Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

I think that the states themselves are primarily interested in the development of projects that will be engaged in preserving the environment and improving the ecology of the planet.
Such projects as Greencoin should have maximum support from the authorities!
Let's see how government agencies and private charities will react to this project when it enters the market. I hope that he will receive worldwide recognition.
dhaemp64

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

In the future, each project will be able to find a place on this platform, offering all of its services to improve the ecology for the population. Smiley
I understand that on the platform from project Greencoin all companies that are directly or indirectly associated with environmental programs will be merged. Starting from an alternative type of fuel and ending with natural food. It is perfectly!
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

Let's see how government agencies and private charities will react to this project when it enters the market. I hope that he will receive worldwide recognition.
If, of course, platform Greencoin is as good as it is described in technical documents, then there is no doubt about the success of the Greencoin project!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
That state of crypto projects that we see today is minisculely small. According to statistics, less than 1% of the world's population invests in cryptocurrencies. Can you imagine the scale in 2 or years? And after 5 or 10 years?
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

In my country a lot of people are too suspicious about crypt and I am also try to be cautious now, while there are so many scam ICO..
Because of these fraudulent projects that collect money from gullible and inattentive investors, many people do not have confidence in such normal, serious and promising projects as Greencoin!
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

If, of course, platform Greencoin is as good as it is described in technical documents, then there is no doubt about the success of the Greencoin project!
Much depends on the government itself, if they don’t like the idea, it may end up not being allowed to be shared with the project, but it shouldn’t be)
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Much depends on the government itself, if they don’t like the idea, it may end up not being allowed to be shared with the project, but it shouldn’t be)
Basically, of course in the government are people who are still on the environment and help the environment. All they think about is filling their pockets.
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

Basically, of course in the government are people who are still on the environment and help the environment. All they think about is filling their pockets.
Yes, and this is one of the biggest problems in all European countries and it needs to be solved!
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Yes, and this is one of the biggest problems in all European countries and it needs to be solved!
Oh, to find more people who are willing to take up the fight against the government, namely corruption
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

I think it is right that this project be supported by the state in the future, because the problem with the environment has long existed, and this project wants to solve this problem gradually.
I think that the states themselves are primarily interested in the development of projects that will be engaged in preserving the environment and improving the ecology of the planet.
In the meantime, we have to support the project only at the expense of volunteers. Because nobody wants to sponsor it
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

I think it is right that this project be supported by the state in the future, because the problem with the environment has long existed, and this project wants to solve this problem gradually.
In the meantime, we have to support the project only at the expense of volunteers. Because nobody wants to sponsor it
People will sponsor because this project can bring a good profit, and investors are interested in it
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

People will sponsor because this project can bring a good profit, and investors are interested in it
Therefore, the Greencoin team decided to hold an ico, for this purpose. After all, this is a very good way to raise capital for the project
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Therefore, the Greencoin team decided to hold an ico, for this purpose. After all, this is a very good way to raise capital for the project
Let's hope that the project will collect the capital that they need for further development
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
I think that listing on exchanges is very important for project promotion. Although we should not expect to got Greencoin on Binance or some other large exchanges now.. it is hardly possible
To be honest, in order for them to go to the Binans exchange, it is necessary at least to be one of the most popular projects in the future and for the token to be actively traded everywhere and people know about it
As I know it is not about popularity. They have some aspects to evaluate tokens and it is very hard to be chosen..
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

It is quite hard to say if this project have chances to collect soft cap, but I like all the solutions it can provide.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

Yes, Greencoin support team is rather active and they try to answer as much understandable as it is possible))
Probably it’s really unfounded to say that the team pays little attention to communication with the Greencoin project community. They do everything they can.
The more they pay attention to customers, the better the result will be in the future, this is a fact; live communication always solves most of the problems.
I don’t really keen on investing in projects with long term perspectives, because according to our market instability in is too risky, but here we have a nice ICO.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
We are discussing so many aspects of this project, but it should at least collect soft cap for product to be implemented. And in today’s market conditions it is rather difficult
Hello
we understand that it can be very difficult it will be a big challenge, but let me tell you we are so motivated The Greencoin project has been very well accepted by many people, we already have many people registered on our Whitelist, so we believe that we can reach the soft cap
Do you plan to organise bounty campaign? I would like to take part, because it looks really interesting))
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

The ecological situation on our planet today forces us to take the most drastic measures. If nothing is done, the process will become irreversible and our civilization will remain a maximum of several hundred years.
Of course, I heard a lot and read about the catastrophic situation with the environment on the planet ... But do you really think that everything is so serious?
I think that now everything is more than just serious. We are doing so much pollution, that next generation could not even see the blue sky because of fumes
Here on the one hand people are switching to electric cars, etc. But what to do with all these batteries? After all, they will cause much more damage to the environment
I don’t think that these batteries will cause bigger damage in comparison to fumes and all gases from cars
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

In my opinion this is a project that can be said to be very potential and worthy of consideration and consideration. This is probably a promising project in the near future.
I also think that this  Greencoin project is very promising and deserves the closest attention!
I am not so experienced in investing, but I think that it is better to wait a bit and then invest because even pre-sale is not yet started
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Honestly to say it is difficult for me to understand all the technical documentation.  Not there are a lot of important information in the discussion, so I got everything here)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: