Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.

Not only China but also some parts of USA, Because people in this countries are cheating just to make big income, And also their are many scam companies now are based on China also parts in US.
Yes definitely true and very well said buddy. The countries of both China and USA is prohibited in crypto related sales. In my case, I have beem ask a certain crypto project and from the. they told me that the country that they restricts is those two which I have been mentioned above.
This serves right to those countroes that are just cheating just to earn more huge income for themselves. Well, even this two countries are yet prohibited to several crypto related projects and activities, there are still so many more countries that could be a part of this project's success as a part of its community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

I have seen in the RoadMap that the team will be working to be listed on Exchanges? Do you plan to be working Cryptopia, HitBTC? What is the plan admin.
Then it's good to hear that they are planning to put this token in the exchange this year. Let's just hope that it will be good and most like by the investors so that it will have a good volume once it will start. Goodluck team and we wish all the best for this project.
Yes buddy! That is good to hear and very well great that the token of Invech will come into exchange this year which is a good to be look into this project. Let's all see this coming.
Truly great to be looking forward into the community. Having the Invech Token IEO to be listed into some exchanges and what more be great if it will be into some more peopular, then it would boost up the name of the Invech into the crypto currency community. I will be gladly to see it and wait for updates about it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
I thought that there was already information about it and thought that I had missed it, but as it turns out not.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.
Join now. I really hope that it really won't be done just to collect a lot of money from investors. I hope that this project was created to reach the end.
I really hope that everything will be exactly as you say. At the moment, there are many projects that are created just for the money that will be invested for the sake of money.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
I didn't get any news from the team or they didn't give any news about that because token sell has not yet started.but we obviously want to know about the token sell   
I thought that there was already information about it and thought that I had missed it, but as it turns out not.
In the near future there has to be an announcement, I absolutely am confident in it as developers anyway plan to start ICO.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Join now. I really hope that it really won't be done just to collect a lot of money from investors. I hope that this project was created to reach the end.
I really hope that everything will be exactly as you say. At the moment, there are many projects that are created just for the money that will be invested for the sake of money.
Yes mate, I also noticed that. That there is many new platforms in the market but unfortunately some are dissappear after few weeks. This is what the project team needs to fucos. They need to assure supporters and investors the legitimacy and the stability of the project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

In the near future there has to be an announcement, I absolutely am confident in it as developers anyway plan to start ICO.
Of course,yes they have plans. Absolutely they will announced some of its plans before they going to implement and spread the good information about the project. To gain more supporters and attract more investors. ICO will be announced as soon as they finalize everything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Hello team! What will happen next after all the tokens are sold out? Or you can give me a link to the roadmap, because I did not find it.
Dear, please find our roadmap here:
https://invech.io/roadmap/roadmap.html
Thanks for given the link. At last it is possible to get acquainted with roadamap and in general to look at your official site in more detail.
You are right, on the website and except roadmap very many information therefore any member community needs to visit him for acquaintance.
I think they have specific roadmap how they will do in the the ICO & how they maintain so much investors who eager to join here.i think if they follow the roadmap,it will be one of the best project in 2019
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Any conferences are planned in the near future which can positively influence development of the project? I think many would like to visit this action.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

Hello team! What will happen next after all the tokens are sold out? Or you can give me a link to the roadmap, because I did not find it.

There are so many good plans that invench will be working and developing. I hope they will have enough sponsors and investors to be able to sustain all of this.
Yes, that's right. An interesting project idea, an interesting team approach to the project. I think that this is what can play an important role in the development of the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Thanks for given the link. At last it is possible to get acquainted with roadamap and in general to look at your official site in more detail.
You are right, on the website and except roadmap very many information therefore any member community needs to visit him for acquaintance.
I think they have specific roadmap how they will do in the the ICO & how they maintain so much investors who eager to join here.i think if they follow the roadmap,it will be one of the best project in 2019

I agree, following the roadmap will help in making the project successful. It is the most important thing  to follow because it needs step by step process in order to make it successful. Success can be achieve through step by step process, so better  be patient in doing things in the project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

Any conferences are planned in the near future which can positively influence development of the project? I think many would like to visit this action.
The idea of the event is very good. And indeed, many who would like to take part in this. If there are such write, I want to see how many of you.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

am trying to find information regarding IEO details and Invech's core team along with their roadmap which will allow me understand project plans and how they are meeting the planned activities.
invech.group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

am trying to find information regarding IEO details and Invech's core team along with their roadmap which will allow me understand project plans and how they are meeting the planned activities.

It's all available on our site https://tokensale.invech.io

Invech - Licensed by the government of Timor Leste to operate and regulate cryptocurrency and ICO crowdfunding.
Official Website - https://invech.io | Tokensale - https://tokensale.invech.io
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

It's all available on our site https://tokensale.invech.io

Thank you for this update admin. Any other  future plans like going to an interview by the team or convention, meeting to attend?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

That would be a nice idea, Even if they are have been already exposed to the public locally. It will a great if they can join blockchain summits and meetings.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

I have seen in the RoadMap that the team will be working to be listed on Exchanges? Do you plan to be working Cryptopia, HitBTC? What is the plan admin.
Then it's good to hear that they are planning to put this token in the exchange this year. Let's just hope that it will be good and most like by the investors so that it will have a good volume once it will start. Goodluck team and we wish all the best for this project.
Yes buddy! That is good to hear and very well great that the token of Invech will come into exchange this year which is a good to be look into this project. Let's all see this coming.

This team has good intentions to help people from trading and securing crypto assets of investors. I am expecting more activities and development to see soon from the team.

lobster88

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

This team has good intentions to help people from trading and securing crypto assets of investors. I am expecting more activities and development to see soon from the team.
That is true. Not only the team but the whole project as well give the crypto people a good sight to this project's intention toward the community. That this project has a high posibility to become on of the prefered licensed crypto exchange and blockchain smart city here in the crypto currency community.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

The project team is keep on getting more agressive and showing its potential here in the crypto currency community as its performance is getting better and better that is why, it gives me more expectations form this project and makes my hopes up even more.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

That would be a nice idea, Even if they are have been already exposed to the public locally. It will a great if they can join blockchain summits and meetings.
Summits, Conferences and Meeting with the crowd publicly, that would be a really great suggestion for this project. Invech project will gain even more attention and will be able to boost its name in the crowd as this project has totally have a great potential to keep kicking its butt here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: