Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

In my opinion this is a project that can be said to be very potential and worthy of consideration and consideration. This is probably a promising project in the near future.
I also think that this  Greencoin project is very promising and deserves the closest attention!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

You what? Caring for the environment is a highly liquid industry. You can not imagine how much money is allocated by the world community to solve this problem.
You're right. But the money is allocated for the development of products. And this project is a platform for project communication. Who will give him money for this? Money will be given for equipment and activities aimed at improving the environmental situation.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

You what? Caring for the environment is a highly liquid industry. You can not imagine how much money is allocated by the world community to solve this problem.
You're right. But the money is allocated for the development of products. And this project is a platform for project communication. Who will give him money for this? Money will be given for equipment and activities aimed at improving the environmental situation.
I think it is right that this project be supported by the state in the future, because the problem with the environment has long existed, and this project wants to solve this problem gradually.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

I think that Greencoin should be popular and can even collect soft cap, but team members should organise proper advertising ..

without you telling me it seems like they've done it. and in my opinion it must be done if you want this project to succeed.
Yeah, project team is working hard. I think that Greencoin has a potential. However, a problem is that a few cares about environment
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

The ecological situation on our planet today forces us to take the most drastic measures. If nothing is done, the process will become irreversible and our civilization will remain a maximum of several hundred years.
Of course, I heard a lot and read about the catastrophic situation with the environment on the planet ... But do you really think that everything is so serious?
I think that now everything is more than just serious. We are doing so much pollution, that next generation could not even see the blue sky because of fumes
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

The ecological situation on our planet today forces us to take the most drastic measures. If nothing is done, the process will become irreversible and our civilization will remain a maximum of several hundred years.
Of course, I heard a lot and read about the catastrophic situation with the environment on the planet ... But do you really think that everything is so serious?
I think that now everything is more than just serious. We are doing so much pollution, that next generation could not even see the blue sky because of fumes
Here on the one hand people are switching to electric cars, etc. But what to do with all these batteries? After all, they will cause much more damage to the environment
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I think it is right that this project be supported by the state in the future, because the problem with the environment has long existed, and this project wants to solve this problem gradually.
I like some solutions that Greencoin is offers. Just imagine what a great impact we can make if more money will be invested in such green projects
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

It is a pity that fully GNC platform will  launch only at the end of 2020 and the all the points will be developed only in 2021 ..
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

To begin with, government programs should support such projects on the blockchain, government agencies should recognize and certify the blockchain technology itself. I hope this happens soon!
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

There is a diagram of funds allocation and there is stated that some money will go for team, etc and mostly at the project
libope

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

To begin with, government programs should support such projects on the blockchain, government agencies should recognize and certify the blockchain technology itself. I hope this happens soon!
No, in my opinion it won`t happen soon. And we need to wait a lot of years, that government start support blockchain
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

In my opinion this is a project that can be said to be very potential and worthy of consideration and consideration. This is probably a promising project in the near future.
I also think that this  Greencoin project is very promising and deserves the closest attention!

There are some projects related to environmentaly friendly products, but such is ICO I see for the first time..
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Yes, but it's not profitable for the government. They don't care what happens in 100 years. Although their descendants, too, will have to go through it
Many of the officials and members of the government from the stands and television screens say that cryptocurrency is bad, and they themselves own hundreds of Bitcoins through nominees. So they are all hypocrites!
Many people say that they are against cryptocurrency, but most of it is used, it has always been so difficult to understand people.
You are absolutely right. People, especially media people or politicians, are very false and hypocritical. They never say what they think.
so a project like Greencoin deserves to be the center of world attention!
The attitude of politicians is visible after we compare the budget for ecology. We should pay an attention to this and try to change it
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
I think that listing on exchanges is very important for project promotion. Although we should not expect to got Greencoin on Binance or some other large exchanges now.. it is hardly possible
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
I think that listing on exchanges is very important for project promotion. Although we should not expect to got Greencoin on Binance or some other large exchanges now.. it is hardly possible
To be honest, in order for them to go to the Binans exchange, it is necessary at least to be one of the most popular projects in the future and for the token to be actively traded everywhere and people know about it
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

I understand that the Greencoin  project should be an ideal platform for communication between different projects. Then all companies will be interested in cooperation.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

I understand that the Greencoin  project should be an ideal platform for communication between different projects. Then all companies will be interested in cooperation.
In the future, each project will be able to find a place on this platform, offering all of its services to improve the ecology for the population. Smiley
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

In the future, each project will be able to find a place on this platform, offering all of its services to improve the ecology for the population. Smiley
Yes, and getting paid for it. In this case, it will become a very popular activity
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

I think that the states themselves are primarily interested in the development of projects that will be engaged in preserving the environment and improving the ecology of the planet.
Such projects as Greencoin should have maximum support from the authorities!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

I understand that on the platform from project Greencoin all companies that are directly or indirectly associated with environmental programs will be merged. Starting from an alternative type of fuel and ending with natural food. It is perfectly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: