Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

If later the LOBY tokens have entered the market and the price has dropped dramatically, will the team remain silent or are actions taken by the team to improve the situation?
All projects let that happen, because the ICO Tokens will experience dum if they enter an exchanger, unless the project is really good, for example the bonus is given no more than 10% and reaches 100% of funds from ICO, without airdrop. I guess.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

How much funding is needed for a project? are there certain restrictions? what is Lobefy's response to this?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

How much funding is needed for a project? are there certain restrictions? what is Lobefy's response to this?
I think there are no specific restrictions, because it is seen from the number of community members who provide donation assistance for certain projects, if it is considered sufficient donations that have been collected can be transferred to other projects that also require donations.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

I think there are no specific restrictions, because it is seen from the number of community members who provide donation assistance for certain projects, if it is considered sufficient donations that have been collected can be transferred to other projects that also require donations.
What if the funds collected are not enough to fund the project? What will happen? do you have information about this?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

What if the funds collected are not enough to fund the project? What will happen? do you have information about this?
This will continue because what I know is that Lobefy's crowdfunding platform is not only to raise funds for projects through donors but also in the form of goods that can be sold to the Lobefy market, which can be used for donations. I think so.
GrahamHood

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

If I can know how many members of the Lobefy community are? and are there projects being developed?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

What values does Lobefy offer to the community?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

What values does Lobefy offer to the community?
The driving force at Lobefy is their aim to provide opportunities for the community to improve. They aim to increase small action through enlarged efforts from in-kind investors. Funding these projects is the first step in creating a positive ripple effect. A collection of small actions leads to increasingly large differences in improving their global community. I guess.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

What if there is a community member who lost his smartphone while all the data is there. Does the member have to re-register or what does the Lobefy procedure look like to uncover this incident?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

What if there is a community member who lost his smartphone while all the data is there. Does the member have to re-register or what does the Lobefy procedure look like to uncover this incident?
What is the connection between this project and the loss of the smartphone one of the community members? I still don't understand?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

What is the connection between this project and the loss of the smartphone one of the community members? I still don't understand?
Lobefy uses a mobile application that includes a real-time 'global Lobefy story' news feed tool, allowing users to get the opportunity to review new projects at their local and global level. And to join the community must register first. If the smartphone is lost and all project data, account and password are only stored there, the member cannot login to the Lobefy application. I have begun to understand what I mean?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Lobefy uses a mobile application that includes a real-time 'global Lobefy story' news feed tool, allowing users to get the opportunity to review new projects at their local and global level. And to join the community must register first. If the smartphone is lost and all project data, account and password are only stored there, the member cannot login to the Lobefy application. I have begun to understand what I mean?
Yes. In my opinion it's purely a member error itself because it doesn't back up data that should be important. So the member seems to have to re-register. Maybe.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Does anyone have the latest information about the Lobefy project development?
It seems that so far there hasn't been a recent update about it.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

Does anyone have the latest information about the Lobefy project development?
It seems that so far there hasn't been a recent update about it.
How you know that?
Because if you see for yourself whether it is from a website, a whitepaper, the media is the same there is no additional information. Even if you try to visit their social media, there are no posts at all, and that sometimes makes him a little surprised by this project. Because we never know whether there are events held by the team or what they do.

MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

This is the first time I have found a project that has a concept with quite interesting potential but is presented very simply so people who want to know about this project are a little hesitant.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

This is the first time I have found a project that has a concept with quite interesting potential but is presented very simply so people who want to know about this project are a little hesitant.
Why do you think people are a little hesitant about this project? While enough people responded to find out about this project.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

Why do you think people are a little hesitant about this project? While enough people responded to find out about this project.
Actually not really, because in my opinion what was presented by the team on the Lobefy website and also the explanation in the whitepaper was very short, even there was no information that could be obtained from their social media. So what do you think about that?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

Actually not really, because in my opinion what was presented by the team on the Lobefy website and also the explanation in the whitepaper was very short, even there was no information that could be obtained from their social media. So what do you think about that?
Your assumption is correct, but is it not feasible to wait for the project to be carried out before concluding. Because no one knows what the team is currently developing, it can be unpredictable and may be liked by many people. Right?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Where can I speak directly with the Lobefy team? Anyone knows?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

Where can I speak directly with the Lobefy team? Anyone knows?
Is there something you want to talk about privately with the team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: