Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Nowadays, modern people already understand the very essence of cryptocurrency and want it to develop
Before the adoption of this technology people still need time. Most still associate Bitcoin with some sort of scam and financial pyramid schemes.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

Very few people understand the essence of cryptocurrency, and it does not matter for these people whether the cryptocurrency will develop or not.
And by the way, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are real technologies of the future. Among today's projects there are a lot of those who will be new to Amazon, Apple and Google.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

Well, development in any case should be, now for a long time nothing stands still.
Development will be. Moreover, it has not stopped for many years. What we are seeing on the market right now is only a deep correction. This is a natural phenomenon after such a powerful growth. But the technological component of the technology continues to go up steadily.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

as long as the project is quality I am sure they can raise funds at least through Softcap. so believe that this project will succeed
im not sure about this. Only big major investors can help here in this situation

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 06:34:37 PM by psp_

Blockchain technology has been around for many years. Even Bitcoin has been used by people for almost 10 years. Just the majority of the population does not even try to figure out what and how. Therefore, the process is very slow.
blockchain is the future of the world, but now blockchain projects in very bad conditions
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

I think that many investors will start investing very soon, and the market will go up.
we will get big profit during a bullish trend
Everyone is waiting for growth. I think that this will happen very soon. Maybe even this month! I hope so!
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

I hope that this project will help cryptocurrency to become more famous and popular all over the world.
Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

What do you have in mind - the path of each project is very long?
There are projects that are developing very quickly.
What projects developed quickly? I for example do not know these. The product development process takes a very long time. Usually teams lead many years of work in order to make their project.
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

With extremely deep dumps like recent ones, it's much better to buy and accumulate more.
Hold is good, but it' s better if someone have spare money and determination to accumulate more.
most of ICOs and altcoins close to death. Most investors too
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

I think that last year it was easier for both investors and traders because the situation was much more positive
It is the fact, and we all can not deny it for any reason.
The year of 2017 and early two months of 2018 witnessed one of the most crazy time of crypto market during its 10-year history.
I wish we can be as great as we were last year. Market capitalisation is falling. And during this year it reduced to 100 billions of dollars
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

I think that the time has already passed when it was possible to earn money quickly on  coin courses. The market goes down  again..
No one knows when the market will turn around and begin to grow. Could it be a month, or a year, or could it be a few hours?!
The process of market development always means  that courses are changing.. and capitalisation is growing..
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic
As far as I understood, most community members are trying to sell everything they have and leave market.. it is terrible
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I think that there are a few of professional trades and other are just hamsters that invested small amount of money without special approaches
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

I am afraid that more then half of all coins can disappear from market at all
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!
nope, some projects make ICO for ICO. New people(not from this sphere) cant will never know about new projects

Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.
It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
This is the problem of everything new when entering any market. Only time and good reputation is the path to success.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

This is a terrible outcome of the whole situation. then the reputation will be undermined and new investors will be afraid to invest.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: