Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Voting closed: October 25, 2018, 03:09:02 PM)
Pump & dump scheme gone awry - 5 (33.3%)
Peer/ friend pressure. - 0 (0%)
Did not read/understand whitepaper - 0 (0%)
Misled by Forums/groups that you followed. - 2 (13.3%)
Bet on the wrong team. - 3 (20%)
Had too much money and did not know what to do! - 0 (0%)
Other - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you end up with shit coins?  (Read 21172 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:58:07 PM

People buy sh*tcoins because they are very cheap and think that they can make 100500x...
It's a some kind of lottery...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

I think every investment is always in the background with research and analysis. but each result will not always be the same or get every profit, that's the risk of investing in the crypto industry.
so experience is very important even though the results will not be different
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:30:33 PM

I was holding, let me say, bad coins for a long time. I found out that it's not a good idea literally a few months ago. Now I think that if you getting some bad coins from somewhere - just sell it and forget about it.

Do you think that's good? As I see it is not so, I trust people for us because they are not useful and just throw them away. But in my opinion, it is worth it to keep it for months or even a few years if it gives me a good result, great reward. And I kept waiting until that happened  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:58:29 PM

probably, like most people on this forum, shittcoins appeared from participation in bounty projects, I have a huge wallet, and I, as everyone, am waiting for the market to grow, so that at least I can get closer to the price of ICO and get rid of them, and buy normal coins.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:09:04 PM

Few people buy shit coins specifically. Most people once bought coins of very promising projects. However, these coins eventually turned into useless coins. I only happened this way.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:12:34 PM

I think we get many useless token every day for nothing, such as weird airdrops. I care most about tokens we buy and end up being worthless, but if it is part of a diversified portfolio of tokens it is ok.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:00:02 PM

I didn't end up with shitcoins, but it is just speculations to earn more bitcoin. And i passed all stages from exit scams and 99% price drops till x10. Everything i understood - with shitcoins you have to be very very careful, do not forget to take profit and go further.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:37:17 PM

Shame I did not see this earlier. I have never paid to get shit coins, but I have worked to get paid in coins that now have very small value. So could be considered shit coins. I guess I can feel lucky at least that I did not buy any. My hope is that with the bull run some will rise in value.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

There are so many places to get shitcoins Mine mostly some useless bounties and airdrop and then some investments gone bad turns out to be very bad at the end of the day

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:36:50 AM

Mostly I dump it before its too late, but sometimes altcoins (shitcoins) will always stay (stuck ) on my e-wallet until this time. Because it's already useless and no one is interested, luckily I earn it from different bounty campaign ( which mean no money or investment to lose for ).
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:46:39 AM

For those kind of coins, i will just toss it away into the garbage, or just let them rot in my wallet, because there is nothing more to do about that kind of coins. But if it get listed in the market, then i will sell them directly than keeping coins that has no future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:51:20 AM

Shitcoin is just for pump and dump for me, so i never buy it, im just buying ico token/coin in bear condition, in this month ive buying 3 token that already lose 95% value from its ico price, and i just wait till the price back to ico price again, its more profitable for me rather than buying shitcoin
Well buying some shitcoins it's not a good idea, But we don't know yet if the coins we buy is a potential coins or a shitcoins. But if we think is a potential we buy for it and hold,But after that it was going to long before they increase the price or sometime they have a time it will come a shitcoins.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:19:22 AM

i did participated in many projects but most of it started so good and getting worst when the time ends, but still i didnt consider the coin as shit coins because i know soon the project is worth a lot in the future, The project is still active in their updates and promotional activities, for me i need to hold those coin since the market is not yet recover from the deep

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:37:45 AM

At first I never understood the white paper and I believe so much of what the spectators had to offer but over a period of time I had to do my own findings and I realized I had so much bad coins I had to give up on
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:48:49 AM

Because of pump and dump schemes mostly and because of the dev team. Some teams have left the project dead after a pump and dump scheme.
At first, i was attracted by some projects because the team did communicate well about what they were doing and because it was very professional.
But with the time passing, you discover that there is no future for the coin.
I think i end up with shit coins because of greed. As we all hope that we are going to find the next Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:04:51 PM

People buy sh*tcoins because they are very cheap and think that they can make 100500x...
It's a some kind of lottery...

I actually worked on some bounty campaigns that had good white paper but takes time to list on the market after the campaign. Some projects are being abandoned which make the coins no value at all. Good thing that I did not invest money on it just my time and effort.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 08:11:27 PM

In the summer of 2018, on the advice of my colleagues, I participated in bounty hunters, we believed in the success of the ICO and at an early stage bought up their coins in large quantities, which turned into garbage. Now I don’t need someone’s advice, and I’ll research projects as thoroughly as possible to minimize the risks with bad coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:45:58 PM

I think a lot of people simply ended up supporting the wrong bounties and then didn't bother to sell or had no choice but to hold them as they didn't get listed on an exchange. Shitcoins can be good for pump and dump if they get somewhere like yobit

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:50:55 PM

There are grave exchanges like yobit for shitcoins. I always dump this coins before it is too late without expectations. Pump groups always shill the advantages of pump attempts with help of  growing community. Bounty hunters need to be careful especially during pumps on illiquid exchanges.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:59:50 PM

I invested only in good coins and always chose good projects to participate in their bounty companies, but unfortunately sometimes they do not justify themselves. Now the whole market continues to go down, so while there is no difference between good and bad coins, they all bring a loss.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: