Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Voting closed: October 25, 2018, 03:09:02 PM)
Pump & dump scheme gone awry - 5 (33.3%)
Peer/ friend pressure. - 0 (0%)
Did not read/understand whitepaper - 0 (0%)
Misled by Forums/groups that you followed. - 2 (13.3%)
Bet on the wrong team. - 3 (20%)
Had too much money and did not know what to do! - 0 (0%)
Other - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Read 21172 times)
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I think many got in by not understanding what they are going in to and some are just some follower and have nothing in head to do by themselves but friend and group only show them and they believe in it and never try to do their own research , I think some are in for quick money and why they never know what shitcoin are until they get them in and could not hold to it any more.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

I don't know any persons who stopped buying shitcoins) If they start they can't stop) It's like a disease(

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

Well, you may end up with shitcoins if you joined a bounty campaign that doesn't work really good. It's all about the coin management team. And there are also people who really convince others to buy shitcoins.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

You seem to be investing in a promising coin with a good future, but as a result, the purchased coin turns into shit and depreciates, and you are looking for any opportunity to get rid of it.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

When someone ask you to join in this kind of project, and your friend/s told you that this one is worthy and you invest on it, at the first quarter of the year, the progress is good, the project is maintaining and you are always active in the community, you wait and wait for weeks in airdrop and also invest on it, but after months later, the community chat box starts to be quiet and no more active participant then in the end the moderator/admin/creator will eventually shut down the project. That is the worst feeling i had, so now, before i join in other airdrops and invest on something, i do research  Wink
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.
You see this is one reason why some people don’t waste time in selling their coins because they are afraid of taking the risks of being stuck in shit coins. Everything in cryptocurrency is just filled with risk. If you’re not fast enough in some situation, other people will sell off and dump everything on your head. Very bad. That’s why you have to be careful with what you choose.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

Thanks in advance.

No I don't choose shit coins, because I know how to choose rightly about the project.
Because before I invest or participate in the project I always checked their whitepaper or road map, their team
behind the project and the owner or developer, If I think it is not good to join in then I will
ignore it, very simple isn't?
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Most of my investment comes from a friend's invitation, although I will pay attention to the white paper and team of the project, but this did not bring me any information!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Cat Coin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

Any ICO is a business. Many investors come to the cryptocurrency market just to earn fast. They evaluate projects, listen to communities, but, in my opinion, they do not pay attention to the future, what they will do with this money, they will invest in a specific project that will have a real value, or they will continue to powder their brains. You are in a serious investment market, think what you are doing and take responsibility for yourself.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

Let me say we believe so much in so called expert that will join whatever bounty programme they join.It can also be that we have so much confidence in the dev and team forgetting to analyze the project ourself.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

Thanks in advance.

I just got expirienced enough to understand that all these tokens do not worth my time, so I just send it to people, who wanted it.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

not much different from you, I also very rarely see their team, advisor or white paper. I campaign on projects that have reached the softcap or are friends' recommendations.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

I'm still seeing investors who buy shit coin and can't understand why they do this. Shit coins are very damaging to the crypto and they have to be cleaned up from crypto world as soon as possible.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

I have a little different, most likely it is the work of fraudsters. The documents were in order, the team was also super, but after the ICO, the project simply did nothing or did little. I attribute such projects to shitty coins, I'm not the only one who got caught and lost my money. I hope this helps you in the article about the shitty coins.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

I was misled by the information that I gather online and on the social media platform. Even on the telegram I was deceived by the team in charge on the chat. But that time I was still new to the cryptocurrency. Right now I am trying to avoid that kind of mistake.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

It seems to me basically they buy bad coins because of their carelessness, because they don’t read the basic information about the coin!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Thanks in advance.

May I have believed too much on the project that I waited hoping that its price would go up but ended having shitcoins. These are normally projects that have a good platform, team, and marketing campaign that I thought would also translate on a high-value crypto when reached the market. My mistake.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I bought a lot of shitcoins on Coinsmarkets.com and couple of times people pump them and i make a good profit.
Pity that coinsmarkets do the exit-scam and all my coins goes with it.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

I have never been in these shoes because I kow that better have less than nothing. This is why I continue to invest  in old coins like ethereum or bitcoin
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Thanks in advance.

May I have believed too much on the project that I waited hoping that its price would go up but ended having shitcoins. These are normally projects that have a good platform, team, and marketing campaign that I thought would also translate on a high-value crypto when reached the market. My mistake.
It's common even with a good investors as the team behind this shit project really knows hoe to play well, they've got everything to believe in, good intentions and unique offers finding investors to entrust their money, I know money people would like to earned and hope that future ahead will be bright
and expecting too much with the shit projects, you never know until you find yourself being trapped.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: