Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1861 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

Panic will lead you to no where because when you panic, you don't have the time to think and look for reasons if its the best thing to do or not. Same with real life panic buying of items in store, in fear of missing out, you just pick up what ever item you want without even thinking about the quality, you just check when you get home and notice something is wrong, same with trading, you buy a coin without looking if the price is already at a level of over sold or over bought. You will just realize it when the price suddenly change direction and its not going to where you want it be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

You know, if it's really a panic, you'd better see a doctor or any other person who can help you deal with this as soon as possible.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

I even have no idea to sell all my coins, especially in such a market, so I will wait until everything is restored!
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:51:52 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

I am generally calm about the fact that our sphere has passed into a stalemate, and there is a constant decline in it. It didn't influence me in any way only because I already lost much.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:00:30 AM

When there was a lot of dumping on the market, I felt panicked and anxious because there was still a lot of crypto in my wallet, but I would not choose to sell it immediately because I still have hope for the crypto market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:09:09 AM

Why should there be such a relationship? I understand more when a person is worried and begins to be disappointed in everything that happens around him, but does not feel calm.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:55:10 PM

I dont think panicking will makes you feel ease. It is the opposite, panicking will makes you anxious.
For me, of course i will be depressed if i selling my coin far below my buying price in the market.
when most of others dump the coins in the market, usually i will wait and keep monitoring the market.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:01:51 PM

there is no one who is comfortable while panicking, so is me. sometimes panic makes me make a wrong decision. I continue to learn how to overcome this panic. it is very important to think rationally, when things don't go according to plan. don't let you panic, because it's very detrimental
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:13:34 PM

Decision made after panicking gives you ease for short time but for long term or after your stupid decision , you regret for taking that decision. So , in the end , chances are favoring depression.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

the thing I hate most is when I panic. when I panic, I always can't think and be calm. seeing things not working as predicted sometimes makes me panic. the way I stop, is to pause for a moment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

It will depend on who sells the tokens to which it leads to market price dump for that tokens. I am guessing that some token market price dump is due to team that secretly sells their tokens. Usually they contributed the dump because bounty hunters had only few percentage of the total number of tokens being hold.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:40:55 PM

The hardest thing to accept and it actually happens to me many times, that is dumping my coins and after several days or weeks the coin's price ballooned to 3 to 10 times, this is one of the reason why i seldom look at the coin's price when I dumped it because it's hard to accept you lost a lot.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:02:52 PM

When you panic, all the negative emotions start to affect you. Panic works negatively, you are most vulnerable at that time. The attitude of investors should be positive so I that in negative situation, you can still see reasons not to panic but hold!
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:16:00 PM

Panicking always make depressed because in a panic we make wrong decisions when we realize that decisions are wrong then we can not do anything, so do not panic under any circumstances and think carefully, then you avoid big loss Can have.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:19:04 PM

Mostly it makes me feel depressed. I do not want to lose money like as everyone. So i never choose to sell them when it is dumping, this situation causes more panic on me.

mastersay (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:30:39 PM

I did it even earlier when I was a newbie and very inexperienced. sell when the coin is already collapsed - not the wisest decision
Me too. I think we all have the same experience when we are still new. Because we only cares with our funds and not to get loss. But I is not  a good call. Because after our attempt, the price returns to normal and worst it goes more higher, that was my experience.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:19:21 PM

It usually doesn't make me any ease or depressed but frankly want to say on the fall market and while we see bad news if at the same time got panicking then it make me depressed.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:50:55 PM

In this matter, the best weighed decision that you only take.  You are not alone in the situation with the loss of a% of your investments, someone will hold, and others in a panic sell, but here you need luck and cold calculation.  This is a cryptocurrency, be prepared for any development of events.
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:54:20 PM

When the price of my coin drops too much I leave for the hold. This is my fight strategy. as if the coin is worth it, it will definitely grow. But psychologically hard to experience it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:00:15 PM

Of course, I am not happy with the situation when the market panic and the prices of our coins falls. but I try not to sell my coins in such cases, but also to buy, too, because I prefer to keep my coins when the situation improves and prices will rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: