Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
MilesMoses

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

Negative or positive is taken only from the price of the project can be. Reviews today are very easy to buy and only the market can show the real situation.
Yes, I agree with you - only the market is always right. Cool The market is an objective reality, everything else is desires and fantasies.
The most pleasant in any project is adequate investors. Only they will be able to affect asset price at a long distance if it isn't sold on start.
There are few who would dare to go, because they are cutting it down at the moment. And I think that with their connections they will not take risks that can freeze.
Their teams are actively engaged with the activity and eliminating the double work and the project gaining more supporters as we can see the progress which is hitting the growth ratio compared to the initial stage, so these records brings the better price automatically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

Good marketing strategies really make a certain crypto project to stand out and keep boosting its name. I was hoping the project Invech will keep it up as I am keep on looking for its good upcoming updates and further improvements in its performance here in the crypto currency community.
Agree, they should uplift the project name because it matters alot. Good updates and brilliant progress make everything better for the projects future. Hopefully good things will happen for next few days or weeks so that we can expect good results in the future.
Same here. I'm looking for more new progress in the development as this will be my basis before I can conclude the outcome of this project. It is really important also to have consistent updates so that all people who support will be updated always.

Well as I see here the team are doing their best to accommodate all of our quires and question. So for now lets wait for the update from the team.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

And whether you plan to come also to third-party exchangers, except your basic? I think it it is necessary in order that the price of a coin was fixed.

For now, that plan I think is for future purposes of the team. Meanwhile try first to understand the concept of this project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

And whether you plan to come also to third-party exchangers, except your basic? I think it it is necessary in order that the price of a coin was fixed.
I do not understand what you mean on the issue of correcting the price for a token? What is wrong with the price for this project? Could you explain?

The price of tokens will always depend on it's on the trade market. Even the company cannot predict its price because of many dumpers in some exchanges, like greedy investors.

Freezkidd1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

is there any event that i can attend in future
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Good marketing strategies really make a certain crypto project to stand out and keep boosting its name. I was hoping the project Invech will keep it up as I am keep on looking for its good upcoming updates and further improvements in its performance here in the crypto currency community.
Agree, they should uplift the project name because it matters alot. Good updates and brilliant progress make everything better for the projects future. Hopefully good things will happen for next few days or weeks so that we can expect good results in the future.
Invech token is taking all the required development activities as it is not just an individual decision but they require to talk with all the professionals and they are seeking advice even from their expert, so as a management of agile they implement the plan.
To maintain the good name of the project and its boost in the crowd here in the crypto xurrency community. Not just experts alone are the team needs to make this project successful but also the recommendation and suggestions coming from its people in here in the Invech is necessary to be one that succeeds.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

For now, that plan I think is for future purposes of the team. Meanwhile try first to understand the concept of this project.
Exactly. A lot of problems from this. This is of course my opinion, but because of this it is not clear what the real price is for coins in the market.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

Exactly. A lot of problems from this. This is of course my opinion, but because of this it is not clear what the real price is for coins in the market.
Well I do also think that in the future, the Invech project team will do and take some risk and efforts to be listed into some third party exchangers. But for now, to what I can see, the project will not focus into this but rather to the continuous growth of the community and its developments.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

Invech token is taking all the required development activities as it is not just an individual decision but they require to talk with all the professionals and they are seeking advice even from their expert, so as a management of agile they implement the plan.
A boosted project name really is necessary for the project to keep on here in the crypto world. Well, Invech is doing so good so far and I was getting more interested because of the progressive actions that was continuously been taken by the team.
Orcbull

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

Is that company registered with government?
Freezkidd1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Is it a utility token or security token.Most of exchanges have utility token so i am wondering if this exchage have security token
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

I think that so far this does not exist. however, over time, I believe that the team will provide such a solution and will create all the conditions for the project to have a government level.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

Well I do also think that in the future, the Invech project team will do and take some risk and efforts to be listed into some third party exchangers. But for now, to what I can see, the project will not focus into this but rather to the continuous growth of the community and its developments.
I think so, but it will definitely be clear later. It will be very interesting to watch. After which it will be possible to draw some conclusions.
Freezkidd1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

[/quote
well it says so on their website
Orcbull

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Sir i wanna join your telegram but i dont know why it is taking such a long time .Is that an error or is it showing that error in my country.please let me know if i can reach your telegram page .
Brezy104

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

I think that so far this does not exist. however, over time, I believe that the team will provide such a solution and will create all the conditions for the project to have a government level.
you are right and i think i would be a great step to bring this project to a whole new level
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Very good question. I wonder what will be the answer to it, since I did not get information about the registration of the project.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Yes. The team will work hard for this because they are aiming to be the location of choice for crypto investments. They want all people to be satisfied for investing this project. We just need to give them enough time to developed and improved the platform.
Orcbull

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Is it utility token and how much can someone invest in your project.and one thing more do you offer any bonuses ..Do u also deal in providing platform for tours of other countries ....
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Every crypto user dealing with exchanges makes a keen study comparing with other exchanges to save the transaction fees and Invech Token IEO merely focused on the need of the users and they resulted 5% from 5th year on wards, we can use IV to pay for fees on the exchange, to receive significant discounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: