Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BEAM | Mimblewimble | Private | Scalable | No ICO | No Pre Mine  (Read 77202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:20:46 AM

After the listing in Binance, BEAM price is already -60% down. That shitty exchange really kills altcoins

Well, the market situation is really bad ATM.
Moreover, each and every coin also suffers from market manipulation, volume faking, etc.
So, keep your hopes up. It'll take time but it will get better.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:04:19 AM

After the listing in Binance, BEAM price is already -60% down. That shitty exchange really kills altcoins

There is only 15% in circulatin and even day new coins adding in circulatin. What have you expected? Should price increase with a huge bunch new coins every day?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:34:39 PM

After one month on Binance:

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:01:40 PM

Can't lay a finger on exactly what's the reason for the dump. There was no major run-up pump prior to the listing on Binance as far as I'm aware of. Wondering why the market's been dropping it like hot potatoes lately
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/RufTqIo.png

Can't lay a finger on exactly what's the reason for the dump. There was no major run-up pump prior to the listing on Binance as far as I'm aware of. Wondering why the market's been dropping it like hot potatoes lately

Even more interesting is the fact that all *monthly* charts on Binance look like this:

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:10:07 PM

I think it's because of the bear market since the price of BTC drop a lot recently the price of beam also drop but right now it looks like BTC is recovering so thee price of the beam also recover.

This is normal to see on any coin every time the price of BTC drop altcoins are drop too except to other coins which is used mostly for withdrawing like XMR.

Once the BTC recovered I'm sure the price of beam will increase more just keep holding.
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 3

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:45:55 PM

Hectic time for Team Beam with so much accomplished and a warm hug from our Turkish community! https://beamprivacy.substack.com/p/beam-2019-week-42-herkese-merhaba

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot URL: https://i.imgur.com/mF0h5jS.png
Screenshot preview:
Quote from: 'Screenshot preview'

Quote from: 'Raw preview'
⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
                                               Scalable Confidential Cryptocurrency | Mimblewimble Implementation                                              
Get Connected ● [twitter]  [reddit]  [medium]  [discord]  [telegram]  [gitter]  [youtube]  [github]  [btctalk]
Code:
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:16:37 PM

I think it's because of the bear market since the price of BTC drop a lot recently the price of beam also drop but right now it looks like BTC is recovering so thee price of the beam also recover.

This is normal to see on any coin every time the price of BTC drop altcoins are drop too except to other coins which is used mostly for withdrawing like XMR.

Once the BTC recovered I'm sure the price of beam will increase more just keep holding.

Bear market and you've got assets like LINK, QNT, OLT, MATIC performing so well. Of course, different tech focus and Grin too seems to be taking a massive hit. However, the fact that Beam seems to be taking this hit shortly after listing on Binance does raises a few questionable eyebrows.
DavPassion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:47:38 AM

Interview: Beni Issembert directeur marketing de Beam (BEAM)
https://passioncrypto.com/interview-beni-issembert-directeur-marketing-de-beam-beam/
modpleasehelp

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:07:35 PM

Bear market and you've got assets like LINK, QNT, OLT, MATIC performing so well. Of course, different tech focus and Grin too seems to be taking a massive hit. However, the fact that Beam seems to be taking this hit shortly after listing on Binance does raises a few questionable eyebrows.

we are see the dying of alt coin. mostly these project will loseall there values.
Most coin will lose the value compare with BTC and BAT coin. It can have havy loss in coming day this coin and more alt coin. only BAT coins/ BTC is good for now
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:01:50 AM

Because people are waiting Binance listing and price is growing before listing. After listing price falls usually. And the 2nd reason is that they have a lot of locked coins which are adding in circulating.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:50:47 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 02:04:30 PM by Gash

This is because we are nearing Halloween. Happens every year on Halloween night and continues for three-four weeks in november. Autumn sell-off that is. Shit plunges like crap from a sore ass. The plan is to make the army of despondent nutters sell out and leave the room We got nothing left from 2017's bubble, not even a light ripple. And all of binance shit is gonna die out before sparkling again like a phoenix. I wish binance dead though
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 04:35:43 PM

Another week, a lot of achievements and a strong spirit! This is Beam! https://beamprivacy.substack.com/p/beam-2019-week-43-zk-proof-amsterdam

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot preview:

⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
Get Connected ● [twitter]  [reddit]  [medium]  [discord]  [telegram]  [gitter]  [youtube]  [github]  [btctalk]
Code:
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:47:18 PM

Another week, a lot of achievements and a strong spirit! This is Beam! https://beamprivacy.substack.com/p/beam-2019-week-43-zk-proof-amsterdam

Good job with the adoption, but those small collaborations are easy to be made.
I hope you can achieve something bigger, with a company that is not just desperate to get known through you.
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:35:21 AM

What a great morning! We start this day with our latest release, Beam Wallet iOS 3.1 Clear Cathode. Enjoy Beamers! https://medium.com/beam-mw/clear-cathode-3-1-ios-release-notes-c4cc26d8e397

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot preview:

⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
Code:
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 09:27:10 AM

What a great morning! We start this day with our latest release, Beam Wallet iOS 3.1 Clear Cathode. Enjoy Beamers! https://medium.com/beam-mw/clear-cathode-3-1-ios-release-notes-c4cc26d8e397
The newest upgrade for iOS, with the version 3.1, is another upgrade that shows the very strong dedication of BEAM team to develop this project. I believe that if the BEAM team maintain their good development and upgrade pace, the project will grow very fastly at the speed of light. BEAM will sooner or later shine as bunches beam of light.
BeamPrivacy
Copper Member

Beam me up Scotty!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:28:30 PM

It's all about UI/UX when it comes to Beam Wallet. Discover the user-oriented magic behind the curtain in this new piece from Sasha Abramovitch, Beam Head of Product  medium.com/beam-mw/ux-for-beam-wallet-part-2-61efd34200cd

Full Members  v.2:
Screenshot preview:

⟁  B E A M                                                                                                                                                                      
Code:
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:03:50 PM

It seemed to be bad for them to be listed in Binance.

Everything was going well before they joined Binance. But Binance really didn't help them.

I don't think a cryptocurrency should ever get into exchanges like Binance before it gets strong enough and creates its own whales.

If not, the result can be bad.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 05:40:30 AM

I don't think a cryptocurrency should ever get into exchanges like Binance before it gets strong enough and creates its own whales.

It is always right to see price corrected dramatically after exponential pumps to overvalued price. Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, Monero and more good crytocurrency have to correct after hit their all time high, no matter which exchanges list them.

I don't call Binance is the root cause of BEAM's decreases over recent months. The coin has decreased so far as rule of supply & demand that also supports by necessary corrections. Corrections are necessary things to help price moving upwards again. No coin can rise without falls.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:17:32 PM

It seemed to be bad for them to be listed in Binance.

Everything was going well before they joined Binance. But Binance really didn't help them.

I agree with you, not always a major exchange, it will be better for a young coin. At least in such an unstable market. But still this is not a collapse, but only the beginning of the path.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: