Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

There is another project appeared on the market, I see that it is connected with internet hosting, does somebody want to give me more information?
Of course, this project is good for those people who want to host masternodes with a simple click, very useful thing, as for me
Very interesting idea, may be you provide more concrete information about bithost?

For more concrete information regarding bithost please do visit our website and read our whitepaper
For your convenient i am posting here https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

thank i put your signature! and if the table for registration?
avatar also has to be replaced after some time
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

The new project, I just recently got acquainted with its description, did not fully understand the main idea, but I am sure that it will be successful among users soon!

Of course it will, the speciality of bithost is we implemented our project before launching our coin
here is our platform
www.bithostlive.com
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

There is another project appeared on the market, I see that it is connected with internet hosting, does somebody want to give me more information?
Of course, this project is good for those people who want to host masternodes with a simple click, very useful thing, as for me
Very interesting idea, may be you provide more concrete information about bithost?
Bitcost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future
I forgot, what about masternodes, I hear this word more and more frequent, but still don’t what is this. What does masternode do?

A node can simply be understood as a computer that plays a part in ensuring the integrity of a coin network. The crypto space is not only decentralized but also distributed; therefore it functions by several people running nodes from different parts of the world. That said, you require a full node to host a copy of the Blockchain (coin’s ledger) and thus support the network.
A Masternode is a crypto full node (computer wallet) that supports the network by hosting an entire copy of the coin’s ledger in real time. In return, the Masternode will receive crypto coins as a reward. It is a great alternative to mining.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

The new project, I just recently got acquainted with its description, did not fully understand the main idea, but I am sure that it will be successful among users soon!

I read half of the description and I can tell you that this is a new technology that has ever been on the project market! We will be able to keep track of all the content in one place!

What does it mean to keep track of all the content? I thought that for this there is a YouTube. Or do you mean something else? Explain to us

Bithost coin will be the one stop solution for the hosting service , we will implement all services under one roof aslo wiith help of BIH (BitHost currency) you can pay for other services too in their platforms..
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

If this project is implemented, then some kind of cloud storage will be created. This is a good idea, but why implement it?

With cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other weeks of IT infrastructure or months ahead
Yes, it will be primarily interesting to large companies and enterprises, but I do not think that ordinary users will be left behind, since the project has many other interesting proposals.

Our project mainly focusing on the ordinary users  too, they will be having difficult constraints to launch a masternode and maintain
Normal or newbie they dont know the program codings and all with lots of time
we are offering our service platform (www.bithostlive.com) to the community to vanish those constraints
by a simple click you can host masternodes  with full security of your coin
Just sit and earn
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

I know a lot of hosting, which, because of the large volume, they have security problems. How does this project look at it, especially if developers are going to create one of the largest hosting sites in the world?

We are not like other projects , to hold some uniqueness we established our platform in front of crypto world
Your question regarding security is absolutely correct , we will develop our hosting service with embedding of new technology
for example we do offer decentralized masternode hosting service where you dont need to worry about your server
since it becomes decentralized you can access your data from multiple servers
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

I noticed that the project is going to release a wallet or something similar. I am glad that they will do it, because every good project should have its own wallet

Yeah we are going release our own BitHost Coin walllet when our blockchain has been released
In our roadmap we do offer windows , linux , mac currently
in the upcoming months we are about to release android, ios, paper wallet and e-wallet etc
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

I noticed that the project is going to release a wallet or something similar. I am glad that they will do it, because every good project should have its own wallet

I agree that this is a necessity in order not to depend on the functioning of the wallets of other projects, therefore this distinctive feature will be useful for the project.

What do the developers say about leaving the wallet? Are the dates already known? Or the project has just appeared on the market and all the news just ahead? We wait?

We are not leaving the wallets , when you see our website or ann thread you can find the resources of wallet
we announced our project here to build our community right now
Oct 17 we will launch our blockchain as well as wallets
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?
Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.

But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?
Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.
But why should they invest in projects they don’t understand? Is this not a risky move for this category of users?

That is why there are similar projects that are ready to help such users take the first steps in the field of cryptoinvestment and show them that this is a field of activity. which deserves proper attention.

Aside from that service, where can ordinary users use your coin? Not every user is interested in maintaining the cold wallet mn, they want other services that can give more value in their lives.

For ordinary users we do offer shared masternode service
People with less coins can build and use their coins no need of full collateral
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

This project will compete with the current large hosting providers like amazon?
If it is true then it will be a long-term goal. The only strength of bithost is the ability to pay for Cryptocurency services for those who wish to use the service for MN.
But at the beginning of ANN you said that "Bithost will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future" ... what guarantees that other hosting providers will accept payment by bithost? Have you worked with any hosting provider for that?

Yes, we aimed to build our project as a single place E-commerce market place, those are planned in 2019 Q3 and Q4
Initially our Bithost coin will be used for hosting masternodes
You can see our roadmap for further developments https://www.bithostcoin.io/#roadmap
And for your last query , Yes we are already in deal with some of them
I saw the road map of the project, quite detailed and clear. I can see that you are serious about developing the project.
There is a lot of work to do in Q4 this year, in which I expect the most is the listing for Bithost on the Crypto bridge.
I will buy some Bithost stock at the lowest possible price when it is listed on the Crypto bridge.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

This project will compete with the current large hosting providers like amazon?
If it is true then it will be a long-term goal. The only strength of bithost is the ability to pay for Cryptocurency services for those who wish to use the service for MN.
But at the beginning of ANN you said that "Bithost will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future" ... what guarantees that other hosting providers will accept payment by bithost? Have you worked with any hosting provider for that?

Yes, we aimed to build our project as a single place E-commerce market place, those are planned in 2019 Q3 and Q4
Initially our Bithost coin will be used for hosting masternodes
You can see our roadmap for further developments https://www.bithostcoin.io/#roadmap
And for your last query , Yes we are already in deal with some of them
I saw the road map of the project, quite detailed and clear. I can see that you are serious about developing the project.
There is a lot of work to do in Q4 this year, in which I expect the most is the listing for Bithost on the Crypto bridge.
I will buy some Bithost stock at the lowest possible price when it is listed on the Crypto bridge.

Yeah that is the right way to do
SuicidalDemon69

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Filipino translation reserved.
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Hey Team,

I would like to reserve for signature bounty Smiley
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Hello, I would like to apply for your signature bounty, since today I wear your signature but unfortunately I didn't found any other conditions like the amount of posts and so on.

Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Filipino translation reserved.
If you have reserved in thread itself and start working
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Signature campaign reserved and joined
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

I wish you success in the project!. This project very good, join now with me. BITHOST COIN, the team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!
seopro1001

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

I would like to reserve for Vietnamese translation (for both ann and whitepaper)
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 03:41:54 PM by Lemayilleur

I would like to reserve for Vietnamese translation (for both ann and whitepaper)
If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: