Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29839 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

Agree with you, airdrops and bounty campaigns make a lot of noise about project.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:10:30 AM

Agree with you, airdrops and bounty campaigns make a lot of noise about project.
Yes, this is a very good advertisement for any project. And she proved herself very well. Market participants have already established ways to search for information about new fundraising projects and the release of new tokens. While advertising on social networks and services of bounty hunters, in my opinion, are the most effective.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:33:26 AM

Of course, the bounty campaign is necessary for the greater dissemination of information about the project. This creates a growing community that is interested in project news, develops a project, and participates in a project’s life.

BTC $1 mln
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

In your white paper you planning to regulate crowdfunding through controlled processes.
Please tell me if this regulation will help increase the level of the country's domestic economy and what specific methods will you use to solve this problem?
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

Yes, this is a very good advertisement for any project. And she proved herself very well. Market participants have already established ways to search for information about new fundraising projects and the release of new tokens. While advertising on social networks and services of bounty hunters, in my opinion, are the most effective.
Social media marketing campaigns have long since become mandatory for any startup or project. The first thing that you pay attention to when you get acquainted with the project is the activity of the team on social networks, the frequency of news about the project and much more.
DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:58:57 PM

The site states that "Platform for conversion of IV to be launched in 2019". Is work on the platform already underway? Are there any specific dates for its launch?

BTC $1 mln
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:00:05 PM

Will your project support the crosschain in the future or will your blockchain not participate in the synchronization of tokens?
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:39:57 PM

I understand that the team is planning to create a token IV based on the blockchain Ethereum according to the ERC-20 standard. I’m curious to know if there are plans to switch to a more promising and faster blockchain in the future or, for example, to switch to your own blockchain?
It should be noted that ethereum also does not stand still, but develops and improves. This is evidenced by the recent five improvements to the ethereum network, as well as two more stages of such improvements, scheduled for the end of this or the beginning of the next year.

A7373

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:21:48 PM

I understand that the team is planning to create a token IV based on the blockchain Ethereum according to the ERC-20 standard. I’m curious to know if there are plans to switch to a more promising and faster blockchain in the future or, for example, to switch to your own blockchain?
It should be noted that ethereum also does not stand still, but develops and improves. This is evidenced by the recent five improvements to the ethereum network, as well as two more stages of such improvements, scheduled for the end of this or the beginning of the next year.
You are right but after last two hardforks of Etherium I don’t get any difference.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:12:55 PM

The site states that "Platform for conversion of IV to be launched in 2019". Is work on the platform already underway? Are there any specific dates for its launch?
Judging by the roadmap, the work should have already begun, at least preparatory.  At the end of this year, the start of the project is scheduled.  Let's see how the developers will follow the promises indicated in the roadmap.
Leyss

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:21:04 AM

You are right but after last two hardforks of Etherium I don’t get any difference.
Many agree that if it were not for the latest update of ethereum, then its price would continue to fall even compared to the other cryptocurrencies. Now the transaction costs of this coin have fallen, and there are no more complaints about the speed of transactions. I see no reason to switch from ethereum to other platforms.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:41:29 AM

Is there any news about IEO date and conditions for investors?
I just today looked at a road map and there is not specified date of IEO. Perhaps the developers will announce this information later.

yes right, so far Token sale are still in the Whitelist registration stage. and I don't know when Token Sale / IEO will end, I hope there will be an update soon.
Is this true the Invech Twitter account https://twitter.com/invechexchange? because the account only has 125 followers
This is what we said before. People gave advice to the team working more closely with social networks because they are the engine of the whole project . Of course they do not play a crucial role, but before you invest your money people look at the popularity of the project.
In my opinion, potential investors are not looking for good projects in social networks, but go to specialized forums such as this one. Therefore, I think that for advertising the project INVECH you need to use all the possibilities.

DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:18:17 AM

Judging by the roadmap, the work should have already begun, at least preparatory.  At the end of this year, the start of the project is scheduled.  Let's see how the developers will follow the promises indicated in the roadmap.
I agree with you, but I would like to see how the team’s work on the project as a whole is progressing and what has already been done to date.

BTC $1 mln
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:13:10 AM

The team has already announced the exact launch date of the platform and the start of IEO?
A7373

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:48:23 AM

The team has already announced the exact launch date of the platform and the start of IEO?
No, we all waiting for that information from devs. Nobody knows what surprise team is hiding for us.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:42:14 PM

I agree with you, but I would like to see how the team’s work on the project as a whole is progressing and what has already been done to date.
I recommend to ask such questions directly to the team in any messenger. Here their activity is very low and the chance that you will get any answers is not great. I think that what is mentioned in the road map is still far.

DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

In the telegram group, the admin said that the team would join the discussion and answer all the questions of the forum participants, but this will be later, because now they are busy developing the project.

BTC $1 mln
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:02:27 PM

In the telegram group, the admin said that the team would join the discussion and answer all the questions of the forum participants, but this will be later, because now they are busy developing the project.
Well, let's see later how the development project was successful . In any case, in such case, you need to wait for announcements from the developers . According to the plans of the team they have not so much time as at the moment, apart from the project there is nothing to help them collect any money .

Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:09:27 PM

I still do not see that any work is being done in order for us to defend the goals set in the roadmap. No announcements , no news. Social networks are also very low activity. Nowadays, it is not acceptable for projects that are going to or ICO IEO. We need activity.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:04:03 PM

I still do not see that any work is being done in order for us to defend the goals set in the roadmap. No announcements , no news. Social networks are also very low activity. Nowadays, it is not acceptable for projects that are going to or ICO IEO. We need activity.
As for me, that project idea has perspectives in future, but devs and project managers dont show any activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: