Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

It’s good to know you can get free Onam tokens which you can use to trade on the exchange when launched by participating in the bounty. Yeah, there is a bounty going on and it should be a bounty0x

i never had idea onam is currently running any bounty campaign, can i get a link to their bounty campaign i would really want to get some decent token

There has been a bounty campaign on Bounty0x (https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange) but there are no active bounties currently. I think it is over now.

yes you are right their  bounty is already finished last week almost all bounty like telegram, twitter etc, at the bountyox, i am still happy that i did participated there for the last 7 days to be exact

I participated in Onam bounty and have earned some tokens. Now waiting for ICO to finish. Onam being an exchange is expected to give some reruns.  Let's see.

That’s good to know. The market is helping and I think bounty hunters can help. Have the tokens you earned from the bounty been distributed?

i dont know if they distributed already, but all i know that the distribution of the token from the bounty will be this december, i dont know the exact date of it, i hope they will distribute them to all the members who participated in their bounty

For now the token is only tradable in ONAM right? or is it unlocked for trading elsewhere too? It is going to be an interesting to see which they would opt for; several other exchange limit their tokens to the exchange for volume.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

It’s good to know you can get free Onam tokens which you can use to trade on the exchange when launched by participating in the bounty. Yeah, there is a bounty going on and it should be a bounty0x

i never had idea onam is currently running any bounty campaign, can i get a link to their bounty campaign i would really want to get some decent token

There has been a bounty campaign on Bounty0x (https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange) but there are no active bounties currently. I think it is over now.

yes you are right their  bounty is already finished last week almost all bounty like telegram, twitter etc, at the bountyox, i am still happy that i did participated there for the last 7 days to be exact

I participated in Onam bounty and have earned some tokens. Now waiting for ICO to finish. Onam being an exchange is expected to give some reruns.  Let's see.

That’s good to know. The market is helping and I think bounty hunters can help. Have the tokens you earned from the bounty been distributed?

i dont know if they distributed already, but all i know that the distribution of the token from the bounty will be this december, i dont know the exact date of it, i hope they will distribute them to all the members who participated in their bounty

For now the token is only tradable in ONAM right? or is it unlocked for trading elsewhere too? It is going to be an interesting to see which they would opt for; several other exchange limit their tokens to the exchange for volume.

Yeah there is no use even if we get token today. We have to wait till listing date. So let Onam team focus on project more than distribution of bounty tokens.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

I really do not understand the rationale behind the delay of the MVP
It's almost taking forever to release, I asked in the group and it seems postponed to an unknown date

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

It's almost taking forever to release, I asked in the group and it seems postponed to an unknown date

Well, that's really sad. The ICO is running till the 21st of December. It would've been good to have the MVP as early as possible so that as many potential investors can try it out and so get convinced about the exchange and their investment.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

the token might trade in some exchange too, but having their token have a lot of opportunity you can get if you have it in their exchange, the exchange is still working in progress that is why we cant tell as of now that the coin is tradable at this moment, lets wait for their further announcement 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

I like the fact that they are exchange project and not any other project
Exchange project are really big gainers in the crypto world any time which makes it one of the high point attractive project for me
Exchange is very important in crypto world because we cant buy and sell coins if without them.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Yeah there is no use even if we get token today. We have to wait till listing date. So let Onam team focus on project more than distribution of bounty tokens.

Agree, We don't need to hurry getting their tokens because for me it's better to think about the project developments and updates instead of how much we can get from their bounty.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

Well, that's really sad. The ICO is running till the 21st of December. It would've been good to have the MVP as early as possible so that as many potential investors can try it out and so get convinced about the exchange and their investment.
Exactly!  Onam really had some superb chances of getting alot of Investment by showing their MVP as a progress so far!
Investors really likes to see some development before investment!   
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Exactly!  Onam really had some superb chances of getting alot of Investment by showing their MVP as a progress so far!

Anyone checked their telegram channel recently? Or asked this question there? I  sure they will answer this question. Let me check with the team over telegram.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Is it possible that no MVP release before 21st December?
And in case that happens, can it impact softcap?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Since they said the mvp was supposed to be released before the ending of November last month. I believe it is just some little things that is keeping them back.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Yea, the date of closure is almost close and having something that will boost them in this critical period will be nice, by critical, i mean the situation of the market, as well as the end of the duration that's around the corner, the MVP is like their best bet to get some good amount of investors before closure, the expectations has been quite high and it should be sustained
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

Yea, the date of closure is almost close and having something that will boost them in this critical period will be nice, by critical, i mean the situation of the market, as well as the end of the duration that's around the corner, the MVP is like their best bet to get some good amount of investors before closure, the expectations has been quite high and it should be sustained

I personally think they should abandon their ICO and try to find an alternative way to raise funds for their development. I would suggest the ONAM team looks into starting their own STO or trying to secure private investments.

llecrf

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

Many new exchange projects now. Some of them have succeeded in reaching the softcap. More exchanges make it easy for traders to buy and sell transactions. I think Airdrop is a very important part of achieving a successful project. There are projects that don't do Ico but they are successful.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

It’s really attractive when project tend to share their progress, it boost the confidence of investors and also the community.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

I personally think they should abandon their ICO and try to find an alternative way to raise funds for their development. I would suggest the ONAM team looks into starting their own STO or trying to secure private investments.

Nah, I don't think they should abandon the idea of an ICO now. They already in the middle of it and it seems like they raised a good amount. So it wouldn't make sense to stopp now.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

True, it’ll surely give them a boost in their ICO if they’ve released their MVP that’ll surely let investors know just how serious the team is
Zombie259

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

True, it’ll surely give them a boost in their ICO if they’ve released their MVP that’ll surely let investors know just how serious the team is

The postponement of the Beta is a pity and of course, it will not foster the token sale. I hope that the team can release it before the ICO ends.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

Since they said the mvp was supposed to be released before the ending of November last month. I believe it is just some little things that is keeping them back.

If they fail to do it before 21st December, i hope it doesn't affect their reputation already before going live and hence softcap.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

The postponement of the Beta is a pity and of course, it will not foster the token sale. I hope that the team can release it before the ICO ends.

Any reasons why it was postponed? I was talked to one of the admins on the release date and told me it is few hours away. then i read that it was postponed.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: