Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3903 times)
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I believe that here in the crypto world I prefer that I'm learning in this crypto world while earning. I've learn so many things about cryptocurrency on how it goes like or how it functions and while I'm learning them, I am earning as well through the helps of bounties.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Obviously right! Learning is a key to profit at correct time. Well, in this cryptocurrency world many people want to earn without learn about it, and at end they met with lose. Specially in trading, we need to learn constantly because in trading we need know, how to choose a best coin and what amount should be invest and at what time we need to sell. So learn with proper tactics, always give you good profit.

Of course, training is the first step in working with the cryptocurrency market. Without knowing what to do and information about the participants of the market, people just will not be able to correctly make a bargain, and then just lose the money.    
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Learning is an essential part of making money in the virtual world,. Without knowledge, your life maybe miserable in the sense that you gonna lose all the opportunity you can have. Learning is a key to a successful online career,. And it should not be set aside.
applezero

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

totaly agree with you, if you want earn you must have learn, without learning we will not have knowledge, without knowledge, what we can do, Bitcointalk forum is one of my favorite places to learn and where I look for earnings
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Certainly when learning, we need to learn anything about everything else to encrypt or be brand new. If we blindly invest in crypto, we will lose money. This is an extremely cruel market. Everything here is risky, so we must have some relevant information and knowledge before joining.

BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

It is a very broad term and it is fact that when you learn things you can use that for earning like if you learn how to trade then you can earn a good money with it and it is not only example but in the job market if we look people first get education and then they use this skills to make money for this reason i believe that when you have skills you can make good earning with that.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Yes, it is impossible to earn without learning, "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING", but what is mean letter "L" in word "LEARNING"? Maybe "Love"?
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Learning is the key of earning so I know for sure that I have to keep myself updated with the latest news about crypto if I want success in crypto for myself.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

We are now in an internet era where almost everyone has an access to internet using the latest technology of mobile phones. But still cryptocurrency is still unknown to many. Only a few knows how things work here. Now, the secret to earn big here is through learnings. Learn from different resources available in one click.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

yes base in my real experience in trading like i learn when i lose because i don't study this very well then better to do is before you invest here try first in bitcoin and apply that in alts actually there's a lot of strategy like trading with day and trade with gap like if the price of btc are in $7000,$6000,$5000,$4000 buy that then if they grow 20% in market sell in that time then do some investment also for long term
I agree on your idea mate, to learn is the biggest achievement that everyone has and no onecan get that from you. Well if we are talking about TRADING that is the most learning that everyone wants. It is because in trading is very nice to learn though a long process but then again a very important to treasure.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

I believe that the author of the topic is right that training directly affects earnings. People who poorly understand the situation and their place in this situation are always the victims of circumstances and not the masters of the situation. This should be obvious to anyone.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

During the market crash that is last for at least this year I learning/researching to be ready before the next bull run, because we will have no time to study. It will be the time for those persons who know what to do in short time slots.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Of course you are right and I also believe you for what you are saying. The mistake of most people is that they are betting on everything they have while they are learning, and so often they turn out without nothing.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

yes ,it's applicable for all our life , you will not earn money if you don't learn about it , learning is always first earning , that is reason why when we are born, we are always learning first

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Of course we all learn to earn here. At someone it turns out better, at someone it is worse, but the most important at us at all one purpose. So without knowledge and training in the field of cryptocurrency anywhere. Therefore, the one who makes his training the most effort and time, will succeed. It can't be any other way. Since there is nothing more important than knowledge and experience!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

Offcourse for newbies is most important to learn about new financial system and the blockchain . Trust integrity ,regulations are important to learn and wallets and security but also everybody should also try to expose crypto to others and explain them if they know

Even if you are a skilled and experienced trader, you should never stop to learn everything that is connected with the cryptocurrencies. The market changes all the time, and you need to follow the news always.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

If a person is not interested and does not study , he will not achieve much, because an excellent profit is brought by a persistent desire and desire to learn more and more.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

Of course you are right and I also believe you for what you are saying. The mistake of most people is that they are betting on everything they have while they are learning, and so often they turn out without nothing.
In general, in the study period, we should invest less, do not put all the capital into the coin while our knowledge is limited, if we are young, then we will hardly be able to So increase your knowledge and success will come to us when we have enough experience

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Obviously , If we don't learn then we can not do anything . In the event that we need to learn in crypot money we should figure out how to carry out this activity and how this functions for we to make abetter
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

I do not really understand your question, the author. I read commandery. I still do not understand your question, I'm sorry, I recently began to learn English (
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: