Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29835 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

Can you explain to me to those who know, What is the blockchain smart City? My guess for this one is a City with all in one marketplace that supports blockchain?  Like when you buy goods in that city you can pay cryptos?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

I love the Blockchain Smart City. Timor Leste is a good tourist spot also If this will succeed it will be easy for visitors to be accommodated by the people because the city is accepting cryptos as payment.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Any conferences are planned in the near future which can positively influence development of the project? I think many would like to visit this action.
The team always have some meeting after few days later.but those are developmental meeting for the improvement of the project.You can join during the ICO
In which country will the meeting take place? Who can come to her? Or is it just for people who are involved with the project? I would really like to get to such events and hear what they say.
I think that is an official meet with the project adviser, CEO,  scrum master and the architect along with developers for the project enhancements to implement advanced functionalities with new features in the existing platform but there should be also some promotional plans in terms of referral.
Clear. Well then, let's see, maybe we will be told all the details about this meeting and what updates await us.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Can you explain to me to those who know, What is the blockchain smart City? My guess for this one is a City with all in one marketplace that supports blockchain?  Like when you buy goods in that city you can pay cryptos?
If to proceed from an intuition, then you most likely are right, but I think that not only sale of various goods will be in a priority, and it will be possible to order also various banquets and actions.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

This Case token project really looks promising, so I'm sure this will be the main reason why people invest.
Because those who invest here have nothing to lose.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

CHECK ICO Rating Video! Even ICOBench doesn't have such kind of video!
Video, of course excellent is also qualitatively realized, but you shouldn't forget that ICObench is very popular for a long time and hardly in the near future will be able to overtake him.
This is certainly a very good statement, but you need to analyze the project and make for it the best video that everyone will watch and be able to say that this is a serious project.
Hardly there will be enough one such video to convey information for most community, anyway it is necessary to think out also other ways of promotion.

This is one of the good features of these project via promoting and explaining the benefit in video presentation good job on your achievements.
Indeed a good one. The features has many advantages to the project. Promotions and providing the authentic news about the project is very helpful. Presentation vedio is very important, to spread and advertise the project at the same time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

I see that the team is actively working on the project. But little support. I think that they should think about improving advertising.
I agree. They need also to increase their supporters so that they can build good community that can attract more investors to join in the project. Remember that people who supports the project have a big factor for the success and make this become more popular in social sites.
I will agree with this that the team needs to be put some time and efforts too in their promotional strategy to lure out some precious investors, users and of course supporters that will keep on fueling the entire project to reach its success and become a benefit to the whole crypto community.
Well in the other hand the project team needs to fucos first the wide promotion and spreading the project information and ideas. They have to see to it that they already have the number of investors and supporters enough to  fund the project until the end.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

This Case token project really looks promising, so I'm sure this will be the main reason why people invest.
One huge advantage over ordinary projects is Blockchain smart city. If this aspect manages to be realized really qualitatively, then at the project the future will be unambiguous.
connecoin

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Well, we hope that this project can give satisfactions for those who invested already and for those who have plans to invest. We know that the market now is unstable and very unlikely for investing. Perhaps, if the team can developed this well, then there could be nothing to lose in here.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

I noticed that now many are investing with a long-term period. Most are not trying to make a profit right away. I sieve the right decision.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Who can tell me what is the real price for the token at the moment? And where you can buy this token, only on the exchange.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Yeah this project is really promising due to their correct information,features & aim for the project.& people are now more interested to this project because of their all the promising words   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Not all countries support this feature. For example, European countries are just starting to accept cryptocurrencies for goods.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Who can tell me what is the real price for the token at the moment? And where you can buy this token, only on the exchange.
IEO will run for 60 days starting from 1st November 2018.

PHASE 1
Duration: 30 days
Token Amount: 75,000,000 IV
Discount: 20%, Locked in for 6 months
Price: US$0.32

PHASE 2
Duration: 30 days
Token Amount: 100,000,000 IV
Discount: 10%, Locked in for 9 months
Price: US$0.36

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

I love the Blockchain Smart City. Timor Leste is a good tourist spot also If this will succeed it will be easy for visitors to be accommodated by the people because the city is accepting cryptos as payment.
Such function really can bring many investors into the project. It was necessary only to spread out on regiments that this option gives as it isn't clear.

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Well, we hope that this project can give satisfactions for those who invested already and for those who have plans to invest. We know that the market now is unstable and very unlikely for investing. Perhaps, if the team can developed this well, then there could be nothing to lose in here.

Satisfaction is within each of us. Eventhough how the team works hard to make it more develop, there is still people who will not satisfy because of our differences just like our wants and needs. Better the team will focus on the most favorable part or the most common likes and want of people in order to succeed and also they should focus on the betterment of all.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Satisfaction is within each of us. Eventhough how the team works hard to make it more develop, there is still people who will not satisfy because of our differences just like our wants and needs. Better the team will focus on the most favorable part or the most common likes and want of people in order to succeed and also they should focus on the betterment of all.
The real investors derive concrete pleasure not from the got profit, and from the fact that they feel as a part of the project if it becomes successful.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

That is definitely true. The satisfaction of the people is depending on the project. Even how great and best a certain project is, there will always be someone and anyone that will not be satisfied to it. But what the project needs to do, is choose the majority of its community, the people which prefer the most and it will surely bring a boost to the project.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

Yeah this project is really promising due to their correct information,features & aim for the project.& people are now more interested to this project because of their all the promising words   
If the Invech project team will keep up its great momentum having to make their good performance then that would contribute a much good impact to the Invech project that might continuously made to interest a lot more people.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

T
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: