Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

I really admired the concepts made and built to this project as it has a good goal most especially in the tourism industry. I hope so, that this project will come to reach its success sooner or later and by continuously gaining more suppprters and investprs for this Invech Token IEO.

This Crypto platform has complete requirements in terms of legit to the project. The team are all transparent from their updates to development.

I agree. Also the team are much more confident to carry this project at the top level of competition. They have the qualities that can make the platform become more successful. Hopefully, the Invech Token IEO will be acknowledged by potential investors so that all our thoughts and efforts will be worth it.
I was also too glad to the project team of this project that brings a lot more positive news here as well as a motivated agressive performance that is worth to keep on trusting amd supporting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

I really admired the concepts made and built to this project as it has a good goal most especially in the tourism industry. I hope so, that this project will come to reach its success sooner or later and by continuously gaining more suppprters and investprs for this Invech Token IEO.

This Crypto platform has complete requirements in terms of legit to the project. The team are all transparent from their updates to development.

I agree. Also the team are much more confident to carry this project at the top level of competition. They have the qualities that can make the platform become more successful. Hopefully, the Invech Token IEO will be acknowledged by potential investors so that all our thoughts and efforts will be worth it.
I was also too glad to the project team of this project that brings a lot more positive news here as well as a motivated agressive performance that is worth to keep on trusting amd supporting.
Very well said buddy. This is worth to see project. The Invech is a good project that could bring more opportunites as it is going on its way to a successful direction here in the crypto currency community. I hope this will keep on striving.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Bringing more positive news to the community is what make a good and smooth flow of connection. This project is somewhat a good to say and what the project team need to do is keep to prove what they have in their hands to make it into reality and not into words as a liscensed crypto exchange and blockchain smart city.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Does the team will launch a bounty campaign programs? Well, I really hope so, because I see how good this project is and it seems potentially responsible.
Very soon they will be launch a bounty program if they need it.As for now they are developing their project & getting more & more investors. So promotion is letter from Social site 
Already had a private sale of tokens? Where can I see statistics on the number of investors and the raised amount of money?

invech.io

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

Hello team! What will happen next after all the tokens are sold out? Or you can give me a link to the roadmap, because I did not find it.
Dear, please find our roadmap here:
https://invech.io/roadmap/roadmap.html
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
Already on November 1? Where have you found it? Perhaps there will be also additional rounds for sale of tokens because the project isn't so long ago started.
The first of November was mentioned here more than once, so I think that this date will be called just like that. Especially since the administration nobody replies, then the date is correct.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Does the team will launch a bounty campaign programs? Well, I really hope so, because I see how good this project is and it seems potentially responsible.
Very soon they will be launch a bounty program if they need it.As for now they are developing their project & getting more & more investors. So promotion is letter from Social site 
Have you personally received a letter from the site? Because I do not know how to register there so that I received alerts. Could you tell me?
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Indeed te project is new yet it has full of updates and plans specialy the aggressiveness and activeness that th show to the public specialy in it's supporters and investors. I just hope everything will be fine and may the platform will continueto develop and grow. The project shows uniqueness and the legitimacy that everyone is looking for.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Have you personally received a letter from the site? Because I do not know how to register there so that I received alerts. Could you tell me?
Just please continue to ask your inquiries and questions. There is an active admin in this thread they actively answering and giving proper instructions to those who ask guides and clarifications. Hopefully your concerns will be addressed and assisted as soon as possible.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Hello team! What will happen next after all the tokens are sold out? Or you can give me a link to the roadmap, because I did not find it.
Thanks for given the link. At last it is possible to get acquainted with roadamap and in general to look at your official site in more detail.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Thanks for given the link. At last it is possible to get acquainted with roadamap and in general to look at your official site in more detail.
You are right, on the website and except roadmap very many information therefore any member community needs to visit him for acquaintance.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Already had a private sale of tokens? Where can I see statistics on the number of investors and the raised amount of money?
What to you it is unclear in the word PRIVATE? I think obviously that this information is hidden for ordinary users and at best the statistics will be seen by these buyers.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

What main features on this exchanger? What will attract investors to investments of own savings? Tell me of features of your platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.

Not only China but also some parts of USA, Because people in this countries are cheating just to make big income, And also their are many scam companies now are based on China also parts in US.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

I have seen in the RoadMap that the team will be working to be listed on Exchanges? Do you plan to be working Cryptopia, HitBTC? What is the plan admin.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

There are so many good plans that invench will be working and developing. I hope they will have enough sponsors and investors to be able to sustain all of this.

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I have seen in the RoadMap that the team will be working to be listed on Exchanges? Do you plan to be working Cryptopia, HitBTC? What is the plan admin.
Then it's good to hear that they are planning to put this token in the exchange this year. Let's just hope that it will be good and most like by the investors so that it will have a good volume once it will start. Goodluck team and we wish all the best for this project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Then it's good to hear that they are planning to put this token in the exchange this year. Let's just hope that it will be good and most like by the investors so that it will have a good volume once it will start. Goodluck team and we wish all the best for this project.
Yes buddy! That is good to hear and very well great that the token of Invech will come into exchange this year which is a good to be look into this project. Let's all see this coming.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.

Not only China but also some parts of USA, Because people in this countries are cheating just to make big income, And also their are many scam companies now are based on China also parts in US.
Yes definitely true and very well said buddy. The countries of both China and USA is prohibited in crypto related sales. In my case, I have beem ask a certain crypto project and from the. they told me that the country that they restricts is those two which I have been mentioned above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: