Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BEAM | Mimblewimble | Private | Scalable | No ICO | No Pre Mine  (Read 77189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:39:03 PM

Hi.
Hardfork complicate BEAM mining?
Dev, do you have information about the Hardfork in Russian?

Hi there

we have Russian community channel here: https://t.me/Beam_RU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 3

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:11:42 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 07:20:41 AM by mprep

Our latest Android release is here. Check our super cool usability-oriented new features and enjoy our Google Play Wallet. https://medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-android-30-rn-76bfaf41831f

Warning: Beware of Scam Attempts
In the light of recent Scam attempts, we have published a serious warning. Please read it carefully and let's stay all of us as safe as possible. Remember: $Beam does not do any airdrop. https://medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-scam-alert-dbbfd6f837b7?sk=6ce0051db38da1691c8b58e1884a411b

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot URL: https://i.imgur.com/mF0h5jS.png
Screenshot preview:
Quote from: 'Screenshot preview'

Quote from: 'Raw preview'
⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
                                               Scalable Confidential Cryptocurrency | Mimblewimble Implementation                                              
Get Connected ● [twitter]  [reddit]  [medium]  [discord]  [telegram]  [gitter]  [youtube]  [github]  [btctalk]
Code:
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

The news is good, and the price drops ((((

Have I missed something? I haven't noticed anything important, just a hardfork announcement which is nothing more than an anticipated update and a few marketing articles and events here and there.
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:30:56 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 07:20:28 AM by mprep

Hectic week for Team Beam with a lot of achievements and challenges. Here we go. https://beamprivacy.substack.com/p/beam-2019-week-30-going-to-istanbul

Join the Beam Team in Chengdu, for the chance to talk privacy and hear some insights from industry experts Odaily China, Kucoin, Altonomy, BHEX, F2pool and RockMiner
August 3rd 14:00, Chengdu

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot preview:

⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
Get Connected ● [twitter]  [reddit]  [medium]  [discord]  [telegram]  [gitter]  [youtube]  [github]  [btctalk]
Code:
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 11:14:04 AM

Join the Beam Team in Chengdu, for the chance to talk privacy and hear some insights from industry experts Odaily China, Kucoin, Altonomy, BHEX, F2pool and RockMiner
August 3rd 14:00, Chengdu

BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 11:26:14 AM

Beam and Stellero to cooperate and solve Traditional IPO Challenges Using Digital Securities https://medium.com/@oded_23298/b56054ae0c35

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot preview:

⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
Code:
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:19:44 PM

Have I missed something? I haven't noticed anything important, just a hardfork announcement which is nothing more than an anticipated update and a few marketing articles and events here and there.

Price is falling because everyday a huge amount of new coins is mined and move to market... circulating is growing = price is decreasing (
And its only 1/10 of all coins in circularing right now....

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:05:54 AM

Price is falling because everyday a huge amount of new coins is mined and move to market... circulating is growing = price is decreasing (

If interest is kept for the users and community and the team continues to deliver after the halvening (which I am 100% confident they do) the price will only go up.

I would say that despite the emissions right now price is being held pretty good.
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 03:08:19 PM

Beautiful week for Team Beam with a warm welcome from our Chinese Community. Have a look! https://beamprivacy.substack.com/p/beam-2019-week-31-asian-week

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot preview:

⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
Code:
traveler007

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:16:53 PM

If interest is kept for the users and community and the team continues to deliver after the halvening (which I am 100% confident they do) the price will only go up.

I would say that despite the emissions right now price is being held pretty good.

Do they have any plans for halvening or burn the coins? Or this is just your wishes? if they decrease emission, than this will be good investition, but not now.

Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

Do they have any plans for halvening or burn the coins? Or this is just your wishes? if they decrease emission, than this will be good investition, but not now.
Beam has scheduled reward halvenings. Didn't you read specifications?
First will be approx Jan 2020.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:26:49 AM

Take the time to read their documents at beam.mw halvening will happen and there is no coin burn (which is in my opinion a stupid way to increase price, which isnt a guarantee it will anyway)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

I don't no why people seems to be solely focus on the price, this is aa new coin that need to first find its feet in a crowded market, and again  most of the privacy coins have their price dumped because of the Bitcoin rally. What I see now in the space is that people are less concerned about their privacy unlike pre-ICO days and that is affecting their selling power of most of these privacy coins but one thing I am certain about the strong projects will come out fine and BEAM is one of them

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
traveler007

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:49:32 PM

Beam has scheduled reward halvenings. Didn't you read specifications?
First will be approx Jan 2020.

At least we have some hopes. Because circulating increasing every day at a fast pace. May be after halving it will be worth to invest. As technology is quite interesting.

Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:57:52 PM

At least we have some hopes. Because circulating increasing every day at a fast pace. May be after halving it will be worth to invest. As technology is quite interesting.
Mate, isn't more logical that it's worth investing before halving? After halving we could expect price to rise, if project keep to be as good as now.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

If the first halving is scheduled for Jan 2020 then isn't it a little early to worry about it?

Also, how is this different from grin??

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:23:35 AM

Please read the following before duplicating seed across devices:
https://medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-multiple-devices-know-f65a8a12dd87

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
bumaga

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:48:23 PM

I send coins from 2 different wallets to my own wallet
But the coins never reached
what is wrong and how can I find them now?
give advice plz
ashane

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:48:56 PM

When will see restore wallet with seed phrase on the Android wallet??
bumaga

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:23:52 AM

I tried to restore on another PC - same balance
I will try with android, but as I understand
 it is not recommended to make many wallets with one seed phrase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: