Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1861 times)
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

To tell the truth I decided to HODL all my coins until the price of BTC will increase 20k. This happened because one day I lost a chance to get 20k. I could sell one of my tokens and would get this money but I was greedy. (

John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

I try not to fall into a panic state. It only knocks and unbalances. In cryptocurrency, you always need to be morally strong and resistant to various changes and events. So, try to control yourself.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

for me, it is just a depression nothing more, as you know almost a year passed in trouble, so hard to guess anything about the future, in the end we will smile maybe, but really i  am not sure, also if there is a meaning after i lose my health.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mir4a

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

I sometimes panic, but rarely. I try to control myself. When the market there is a sharp drops in work. A couple to hold back emotions is very difficult. But I know that panic does not paint a real cryptocurrency player.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Why panic there is no need for that, if you are a long time bitcoin holder then you clearly knows the makert moves. This manipulating is normally happens in the market there is only two chance either it will increase or decrease. But at any time it will have a chance for tremendous growth. Till that hold the coins and wait till the market recovers, don't get panic about current price and sell it will leads to big loss. Then there is no use for holding long time.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

What kind of ridiculous title is that? Does panicking make you feel (at) ease?

Do you even understand what panicking means?

"be alarmed, be scared, be nervous, be afraid, overreact, become panic-stricken, take fright, be filled with fear, be terrified, be agitated, be hysterical, lose one's nerve, be perturbed, get overwrought, get worked up, go/fall to pieces, lose control, fall apart"

Do any of these definitions mean feel at ease? No. Then don't ask stupid questions.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

i suffered from iti remember those times but when you learn to control your emotions you will understand that it is easier

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

What kind of ridiculous title is that? Does panicking make you feel (at) ease?

Do you even understand what panicking means?

"be alarmed, be scared, be nervous, be afraid, overreact, become panic-stricken, take fright, be filled with fear, be terrified, be agitated, be hysterical, lose one's nerve, be perturbed, get overwrought, get worked up, go/fall to pieces, lose control, fall apart"

Do any of these definitions mean feel at ease? No. Then don't ask stupid questions.
you can feel thatthat processhas become easier when you learn how to fightwith ypur paranoiaand with your panic

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

If I missed the moment to sell the coin at a normal price, and the price dropped very much - I am very worried, and I regret that I missed the moment. And in such moments, I do not sell at a small price, but I hope that in the future the price can increase and bring me profit
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

I actually didn't panicked but I realized it was bear trend too late so I converted them to fiat for safety and it turned out to be a good move. I lost a lot during the bear trend and I'm kind of playing safe as of now. I'm only invested in one token I believe will be big and be mass adopted.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I could remember back then when I was still new to cryptocurrency, when there is panic in the market I do feel depressed because I don't understand how market works then but now I feel ease when there is panic because I see it as opportunity to buy more coin.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Hi there!

Well it doesnt makes you feel good when you lose alot of mony i guess. All you can do is take some time and do some decent research on the project, the team, there roadmap and obviously there roadmap. Only invest money you can afford to loose dont get yourself in trouble by making wrong and quick decisions.

Greetings Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

The more I do crypto, the less I worry about it. All coins will experience the UPS and downs of the price, it is normally. Over time, you will be able to react calmly to this.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

I have encountered different situations in the market, I made some right and wrong decisions which gave me experience and knowledge. I learned how to be patient and I learned when it's the right time to sell and dump. My early failures also made me depressed and I almost left the crypto world. Time and experience will make you a good investor.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

I always give way to panic when I read messages that the things are bad. That's why I try not to pay attention to them and follow my plan. I can't say that it always works out, but I really save my nerves!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Whatever you’re doing, it’s good to always have focus on that thing, although not all of us would have that time. But I don’t feel real good whenever the price dumps more than I expected.

In a time when I discover it early I sell it to escape the fall in price. If it starts to show signs of increase and I also start seeing predictions about that, I will also invest it back. But it’s always best to invest any money you wouldn’t need in crypto so that you wouldn’t have to bother when price drops.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

You don't have to panic or feel depressed, you just have to wait for the right time. These levels are excellent for collecting altcoin in cheap prices. Dont get pessimistic, just wait and be like ice.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

At first no one should panic, one should only invest what it can afford to loose... panic is the enemy of good business
You need to move those feelings away, give it a cold rational tought and build your strategy...
usually, if it is dumped hard, there is nothing usefull you can do except waiting... or are you selling your coins for nothing? is it worth it?
cheers  Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

The crypto market is indeed playing out the script, "Only the strong survive, only the wise excel." Sometimes when we wear thick skins and settle to look the other way as market plunges, only to be stared in the face by like 50% drop in value - would it not have been better to have sold off much earlier! But other times, it appears the market was just waiting for one to be done selling his hard earned coins and price would hit the ceiling.

It's surely a rat race and panicking and depression are here with us except we learn to take things slow and everything in moderation. Hodl can never be an antidote for panic and depression, but well informed decisions always will.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Panicking doesn't help anyone and because I have suffered panic attacks a lot during this nasty bear season, I have had to resort to self-help mechanisms to be able to survive and even feel content and happy during this very very difficult time. At least now I can deal with things a lot easier by living and trying to be in the present moment, as opposed to worrying about what might transpire and happen tomorrow. By deeply breathing and being in the present, we become much more focused and resourceful in tackling the challenges that show up now at this time so it's easier to make better decisions.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █