Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1861 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Panicking only leads me to be too risky of taking the decision. Panic selling is very bad because we can loose our portfolio value in the down market. Panicking buy will  influence how we only follow the hype because of hype. That is why, whatever the matter, panic is not right when you are entering in crypto world. That is why, just be patient and patient.

regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

I do not panic when the market falls, because I understand that the majority of panics because they lack experience to understand that nothing supernatural happened if you had a -50% deposit on your account  Cheesy
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

I am absolutely sure that the sale of my coins due to panic is becoming one of the main mistakes when working on the crypto market. Since at this time there is a significant drop in price, therefore, with the loss of coins, you only lose most of your money. It is better to continue to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies, while their price remains minimal.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

For me it depends on your coin/s, if it has a good potential growth even though market is in a deep situation,don't panic, it is good to HOLD, and if your coin/s has not good and no potential, better to sell.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

I tend to just get a bit depressed. But I haven't dumped any coins since January or February... and I've rebought some at lower prices. I thought $400 was a great price to rebuy into ETH at... I guess i was wrong.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

How can panicking make you feel at ease?! Panic itself implies negativity and usually does not end well. We should not come up with any decision based on panic because it will certainly cause stress and we may not be able to think properly.

wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

As an investor who doesn't currently have any coins, now I am relaxed. I hope that Bitcoin will continue to drop so that I can buy it in bulk, otherwise expensive Bitcoin now makes me unable to invest.

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

A good feeling happens when you sell a coin, and the next day you go to the stock exchange and see that it has fallen in price, and you understand how lucky you are.

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

I think it's too hard to describe. It's like standing under a contrast shower. A whole set of emotions, which is difficult to describe, it is necessary to feel.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

In recent years, I have not experienced the problem of panic. After all, I had already been able to make sure in practice - such panic sales bring only financial losses. Therefore, in the period of market decline and mass panic, I try to maintain patience, looking for promising opportunities to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies with good development potential.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

When I was a newcomer to the crypto market, I really felt bad in a period of sharp price drops and panic sales. But over time, I realized that there was no need to succumb to mass panic. After all, this period becomes an excellent opportunity for profitable investments in order to buy coins at a very favorable price.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Panic makes me feel very bad because I feel that I am not able to do even the simplest possible solutions that make me fear for my life.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

I can not feel calm when the price of my coins falls, but I do not think it is logical to panic and sell them in this case. It is better to wait until the market recovers, and prices will rise to get more profit. I hope in the new year the situation on the cryptocurrency market will improve.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

There are at least 20 different cryptocurrencies in my wallet. When the market started to fall, I felt even more frightened and depressed! Because they lose value every second!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
btlzpr

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Panic can't bring us any hope. Now in such a bear market, we should be more united, let us pick up the confidence of crypto again, rest assured, everything will pass, when the winter is over, spring will come, everything Will become the same as we are familiar with again.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I think that this is not the way, of course it's upsetting, but do not merge coins gift, now is the time that it is better to keep to yourself.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

There's no point in panicking. It would not help you, because panicked people think more slowly, so you do a lot of bad calls and lose a lot of money.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

When something is wrong, it makes me angry, and when I'm angry, I prefer to make difficult decisions quickly, so the anger is very good.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

The market has taught me to follow my strategy and never give in to panic. I want to share my experience and encourage those who are just studying the market. You need to think through all the details and know in advance how you will act in case of a fall or growth of the market. Never be upset if the market is in a bearish trend for a long time, it will definitely end.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

You should not panic on such a market. If you are here for the crypto perspective and the bright future, it does not matter how much does any coin cost at the moment. We are here for 2020 perspectives.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████