Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

How your exchanger has been licensed? There are some supporting documents of this event? It would be desirable to know precisely what we deal with.
Did you see the project site yourself? Usually there is a technical document in which all documents and licenses are indicated.
He seems not completely analyzing the project whitepapers, road map and required backend check list, that should be tge priority when we choose a project or shoot a query. But basically they have already shared the detailed information.
Exactly. Now it remains to see the reviews about the site and the project as a whole. I think the negative will not.

Negative or positive is taken only from the price of the project can be. Reviews today are very easy to buy and only the market can show the real situation.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Negative or positive is taken only from the price of the project can be. Reviews today are very easy to buy and only the market can show the real situation.
Yes, I agree with you - only the market is always right. Cool The market is an objective reality, everything else is desires and fantasies.
Weecoinofficial

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Seems good project
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Who can tell me what is the real price for the token at the moment? And where you can buy this token, only on the exchange.
IEO will run for 60 days starting from 1st November 2018.

PHASE 1
Duration: 30 days
Token Amount: 75,000,000 IV
Discount: 20%, Locked in for 6 months
Price: US$0.32

PHASE 2
Duration: 30 days
Token Amount: 100,000,000 IV
Discount: 10%, Locked in for 9 months
Price: US$0.36
Thats a huge amount of IV token for sale during IEO.after buying those token if it has been lock can we sell it or buy it from anyone?if not then it is difficult to invest because almost more than 1 year lock
1 year locking the tokens is making more astonishing but why developer made this plan and not sure with the intention behind this strategy. Is there something more that developers are focusing with Invech token which is bringing more attention now with this thought process.
I think they should look for the price not for the locking of the token for 1 year.They should provide facilities thar encourage the investors to hold the token 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Yes, I agree with you - only the market is always right. Cool The market is an objective reality, everything else is desires and fantasies.
In the market the actual cost of coins because nobody is insured from an instant dump isn't always shown. Only time shows as far as it was fair.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Invech have posessed a better vision already as we observe their partnership involved with various country clients and various delegates are involved in the venture there is a higher chances to reach the goals easily.
The communication with supporters certainly will qualitatively influence development of the project, but it is impossible to prefer as it in any way. It is necessary to work on improvement of the project.
I agree. They need to improve the project inorder to be acknowledged and possibly invested by many investors of crypto. Having this will surely results into a good kind of business that will lead to a better chance to succeed and in demand.

Improving the project is one of the most very important thing to do by the team. In order to be suit on what's trend. We all know that there are lots of competitors. Most of them prefer to upgrade to make it more useful to people. I just hope that the team will follow and be competitive more.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

It is interesting if this exchange is really licensed by any serious bodies, then I think that many at once will have a trust to this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

It is interesting if this exchange is really licensed by any serious bodies, then I think that many at once will have a trust to this project.
Yeah because if any one wants to contribute to project they need trust towards the team.Then some big platform give them a partnership or rated that will be very much trustfull
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

Invech have posessed a better vision already as we observe their partnership involved with various country clients and various delegates are involved in the venture there is a higher chances to reach the goals easily.
The communication with supporters certainly will qualitatively influence development of the project, but it is impossible to prefer as it in any way. It is necessary to work on improvement of the project.
I agree. They need to improve the project inorder to be acknowledged and possibly invested by many investors of crypto. Having this will surely results into a good kind of business that will lead to a better chance to succeed and in demand.

Improving the project is one of the most very important thing to do by the team. In order to be suit on what's trend. We all know that there are lots of competitors. Most of them prefer to upgrade to make it more useful to people. I just hope that the team will follow and be competitive more.
Of course it is. Indeed a certain crypto project really need further improvements and a continuous developments if they really wants to remain here through the trust and supports by thr crowd. If they wanted to gain it continuously, they should keep to prove it and sustain what the people and needs and wants in a way they both benefited.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

Why does the Invech project does not have a Twitter site in their social media accounts? I was just wondering because when I was going to see their Twitter page, for me that loves Twitter, they don't have any.
I think you should have known that projects do not always have pages on social networks. There are those who have not.

This project has big potential to be on the top if they can attract legit and big investors to support their platform.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

How your exchanger has been licensed? There are some supporting documents of this event? It would be desirable to know precisely what we deal with.
Did you see the project site yourself? Usually there is a technical document in which all documents and licenses are indicated.
He seems not completely analyzing the project whitepapers, road map and required backend check list, that should be tge priority when we choose a project or shoot a query. But basically they have already shared the detailed information.
Exactly. Now it remains to see the reviews about the site and the project as a whole. I think the negative will not.

Whatever the topics and discussion about this project. It still seems legit because of the transparency of the team to the public view.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

As long as the team continue to give us good and promising improvements, Many will consider this project to be trusted by other crypto people.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

As long as the team continue to give us good and promising improvements, Many will consider this project to be trusted by other crypto people.
I think that this is what other users are beginning to trust this project. I hope that the opinion will not change.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Why does the Invech project does not have a Twitter site in their social media accounts? I was just wondering because when I was going to see their Twitter page, for me that loves Twitter, they don't have any.
I think you should have known that projects do not always have pages on social networks. There are those who have not.

This project has big potential to be on the top if they can attract legit and big investors to support their platform.
I think that many people like the project very much. If it were not so, then there would not be so many positive reviews about the project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

I think that many people like the project very much. If it were not so, then there would not be so many positive reviews about the project.
Good observation. Well, as for me too. I have been obserbing and following this project a weeks before and it seems progressing positively. As the days goes by, the people are keep on going and noticing the existence of this project here in the crypto currency community. That is a good that increases the motivation of the Invech to keep going and improving itself for its clients and supporters.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Ofcourse they wonrt support a project that they don't like. Specialy they spent their earnings. The
project recieved many complements. One reason why they are will known and grow very well as days passes by, they also have dood marketing strategies,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Ofcourse they wonrt support a project that they don't like. Specialy they spent their earnings. The
project recieved many complements. One reason why they are will known and grow very well as days passes by, they also have dood marketing strategies,
Good marketing strategies really make a certain crypto project to stand out and keep boosting its name. I was hoping the project Invech will keep it up as I am keep on looking for its good upcoming updates and further improvements in its performance here in the crypto currency community.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

The most pleasant in any project is adequate investors. Only they will be able to affect asset price at a long distance if it isn't sold on start.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Good marketing strategies really make a certain crypto project to stand out and keep boosting its name. I was hoping the project Invech will keep it up as I am keep on looking for its good upcoming updates and further improvements in its performance here in the crypto currency community.
Agree, they should uplift the project name because it matters alot. Good updates and brilliant progress make everything better for the projects future. Hopefully good things will happen for next few days or weeks so that we can expect good results in the future.
connecoin

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Agree, they should uplift the project name because it matters alot. Good updates and brilliant progress make everything better for the projects future. Hopefully good things will happen for next few days or weeks so that we can expect good results in the future.
Same here. I'm looking for more new progress in the development as this will be my basis before I can conclude the outcome of this project. It is really important also to have consistent updates so that all people who support will be updated always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: