Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5685 times)
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

If you are worried about getting hacked and want to have complete control of your coins, hardware wallets are extremely safe especially those with screens.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

Ye we are afraid if we losing money because we have money for our work in the company, So that's why we are  afraid if we invested to the ICO's but not have totally can succeed or going to be a scam. So if we have some money must better to invest to those ICO's if we think are active a have a chance we can earn some profit of it.
Of course we'll be afraid losing money and we can't move on easily, during those time we've been trying to figure out those experiences which lead us to an investment failure. Picking those ICO projects must be tough so that you won't be falling to a trap that will bring you to a scam project that probably will steal your money.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

All activity that we do everyday is has each different risk, if afraid to take risk we will never make money. Risk is apart of our life and we should be take it. If We are a trader, we can minimize the risk from hack by use some different exchange, in my opinion the biggest risk in crypto is the high volatility its self so we should be have more knowledge about risk management.

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:34:51 AM

Yes this is right that i am very much afraid for losing money because i can join this work after many difficulties and i am fully trust and full faith in this work and i am having full patience and i know when the right is come i have become the very rich person from this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

That is why it is more advisable to store your coin not just in one wallet especially if you're holding decent amount. Even if you got hacked atleast not all your coins will be gone. All of us are has a fear of "what if I woke up and see my balance zero" but we manage it and actually I don't even think about it now.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

Yes this is right that i am very much afraid for losing money because i can join this work after many difficulties and i am fully trust and full faith in this work and i am having full patience and i know when the right is come i have become the very rich person from this work.
Sometimes the risk comes to us very unexpectedly, investing in electronic money is potentially extremely risky, no one can say what is safe for us, can say in the future money If we can see that it is going to happen, we should invest, dare to take risks and dare take such risks to get income.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

everyone will be afraid if the money is gone, but you don't have to panic, if you always panic and worry then you will make the wrong decision. You must be calm and always patient, the market will not always be like this and the market will definitely rise again. sooner or later it will happen, and to produce a large one will definitely require struggle and process, just assume this is partly to lead to success. Hold your coins first for now, don't let go if you release this time you will lose. be patient everything will return to normal again.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

Sometimes the risk comes to us very unexpectedly, investing in electronic money is potentially extremely risky, no one can say what is safe for us, can say in the future money If we can see that it is going to happen, we should invest, dare to take risks and dare take such risks to get income.
Yes, of course all of them have risks and we have to be brave with these risks to be able to get something that is good, of course, requires patience, if you are fully looking for results in crypto throw away the fear of losing money while still thinking positively of the results achieved for the future later
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

Myetherwallet is the most secure wallet in my opinion. The wallet is certainly very important for those who keep the coins. Because now a lot of people who lose a token when storing in the wallet. But as long as I am using Myetherwallet very secure and token I do not diminish. You should be able to safely store the private key wallet.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

If you are in doubt about the official coin wallets, although they seem to me quite reliable, steal money can only if we forget about security. Very good hardware wallets, they are convenient, keys on the computer or paper do not need to be stored,and everything is written on them. ( Ledger, Tether, etc.))

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

I have been using Exodus for quite some time and it supports each of the 3 coins you mentioned in the O.P. I have a good strong password which I share with nobody and keep a paper backup under lock and key. If you still don't trust software wallets then look into a Hardware wallet instead the Ledger has a good reputation.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

Still even in popular puffs there is a risk, talking about reputation does not make sense, there may be a black band at any time. Only on the heel, store, but there is no warranty, can a spray drive to spoil it even if you lie.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

Now the market price was at in the low prices you should hold your coins because after this low prices it will go higher in the following days just to be more patience if you want to get more profit and not lossing your money from your investment.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

Get only strong/good coins and hold hold and hold.
  • Use cold storage like nano ledger s
  • Dont keep coins on any exchange for long
  • Don't follow or listen to fud's/fake news
  • Always do your own research

And finally never panic at all.
Because one thing for sure if you are holding strong coins with higher rankings you will reap benefits and that's for sure and as it always have been.We are all experiencing the bearmarket and will take some more time.So hold your horses.Good luck all.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

Well I think everyone is also afraid of it.
If you couldn't take the risk then don't .
If you don't have extra money for it then don't you would just stress yourself.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

Do not afraid to lose your money. Always think by your mind  and make your own decisions. Also you should check the opinion of other people about the project you want to invest in.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

I does not know which wallet function you will prefer but i am using metamask for quite sometime and everything works normally, if you got no special request you should try using metamask you will like it. A word of advice is that when you try sending coins to exchange you never use before send the minimum amount to test it out if everything goes well then send the remaining coins/

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

We have many wallet but the big wallet you mentioned to have issue these days seem not to clear to me or you are talking about MEW which I think is safe if you protect it with Metamask and we still have coinomi, trust wallet and imtoken even hard ware wallet too and am sure you can't have issue with them except if you compromise your private key and password .
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
If you are afraid, you  lose them, you need to be sure both in your investments and in your wallet. In general, everyone here understands how risky their actions are, but they trade and pleasure.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

It is very important to use a good wallet and there are some hard wallet that can help in this area but what people forget to realize is the the hardwallet is as good as the owner, if the owner is not security conscious and is not taking the right precautions and not careless with his wallet, I think you should be fine

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: