigger than any of us but i intend to see the industry put to good use

We all have some fair idea of both advantages and disadvantages, if governments are supporting cryptos.
Big +ve point is, blockchain provides seamless , faster means for cashless economy, this is good to keep up real currencies.
Big -ve point is, seamless transfers to illegal activities too could take place, and on larger level, could impact real currency of impacting country.
They have no clue how to keep control over -ve part.
Thats where KYC comes into picture, and any major unfair deals could be tracked.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

We all have some fair idea of both advantages and disadvantages, if governments are supporting cryptos.
Big +ve point is, blockchain provides seamless , faster means for cashless economy, this is good to keep up real currencies.
Big -ve point is, seamless transfers to illegal activities too could take place, and on larger level, could impact real currency of impacting country.
Thats where KYC comes into picture, and any major unfair deals could be tracked.

Good point. KYC is important to avoid illegal transaction/to stop money laundering cases. Without KYC it's impossible to control bad play.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Good point. KYC is important to avoid illegal transaction/to stop money laundering cases. Without KYC it's impossible to control bad play.

Agree. Blockchain is future,  but there should be some mechanisms to stop illegal activities/transactions. For now KYC seems to be enough to keep track of illegal activities.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

Agree. Blockchain is future,  but there should be some mechanisms to stop illegal activities/transactions. For now KYC seems to be enough to keep track of illegal activities.

I think KYC is mandatory for most ICO's and it is necessary because of regulations. For most exchanges, it is also a must to prevent tax fraud. Therefore it is no problem for me to do KYC for ONAM.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

I participated in Onam bounty and have earned some tokens. Now waiting for ICO to finish. Onam being an exchange is expected to give some reruns.  Let's see.

I like the fact that they are exchange project and not any other project
Exchange project are really big gainers in the crypto world any time which makes it one of the high point attractive project for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I think KYC is mandatory for most ICO's and it is necessary because of regulations. For most exchanges, it is also a must to prevent tax fraud. Therefore it is no problem for me to do KYC for ONAM.

KYC wasn't mandatory for most of popular exchanges earlier. But to adhere to 'government fair trade policy', they made it mandatory some 6 months ago. Many experts speculate, thats when big fishes started withdrawing and this heavy selling resulted in current crash.
Although this isn't (read cannot be) authenticated by any exchanges, but then i don't see any other major reason for this huge crash since no big countries banned or put strict regulations on cryptos, still this crash occurred.
But crash is good I guess, for more bigger jump in coming years when most of countries will understand importance of blockchain and will ease some rules for betterment of economy. Win win situation for both sides. :-)

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

I don't mind doing KYC for good projects. Its worth spending time and giving our details and it should be legit and gainful in the end.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

I like the fact that they are exchange project and not any other project
Exchange project are really big gainers in the crypto world any time which makes it one of the high point attractive project for me

Absolutely true. If the exchanges are running good in an efficient way, no problem in getting more revenues and sure the tokens of such exchanges will be a gold mine in the future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

I just missed it because I don't really like doing bounties on some bounty platforms. I hope they will going to have some bounty announcements for bitcointalk forum.

Is the token limited to Onam's exchange only or they will be listing it on other platform; though i don't think the latter is happening; anyone knows anything about that?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

I don't mind doing KYC for good projects. Its worth spending time and giving our details and it should be legit and gainful in the end.

I can also understand that projects need to have KYC for their users in order to be compliant to (future?) regulations but I still don't feel very good when I have to upload my documents to the internet.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

yeah, when the KYC is for a good enough project then it worth it, and the team should find a way of making sure the KYC is simple and straightforward

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

I can also understand that projects need to have KYC for their users in order to be compliant to (future?) regulations but I still don't feel very good when I have to upload my documents to the internet.

KYC is a requirement for all ICO's, it also acts as a safety net for projects to ensure that none of their investors is using illegal or dirty money to integrate criminals funds through legitimate crypto investments and blockchain projects.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

I couldn't agree more on this but then again project keep falling which kind of not favorable to big guys anymore and that's people are backing off from crypto and kYC as a whole

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Having a kYC is really a bright idea for ONAM, it will help prevent fraud activities but I hope they don’t make the process tedious for traders.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

The fact kyc are important is something most don’t realize I mean everyone gets that  they may not do something bad but don’t realize their are some seriously mischevious people that abuse things like anonymity

i understand that KYC is super important but my concern is that it is usually hard to set up and efficiently use the team should take not of that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Agree, One of the reason why they avoiding the blockchain is because they can't really have a chance to control it. They just want to manipulate it too like what are they doing to their government but I think it will be hard to do it here.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

That’s good to know. The market is helping and I think bounty hunters can help. Have the tokens you earned from the bounty been distributed?

i dont know if they distributed already, but all i know that the distribution of the token from the bounty will be this december, i dont know the exact date of it, i hope they will distribute them to all the members who participated in their bounty

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: