Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19813 times)
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

The bullish Cryptocurrency market is needed and the kind of bull we need right now is a raging bull that will last for at least fifteen to twenty months!  The whole year has been bearish and I'm sure it's time for a reversal of this trend!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

I guess.. June 2019. BTC will go up to 50k.

Anyway I think that the bearmarket is ended already, so I'm expecting a slow climb to 20k level from now to June before a new rally start.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I guess.. June 2019. BTC will go up to 50k.

Anyway I think that the bearmarket is ended already, so I'm expecting a slow climb to 20k level from now to June before a new rally start.
If you are the great-grandson of Nostradamus, then I will listen to your opinion. But I want to assure you that since the beginning of 2018 only negative forecasts regarding the cryptocurrency market have come true.
anastasia2211

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

I would like to believe that the market for crying will grow again. If we analyze the situation of the last year, then growth is in November-December, but not the fact that this will be the case this year
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

What do you do if bullrun not start in the closest time? If it not start in the 2-3 months? Panic sell and change of activity without crypto?  Cheesy I'm sure all who wait from Jan '18 at least will wait more and more while bullrun would not started. And I'm sure nobody knows exact date
Of course, that now is not at all the situation that was last year, when everyone was 100% sure that there would be growth, and he was. Now everyone wants only one thing, so that the price at least stops falling below the critical levels.
everyone expects an increase at the end of the year and the panic of traders has been running all year long, this can be seen from the overall price and crypto trends, I see there is some hype from altcoin this month and especially because ahead of hardfork, next month is the only determinant of speculation the price for bitcoin will go up or not in 2018.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

We do not know the future of the crypto market. So there might be an imminent Bullrun in the end of this year or early 2019. The current market is unpredictable but can change whenever.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

when bull run start? this question is worth million dollar, bullrun can start next month or next year but it can happen next week or next day in a few hour, if whales moving money into market with huge buywall, all of us will new thats it can be start of bullrun
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

Bull run will start if some good news is triggering a lot of investor to buy bitcoin, its look like fresh money go into market, i think ETF decision can do this.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

I'm sure no one will ever know when the bullrun will start, they will never publish so it requires us to be really patient, only patience can bring us into public.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

I'm sure no one will ever know when the bullrun will start, they will never publish so it requires us to be really patient, only patience can bring us into public.
the most important is never to miss the good news and the latest from the market. we need to see the market every day not to be left behind in the bull run. because it can happen very quickly, even when we are all busy.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

the most important is never to miss the good news and the latest from the market. we need to see the market every day not to be left behind in the bull run. because it can happen very quickly, even when we are all busy.

No one knows on when do bull run occurs, we may only be surprise for its bountiful outcome that quickly appear in cryptocurrency. So, we have to be alert and wise enough for our deliberations and to avoid consequences or a big loses. Because sometimes, the bearishness will bother to explode our negative emotions and may lead to make mistakes on panic selling. And hopefully bull run will start to pump up by this year end.
mehmet312

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

I dont know that is there anybody who can give the answer but we can guess a little, there is bakkt and etf news and most of people are saying that we can see next bull run at 2020. Of course these are just estimation.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I am sure that in December, Bitcoin will again begin its rapid growth. because in December there is a lot of good news for crypto banking

can you tell me an example what kind of news that will come in december
then will make the bull coming to crypto market especially bitcoin my friend
because i don't see a big sign if this year we will see the bull
thank you

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
JMD07

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
Bull run will happen soon and it will be trigger with the halving of bitcoin in 2020. Although it's not a guarantee it may happen again but it's a hope that we might  have another bull run.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

We are round about the same time when the bull run started last year .So here's hoping we will encounter half of what we had seen the previous year this year

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

We must see another low - 5500$, we can't go up before going down.
You are predicting the right, hope you anticipate the next continue is true that the price will go up but look at this red market is too impatient.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

I think there will be no bull run this year based on the market current status there is chaos everywhere, HASH war and everything these guys are fighting for nothing and this guy claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto went Insane and threatening everyone
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

Im guessing it will be at mid 2019.Its still not this year maybe after ETF. This end of the year will still be really hard for crypto since mostly many are selling their assets for upcoming chrsitmas and new year.That's my own opinion only.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

I hope The crypto bull run will start From December to January month! This is just a random prediction, I don't have any clue for that! Though bitcoin price showed a massive dump But I think it was needed to start from the bottom! Bitcoin price dropped within a few hours and its price could rise to high within a day! Bitcoin should hit at least 10K USD And I will count that as a bull run and the stable price of bitcoin!
in my personal prediction, Bitcoin should start growing after the launch of the Bakkt exchange. this launch will pave the way for large bitcoin investments, which will contribute to the growth of the market as a whole. most likely we are waiting for a smooth growth in 2019. I think the growth will last the whole 2019.
roosbit

Activity: 892
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
You picked the wrong month mate, we at war and all we see on the price charts is red candle sticks....it's a blood bath out here but am guessing after all this bitcoin cash hard fork, we should be on track to see the next bull run as the crypto market normalizes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: