Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Is that company registered with government?

I think that so far this does not exist. however, over time, I believe that the team will provide such a solution and will create all the conditions for the project to have a government level.

Yes. The team will work hard for this because they are aiming to be the location of choice for crypto investments. They want all people to be satisfied for investing this project. We just need to give them enough time to developed and improved the platform.
That shows they are making entirely a smart city with the digitalized crypto currency utilization but what is licensed crypto exchange? dealing with Invech Token in their country is there any specific attention behind this term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

Hi guys, when will the registration for token sale start?
Check out this information on the first page of the forum. It contains all the information about the sales of tokens.
MilesMoses

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Merited by fatlever (5)

Check out this information on the first page of the forum. It contains all the information about the sales of tokens.
Even in their official website i could not find the number of tokens sold still now, can we see sales progress? currently able to see the discount and phase levels only.
Freezkidd1

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

How will this exchange compete with other exchanges in the market.What exactly unique this exchange does that other can't.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

I think that so far this does not exist. however, over time, I believe that the team will provide such a solution and will create all the conditions for the project to have a government level.

Yes. The team will work hard for this because they are aiming to be the location of choice for crypto investments. They want all people to be satisfied for investing this project. We just need to give them enough time to developed and improved the platform.

For now, time is the most neede by the team. Success cannot have in just one click of a finger. It needs time, effort and hardwork to achieve their goals. Our support will really means to them because it will add confidence and strength to do their job till end. Surely soon they will succeed as long they do it with cooperation and heartily.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

And whether you plan to come also to third-party exchangers, except your basic? I think it it is necessary in order that the price of a coin was fixed.
I do not understand what you mean on the issue of correcting the price for a token? What is wrong with the price for this project? Could you explain?

The price of tokens will always depend on it's on the trade market. Even the company cannot predict its price because of many dumpers in some exchanges, like greedy investors.
Yes, the price of each tokens cannot be predicted easily. We all know that market is unstable when its regards the project in markets. It's better to think about the project good things before anything else. Better we can just go neutral for further details release.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Good marketing strategies really make a certain crypto project to stand out and keep boosting its name. I was hoping the project Invech will keep it up as I am keep on looking for its good upcoming updates and further improvements in its performance here in the crypto currency community.
Agree, they should uplift the project name because it matters alot. Good updates and brilliant progress make everything better for the projects future. Hopefully good things will happen for next few days or weeks so that we can expect good results in the future.
Same here. I'm looking for more new progress in the development as this will be my basis before I can conclude the outcome of this project. It is really important also to have consistent updates so that all people who support will be updated always.

Well as I see here the team are doing their best to accommodate all of our quires and question. So for now lets wait for the update from the team.

Yes, as I read and understand the team and developers are very active and dedicated to the task that theu are associated with. We can obviously say that we can get a chance to have a good information and results because of the project capabilities and ofcourse because of the team that are very determined to make  this project a success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

Is Timor Leste a smart city because of the blockchain or are there other reasons as well?

And whether you plan to come also to third-party exchangers, except your basic? I think it it is necessary in order that the price of a coin was fixed.
I do not understand what you mean on the issue of correcting the price for a token? What is wrong with the price for this project? Could you explain?

The price of tokens will always depend on it's on the trade market. Even the company cannot predict its price because of many dumpers in some exchanges, like greedy investors.
Yes, the price of each tokens cannot be predicted easily. We all know that market is unstable when its regards the project in markets. It's better to think about the project good things before anything else. Better we can just go neutral for further details release.

If it is a good project it should last for years and go according to the roadmap. Most ICO never go anywhere near complition of the roadmap. Two years from now if the project still exists you will earn much profit. This can be said for any successful ICO with a dedicated project that is sustainable and long lasting.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Is Timor Leste a smart city because of the blockchain or are there other reasons as well?

If it is a good project it should last for years and go according to the roadmap. Most ICO never go anywhere near complition of the roadmap. Two years from now if the project still exists you will earn much profit. This can be said for any successful ICO with a dedicated project that is sustainable and long lasting.
Well I get your point there buddy. But if we can clearly see and try to get into the Invech they really have a ling term goal to become one of the good crypto projects tgat exist here in the community gaining to be the licensed crypto exchange and blockchain smart city. I am rooting and looking forward to this project to have reach its goals and successful future with us.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:03:46 AM

For now, time is the most neede by the team. Success cannot have in just one click of a finger. It needs time, effort and hardwork to achieve their goals. Our support will really means to them because it will add confidence and strength to do their job till end. Surely soon they will succeed as long they do it with cooperation and heartily.
The team don't need to rush all thing over. They have a plenty of time in the crypto currency community. I know for sure that almost all people especially like us that crypto people are aware and know that success cannot be just obtained by a single night because it requires a several days, months, and even years of effort and hard to acquire true success.
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

smart city and exchange blockchain. this is one of the long term projects. giving the benefit for the people of Timor Leste. transparent team. actually this project looks promising

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Hey there mate. If you want to gain knowledge more about this project. You can also join their telegram group chat and ask people or some admin in the chat.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

Is there any airdrop and who is the CMO of your group.

As for now, They will make some news and updates about, Surely the release will come up with some bounties too like in twitter and facebook campaigns plus airdrop.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

They will be registering their company soon in the city that they have based in. Just read the world in the title "blockchain smart city" so its pretty obvious.

invech.io

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

https://youtu.be/-bVRPmJ82cc

One of the most ambitious blockchain project in 2018. Find out how Invech is using blockchain technology to transform a country in Southeast Asia into the world's first 🏆Blockchain Smart City.

Join our Pre-ICO Bounty Program to win up to 500 Invech Token (IV) worth $200 just by signing up with your email address.

🚀🚀 Total Reward Worth $2200 🚀🚀
🎁 1x500 Invech Tokens (IV) worth $200
🎁 100x50 Invech Tokens (IV) worth $20

🎉Pre-IEO Programme🎉
🎉More Entries More Chances🎉

Stand a chance to become our 🏆Grand Prize Winner and win 500 Invech Tokens (IV) worth $200. There is also 100 x 50 Invech Token (IV) prizes worth $20 is awaiting to be grab.

Just visit our website and complete simple tasks and you can earn up to more than 30 entries/day. It is easy😍. Share your referral link with friends and complete task to earn more entries.

🔥More Entries🔥More Chances
🔥Everyone can earn more than 30 entries a day

Period: Nov 03-09th, 2018

Freezkidd1

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

how many tokens are created and how much is the value of one token.Will the price go up.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

https://youtu.be/-bVRPmJ82cc

One of the most ambitious blockchain project in 2018. Find out how Invech is using blockchain technology to transform a country in Southeast Asia into the world's first 🏆Blockchain Smart City.

Join our Pre-ICO Bounty Program to win up to 500 Invech Token (IV) worth $200 just by signing up with your email address.

🚀🚀 Total Reward Worth $2200 🚀🚀
🎁 1x500 Invech Tokens (IV) worth $200
🎁 100x50 Invech Tokens (IV) worth $20

🎉Pre-IEO Programme🎉
🎉More Entries More Chances🎉

Stand a chance to become our 🏆Grand Prize Winner and win 500 Invech Tokens (IV) worth $200. There is also 100 x 50 Invech Token (IV) prizes worth $20 is awaiting to be grab.

Just visit our website and complete simple tasks and you can earn up to more than 30 entries/day. It is easy😍. Share your referral link with friends and complete task to earn more entries.

🔥More Entries🔥More Chances
🔥Everyone can earn more than 30 entries a day

Period: Nov 03-09th, 2018

Such a wonderful updates about  the project development and progress. The stated statement above  is very helpful to those undecided to join the project team and in the whole. Hopefully this updates and announcements will continue not just once but many more updates for a posible successful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

The team don't need to rush all thing over. They have a plenty of time in the crypto currency community. I know for sure that almost all people especially like us that crypto people are aware and know that success cannot be just obtained by a single night because it requires a several days, months, and even years of effort and hard to acquire true success.
Yes, success cannot be resulted over night it takes a lot of challenges to make everything better and good. Crypto community market is nice and needs addtional updates for a more project positive feedbacks. We need to strengthen our patients for a possible and advantageous results.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Well I get your point there buddy. But if we can clearly see and try to get into the Invech they really have a ling term goal to become one of the good crypto projects tgat exist here in the community gaining to be the licensed crypto exchange and blockchain smart city. I am rooting and looking forward to this project to have reach its goals and successful future with us.

This project needs more time because it is a long term process before achieving their goal. They plan it well that is why it needs to undergo step by step process. Looking forward for future good happenings and active updates from the team. I am confident they will reach success in future.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

Negative or positive is taken only from the price of the project can be. Reviews today are very easy to buy and only the market can show the real situation.
Yes, I agree with you - only the market is always right. Cool The market is an objective reality, everything else is desires and fantasies.
The most pleasant in any project is adequate investors. Only they will be able to affect asset price at a long distance if it isn't sold on start.

Adequate investors didn't remain in this market. Adequate investors are sitting in the trenches and do not invest in new projects, but only in those where there are recommendations and which have been working for more than a year.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: