Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

Ecology is important for all people, just some people do not attach this meaning, I think we will see later on many organizations that will participate in the project.
I understand that the project is open for partnership. All companies and projects that work in the field of ecology can get in touch with team Greencoin!
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
I agree with your conviction. Ecology is interesting to people who have a lot of money. And all because they are so cashed out their "black money". Unfortunately, there were a lot of such cases. And charity is a separate topic, which is always accompanied by corruption and black schemes. It is difficult to say whether it will be possible for this startup to collect the required amount. It all depends on how much they want to present their main goals to the audience and how they will solve a global problem.

if you say that a lot of money is laundered through charity, then there is no doubt that some corrupt investors will want to invest in this project .. but I hope that this will not happen
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Now a very difficult situation in the crypto market. But I think that given the potential of project Greencoin, he has a chance to assemble a soft cap.
I think that the Greencoin project will manage to collect the necessary amount of money in order to realize the conceived plans.
Of course there are chances. There is a problem that developed can solve. I hope that they are honest people and will not throw me and other people.
this team does not make sense to throw anyone, because they are developing their project gradually and you can ruin your reputation very quickly, I personally trust the project
I studied this ICO for a week and personally I believe that it is rather reliable to invest. It’s team it really working, so  think that it can’t appear to be a scam
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

Admin tell me how you are moving the process of attracting investors. Where I can see how much you have already collected. At least 5000 Ethereum collected?
At this moment 0 eth have been collected, because our Pre- Sale starts on November 16th, 2018, but we have already many registered users in our Whitelist and that is a good start, and we will have Blockchain conferences events during our Token sale with the purpose to atractt more and more investors for the success of the project
Very correct decisions to hold conferences in the project, the best way to attract new investors to the project
As it was written before one of the most successful kinds of project advertising is good bounty campaign, referral campaign and airdrop. It is also important to write articles in some web resources
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
It all depends on many factors. Starting from the internal atmosphere in the team of project developers and ending with events in the international arena.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Here the team obviously doesn’t do that, although nobody really knows, there’s no 100% guarantee anywhere
Of course, there is no guarantee anywhere, but I think the development is in full swing, and soon we will see a good product!
It is quite difficult to say something for sure, but I am proud of crypt, because there are so many projects wich can solve real environmental issues
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

On the one hand, you are right, we see a lot of bad things in various countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. But besides this there is a good one. I have friends volunteers, and so they, with one organization, headed for the mountains of Pakestana. They have a very big mission to clean the glaciers from pollution. This man is really doing a great contribution to the environment. I really want to understand and see what the development team has already done. Being a mediator is not a good role. It is necessary to create and create.
It depends on what you mean by mediator. Agree that organizational functions are no less important than just participation.
I think that there ICO that are involved in solving some environmental problems are risky for investments, because they are not really popular among investors. However, it is really important for the community to the the results of team work
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

your crowdsale start pretty soon. Do you post your smartcontract already?

DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Here the team obviously doesn’t do that, although nobody really knows, there’s no 100% guarantee anywhere
Of course, there is no guarantee anywhere, but I think the development is in full swing, and soon we will see a good product!
By the way, what product will be the output in the end? What is his main idea? Because all around about, I would like details
As it is stated in roadmap the end result will be launching Greencoin Platform with their specific green systems and popularising it throughout the whole world)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Team work is one of the key bases for the project, because without folded work the project’s success cannot be seen, it’s a fact
There is no doubt that the success of this and other similar team projects lies in the combined actions of all members of the team and developers and marketers and investors and just ordinary members of the community.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

If they really get to gather interested people in one project, the result will be in the future. Smiley
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
There are so many different factors, that influence all the ICO. I hope team is doing their best to implement their product, because it can make a difference..
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

hwich lockup period have tokens from pre-sale private sale?
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Perhaps, but before that the price may fall by 20 times) or 30 times)) Few people already believe in fairy tales about "good project." Grin
Not always in the fall in the price of a coin of a crypto project, you can enter the development team. I know enough examples where teams are doing everything possible to keep and develop the project, but the market is pushing the price down.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

If they really get to gather interested people in one project, the result will be in the future. Smiley
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
There are so many different factors, that influence all the ICO. I hope team is doing their best to implement their product, because it can make a difference..
There are some good projects like Greencoin in a sphere of ecology, but quite a lot of them were not successful, due to lack of investments.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

When all “environmental” projects come together, this should significantly increase communication between them and also improve information sharing and mutual assistance, which ultimately should be said favorably on the environmental protection industry itself!
Platform Greencoin should become a kind of harbor for projects dealing with ecology. With this, I have no questions, another thing is how will the token's liquidity be created?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
It all depends on many factors. Starting from the internal atmosphere in the team of project developers and ending with events in the international arena.
Today a lot of community members are waiting for the January, because it is important to know are some projects in the beginning of 2019. I personally wait for a small rise. Of course it will influence most projects, as well as Greencoin
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

It seems to me that this will have an effect! such global problems need to be solved only by uniting everything together!
It is already noticeable now as everywhere and everyone says that only together we can solve environmental problems. No country alone can do anything.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Team work is one of the key bases for the project, because without folded work the project’s success cannot be seen, it’s a fact
There is no doubt that the success of this and other similar team projects lies in the combined actions of all members of the team and developers and marketers and investors and just ordinary members of the community.
I also agree that all members in crypt are important for project popularisation. Especially those, who take part in bounty campaigns and support this discussion))
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

It seems to me that this will have an effect! such global problems need to be solved only by uniting everything together!
It is already noticeable now as everywhere and everyone says that only together we can solve environmental problems. No country alone can do anything.
Because people think only about themselves, perhaps not all, there are those who are willing to help make the world a better place.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: