Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38575 times)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:44:32 PM

I personally believe that since I am involved in some other activities, I can not give the required time and flexibility which requires for the short term trade but as I can always take some time out of my schedule, I can use that time for research and it helps me to determine long term investment plans. As far as my experience is concerned, a newbie should take his time and start investing for the long term where he always has the opportunity to restructure his investment as per his knowledge and research which is usually difficult for a newbie to do in the short term.

but in my opinion a beginner is better off trading short term, because it will make him more time to learn directly and hone his skills, if he often interacts with the market, he will find out more quickly about market conditions.

I think long term trading will beneficial more than daily trading because daily trading had lot of work to do but long term trading will not be like this in daily trading the tensions are most important thing for us that's why saying this.

There is no thumb rule for trading and thus a trader can learn to trade in the short term as well as in the long term. However, when a new person enters into the market and starts trading, it is the period of excitement without much experience and knowledge about the market. I have observed that new trader often believes his initial results and assume it as benchmarking situation which is not true at all. Every trade is unique and hence some disappointments in early trades might destroy his interest in trading whereas having the larger timeline for trading can give some experience of the market and new trader gets time to settle.

I think the long term trading will be there right way to get more useful for our future but that daily trading is also profitable but the enough money will not be make able to survey our life but it depends upon the situation so we can definitely choose either short term or long time investment.
Both trading terms are good, profitable and none is without a risk. As a trader, it is advisable to have a long term trade while one can always do some quick day trades. However, one must still know what works for him/her and stick to it.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:08:18 PM

I personally believe that since I am involved in some other activities, I can not give the required time and flexibility which requires for the short term trade but as I can always take some time out of my schedule, I can use that time for research and it helps me to determine long term investment plans. As far as my experience is concerned, a newbie should take his time and start investing for the long term where he always has the opportunity to restructure his investment as per his knowledge and research which is usually difficult for a newbie to do in the short term.

but in my opinion a beginner is better off trading short term, because it will make him more time to learn directly and hone his skills, if he often interacts with the market, he will find out more quickly about market conditions.

I think long term trading will beneficial more than daily trading because daily trading had lot of work to do but long term trading will not be like this in daily trading the tensions are most important thing for us that's why saying this.

There is no thumb rule for trading and thus a trader can learn to trade in the short term as well as in the long term. However, when a new person enters into the market and starts trading, it is the period of excitement without much experience and knowledge about the market. I have observed that new trader often believes his initial results and assume it as benchmarking situation which is not true at all. Every trade is unique and hence some disappointments in early trades might destroy his interest in trading whereas having the larger timeline for trading can give some experience of the market and new trader gets time to settle.

I think the long term trading will be there right way to get more useful for our future but that daily trading is also profitable but the enough money will not be make able to survey our life but it depends upon the situation so we can definitely choose either short term or long time investment.
Both trading terms are good, profitable and none is without a risk. As a trader, it is advisable to have a long term trade while one can always do some quick day trades. However, one must still know what works for him/her and stick to it.
Last comment is absolutely true, why not to do both if you can, keep some coins for long term trades, and you always have an option to do some quick trades. In my experience people should try both and find what suits them more, both can be profitable, for daily trading you need to have more time, long term is much more relaxed trading. I`m more long trader now after so much time, daily trading is not for me, I`m losing more money like that, with long term trades I hit some good profits along the way, just you need to be patient and believe in your investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:00:20 AM

Last comment is absolutely true, why not to do both if you can, keep some coins for long term trades, and you always have an option to do some quick trades. In my experience people should try both and find what suits them more, both can be profitable, for daily trading you need to have more time, long term is much more relaxed trading. I`m more long trader now after so much time, daily trading is not for me, I`m losing more money like that, with long term trades I hit some good profits along the way, just you need to be patient and believe in your investment.

True, both methods can be chosen based on market conditions and our trade results to date. We can keep some coins for long-term investments while doing short-term trading with small targets for each session. Frankly, people are free to use every available method but each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. There is a risk that we must bear.

ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:26:45 AM

But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?

It largely depends on your knowledge, skill and ability. I suggest you study the market well, as well as the analytical skill which is needed to become a trader. You try hodling first. If you can control your focus, then this one is for you. But if you are a bit impatient, try daily trading, so that you'll see your gains immediately. Seeing your profit, no matter how low it is, will somehow motivate you in this industry and will give you a confirmation that you are really for this. Anyway, there's no loss in trying. Remember: experience is the best teacher, and even if you lose in trading, the knowledge that you will gain through experience is already a priceless profit in itself.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

Daily trading or Long time is actually nothing wrong because indeed we do trading sometimes not like what we want certainly makes us have to be able to be a little patient waiting for prices to increase

Both the daily trading and long term trading are good but they are meant of different types of traders.
If you are experienced trader, you can do daily trading and get nice profits while anyone who is relatively new in trading could opt for long term positions as the risk of losing is very less in long term trading.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:50:55 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
For  newbie traders like us better to choose long term goal it is less stress and time since you can let it there for sclongvtime with outceven checking day by day unliie short term trading you need to be uodated what is happening in crypto market and you need to monitor daily to ensure your investment may not left behind when market suddenly dump
Eth-Jackcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:00:45 PM

Doing long or short term investment shouldn’t be what you should be thinking now. As a newbie in the trading sphere, it is best you spend your time studying. Studying how the candle sticks move and some other important factors. After knowing this basics, you’ll decipher by myself which kind of investment is best for you. Though, it also depends on your schedule cos other tight schedules might force you to do long term investments .

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:41:11 PM

Doing long or short term investment shouldn’t be what you should be thinking now. As a newbie in the trading sphere, it is best you spend your time studying. Studying how the candle sticks move and some other important factors. After knowing this basics, you’ll decipher by myself which kind of investment is best for you. Though, it also depends on your schedule cos other tight schedules might force you to do long term investments .

when comparing short term trading I will more attractive for long time investment and getting profit because once you invested and withdraw it it will not giving any huge profit so long term investment in trading will be the best idea to trade more profitable
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:25:06 PM

when comparing short term trading I will more attractive for long time investment and getting profit because once you invested and withdraw it it will not giving any huge profit so long term investment in trading will be the best idea to trade more profitable

how do you know that you will get a big profit if you use long-term trading,? what's more for a trader who doesn't know anything about trading, because the ones discussed here are beginner traders,
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:13:09 AM

Daily trades is good for traders that they always manage on their money to get profits daily it because you can control the situation of the market we have facing daily if you are effortless on being a trader.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:10:18 AM

the question returns to you, do you have time to look at market developments every day?
if you have that time then daily trade is the best choice, because by doing so you can have daily profits. but if you have time you should do long-term trading
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:55:34 AM

Both are important for investors to survive in cryptocurrency market daily trading and long term holding both are necessary to gain consistent profits in cryptocurrency
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:41:48 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
For  newbie traders like us better to choose long term goal it is less stress and time since you can let it there for sclongvtime with outceven checking day by day unliie short term trading you need to be uodated what is happening in crypto market and you need to monitor daily to ensure your investment may not left behind when market suddenly dump
- I think new or old traders, they should also combine these two trading methods to optimize profits and minimize risks because this market will have changes over time, many unexpected situations, traders need to keep up with the rhythm of the market, which will help them to be safe and earn more profits. Agree that long-term trading will be less stressful and do not need to use too much time but in return, we can not fully observe the movement of the market, we are very passive and just wait while daily trading will make us more flexible, the time we spend on trading will be more, but it is not so much as many people think.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Thanks in advance.     

It depends on your skills. Trading is an everyday learning process so you should be eager to know the basics and fundamentals of trading first before you choose between the too. To get rid of the risks, you should have enough knowledge about what you are doing first because lack of knowledge might just result to uncertain losses in the future.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:11:27 PM

I think that a beginner needs to start trading by buying the most promising coins, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, etc. Such coins will be a good investment anyway.
Further, as you gain knowledge of the trade, you just need to start constantly practicing. Your goal should be to learn how to trade.
We all understand that if you buy currencies at low prices, and then the period of a bull run begins, then you can safely watch your profits grow. But the current state of the market shows another reality. In a bear market, everything happens the other way around. If you just watch, then you will only see how your deposit decreases. And only daily trading now gives a real chance to earn. Therefore, your goal should be mastering the daily trade.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:28:21 AM

You can do both at the sametimes, and by doing both you will know which way will profitable. In this situation of market look better to do day trading with stop loss 4-5% and take profit 10-15%. And if the market turn in to bull run, we can do swing trading. But to predict when bull run started is difficult so use trailling stop to make safe the profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:52:19 AM

Thanks in advance.     

Just stick to long term for now. There is a lot of technical aspects in trading that are not so easy to be familiarized and absorbed. Take it easy like one step at a time because when people are rushing, they might twist their ankle and fall hard into the ground.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:21:31 AM

That is the problem with day trading, to me it is a very tempting option to make money but I do not have the time to look at the markets every day for hours and do nothing else but that, so I have no option but to be a long term trader and hope that my decisions are the correct ones, however one advantage of being a long term trader is that I avoid the short term manipulation of the whales.
Tienquyendahn

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:26:57 AM

In my opinion, long time trade is still better.Why is that ?
Imagine you put an amount of 1000usd in a coin like xmy, a very old coin in 2017,you will have a profit of 10000-20000usd in december 2017, it's much better than a whole year of trading for short term profit.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:53:11 AM

I prefer the weekly because from there the chart will be better to be able to decide to hold back or indeed we have to take profit or cute lose instead of having to trade daily.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: